Thread: Intro

Senior Member(無間使者)

Intro

Hi, new to the forum. I think its great. Well down to all the contributers. Just one of many questions. I have been visiting mainly RBNT places. Want to venture into FS. In the meantime are there any ML that offer BBBJ as an extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes there are. But if it's a service you're absolutely gagging for just make the jump to a FS shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Yes there are. But if it's a service you're absolutely gagging for just make the jump to a FS shop.
    Hadn't punted for many years, so more of a year ago decided to take a punt and go to Cougar Town Riverwood(don't mind a little more of a mature WL). Didnt really enjoy it. For the past year have been going only to ML, a few times to 130 Botany and Nth Strathfield. although I leave fairly happy, but not really satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on your budget. Everything comes with a price. But if you want bbbj my suggestion is just go to a FS and ask for a sloppy massage and bbbj instead since you paying BBBJ price on top of massage price.
    If you intend on sticking with massage parlours.. you will need to be frequent with the ML for them to provide extras.
    Don’t waste your time And just go straight to FS and make your dreams cum true for the new year..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are SOME ML girls in SOME massage shops who might offer this service to regular customers.

It is not a service which can be openly discussed here because such service may be a breach of the shop's operating approval. Certain activists monitor these sites for breaches to publicise in their anti-vice campaigns.

Those members who get it may not wish to jeopardise the girls' privacy (or livelihood) by sharing with strangers.

Become a regular in a shop and try your own luck.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There are SOME ML girls in SOME massage shops who might offer this service to regular customers.

It is not a service which can be openly discussed here because such service may be a breach of the shop's operating approval. Certain activists monitor these sites for breaches to publicise in their anti-vice campaigns.

Those members who get it may not wish to jeopardise the girls' privacy (or livelihood) by sharing with strangers.

Become a regular in a shop and try your own luck.
    I wish everybody is so considerate when posting a reply and recommendations !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading most of the ARs, I have to admit things have changed heaps since my first punts as a 20 odd year old at the cross. Very impersonal, you paid for "part french and sex". All very impersonal. No dfk, no DATY, nothing. Straight to the point. Which FS place would anyone recommend which is more likely to be a hit than a miss, working with a budget between say $170 to $230 for an hour?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Massage shops offer a remedial massage from a qualified masseuse.
    They treat back pain, sciatica, lumbago, muscle ache, sports injuries etc
    Look at the Anatomy/Acupressure/Acupuncture/Reflexology charts on the wall - it's all 100% legit.
    There is no sex offered on these premises.
    Don't you even dare ask for sex you fucking pervert! ... see #sexpervertaskingforsexinmassageshopjustbecauseits chinese