Thread: 152 Flora Street Sutherland

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up 152 Flora Street Sutherland

I went to this place just after opening at 10 am yesterday and was greeted by Tina, a Mongolian MILF but quite good looking.

She took me the the first room on the left and I paid $50 for 45 minutes. She left to square away the cash & I stripped and lay on the table. Looking around the room was quite spacious and seemed pretty clean.

Tina returned a short time later and slid her hand from my feet to my bum, giving it a playful slap saying "nice bum!" and we both had a bit of a laugh. I was thinking "well, this looks like it's gonna be a fun session". Boy, was I wrong! Tina then sat on a stool at the head of the table and began telling me her life story. We chatted for what seemed like about 10 minutes before she said "ok, enough talk, your time starts now" and commenced a rather lack lustre massage. At about the 20 minute mark she left to get a hot towel for the wipe down, then grabbed a pillow from under my feet and asked me to turn over. She then stripped revealing a rather tight body with nice B/C cups I guess. She also had a C section scar and various tatts on the front.

Tina then got some hand sanitizer for both of us from the side table and then some mouthwash. I was thinking "this is gonna be good", and then asked if I wanted a BBBJ. "Derr, yes please"! She had just started a rather toothy BBBJ when the door bell rang & the other ML there yelled something out in Chinese & Tina yelled something in reply. She resumed and a another couple of minutes later the door bell rang again. I'm thinking "bloody hell, it must be peak hour" and with Tina increasing the speed of her toothy BJ obviously trying to get me to cum asap, I told her that "I can't cum like this, can you please finish me up by hand", which she did with a very jackhammer manner to get it over and done with. The eventual explosion, we both cleaned up and I was out the door in just under 30 minutes.

Tina also gave me her phone number just before I left saying "I work Sunday & Monday, please come and see me again". I just smiled and thought "no way Jose" and deleted her number when I got back to my car.

WIR: no bloody way! Cutting short on time just to accommodate someone else is a big no no in schloongs playbook, so will just put this experience down to "school fees" - you learn as you go. Well, that's another place off my list - the search for punting Nirvana continues...

Thanks for reading...

schloong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for TOFTT team, schloong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks!!! Was gonna head there today but after reading this I might give it a miss!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, wise move Bro dfs.
    Head down the road a bit to Sylvania massage on the highway. They have real gems there & their service is top notch!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah nice!! Any you recommend?? From Wollongong so not sure of the area? PM me if it's easier for ya to he more discrete

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Sylvania massage is a better punt schloong? Any other recommended shops or privates in that area? I'm coming from down the coast

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    So Sylvania massage is a better punt schloong? Any other recommended shops or privates in that area? I'm coming from down the coast
    At Sylvania massage, you can try Ruby, she from Thai, great body, slim... she work every Monday and Thursday.