Thread: Cancelled booking again and an okay punt (T) Jina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cancelled booking again and an okay punt (T) Jina

After my first punt last week, I decided try n5m once more, did some research and decided to book Jasmine, that ass seemed too good to pass up on. Unfortunately it seems again my booking was cancelled because “she was feeling sick”, last week with Selina, this week with Jasmine, good figures. I was there already when I found out, turns out mamasan msged me while I was driving. Mamasan ushers me in and tells to have a look at the lineup instead, I obliged and sat in the viewing room, the line up was quite underwhelming, Jina seemed like the best choice. Paid for 1hr and went into the room and waited for Jina.

Jina enters the room, we exchange pleasantries and went in for a quick shower. Jina has a slightly curvey body with very nice ass and small tits. Shower done, jumped on to the bed and kissed for a bit, again no dfk even though I paid for diamond, slightly disappointing. Moved on to some bbbj, she did this strange thing where she pushes it to the top of her mouth when DT, a bit strange but I didn’t mind. Moved on to some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Cowgirl was okay, reverse cowgirl was pretty good, could see her bubble butt bounce up and down, this was the only highlight of the punt. Then did some mish and then some doggy. I was getting ready to cum so moved on to 69 and asked for CIM. She said okay and asked for a warning before I cum, no problem easy request, she builds up to it and I gave her a warning. However after my first spurt, she pulls it out and slightly ruins my orgasm. We get cleaned up and shower, there was still about 25mins left, so we lay on the bed to rest before going for round 2. Granted Jina is a very friendly girl, the conversation was nice until she starts talking about how she feels bad for working this job and doesn’t like it, which quite honestly was a lil off putting. After that I decided to cut my session 20mins short and leave. Needless to say, this will be my last time visiting N5m, the cancellations and mediocre punts have left me slightly disappointed. I guess my adventure to find my regular spot continues.

thank you hiddenman!! sorry about the cancellation
    We try to take great care in making our bookings as accurate as possible, however due to the nature of this industry out-of-control emergencies or lateness/cancellations from the girls’ side may happen from time to time.

But we glad you had good time with Jina! That's why it's called punting right? heh
    We look forward to see you again soon.

n5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only booked n5m twice.
    First one all went according to booking.
    Second one, booked like 3+ hrs ahead and 2 hrs before the booking i was asked if it would benokay to move the booking 15 minutes later as something occured that shifted the girl's booking times by 15 mins.
    Luckily, it wasnt an issue for me as it was only 15 mins.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Only booked n5m twice.
    First one all went according to booking.
    Second one, booked like 3+ hrs ahead and 2 hrs before the booking i was asked if it would benokay to move the booking 15 minutes later as something occured that shifted the girl's booking times by 15 mins.
    Luckily, it wasnt an issue for me as it was only 15 mins.

hiii thank you for the feedback. Yes we do try to make 10-15mins break between bookings since girls need time to fix their makeup, make up the bed etc. We apologise that you still had to wait for 15mins let us improve, we think everyone's time is precious !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    hiii thank you for the feedback. Yes we do try to make 10-15mins break between bookings since girls need time to fix their makeup, make up the bed etc. We apologise that you still had to wait for 15mins let us improve, we think everyone's time is precious !!!
    It wasnt an issue for me.
    I was thankful that i was also informed hours before the booking, which seemed like they informed me as soon as they realized my booking would be moved by a few minutes.