Thread: Golden Lotus Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Golden Lotus Massage

For those of you who live north of the river in Aspley/Strathpine area Golden Lotus Massage has opened new shop.

615 Robinson Rd W, Aspley 4034
    Contact details:3263 8247 or 0450 077 18

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So how many shop do they have now? 5 or so?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    3 shops. The other two are of course Camp Hill n Paddington

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

go the paddo

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    3 shops. The other two are of course Camp Hill n Paddington
    go the paddo

great getting hardcore full service on the cheap and nasty after a night on the piss at the tavern

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did try the one in Aspley some days ago. A thai lady with a husky voice opened the door. Said she was the only one there. Said that only cash was accepted. After paying she immediately asked for more money in the room. Did absolutely nothing there. Have a feeling that she wasn't one of the staff there. And that she pocketed the money that was the premises fees. I think her name was lola but she was hesitant in replying so not sure if that was her name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Did try the one in Aspley some days ago. A thai lady with a husky voice opened the door. Said she was the only one there. Said that only cash was accepted. After paying she immediately asked for more money in the room. Did absolutely nothing there. Have a feeling that she wasn't one of the staff there. And that she pocketed the money that was the premises fees. I think her name was lola but she was hesitant in replying so not sure if that was her name.
    What do you mean, you encountered one of the resident ladyboys, paid for a massage but none was offered? Anyway, just confirms that this joint continues to be run unprofessionally. VIP Massage closeby is the better choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This report sounds a bit dodgy.
    First of all, as per the daily rosters which are reliably published on WeChat AND Locanto, there are always 3-4 MLs at GLA. Secondly, they do have EFTPOS facilities, right at the desk in the entrance area.
    And you really think that someone who doesn't work there somehow just walkes in, unbeknownst to the 'regular' team, and skims off the shop fee???

I don't know, I heard rumours that there might be a LB or transgender provider from the Philippines, but I've seen various Vietnamese and Thai MLs at GLA (definitely females) and always left happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    This report sounds a bit dodgy.
    First of all, as per the daily rosters which are reliably published on WeChat AND Locanto, there are always 3-4 MLs at GLA. Secondly, they do have EFTPOS facilities, right at the desk in the entrance area.
    And you really think that someone who doesn't work there somehow just walkes in, unbeknownst to the 'regular' team, and skims off the shop fee???

I don't know, I heard rumours that there might be a LB or transgender provider from the Philippines, but I've seen various Vietnamese and Thai MLs at GLA (definitely females) and always left happy.
    Yes I am myself confused as to what happened. Probably need to contact the owner to see what's going on. I am sure that what you say is true but I didn't see anyone else in that area. Only when I was walking out there was another girl at the reception who wasn't there at first. She gave me a puzzled look when I was leaving. Are we talking about the same place which is in Aspley?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    What do you mean, you encountered one of the resident ladyboys, paid for a massage but none was offered? Anyway, just confirms that this joint continues to be run unprofessionally. VIP Massage closeby is the better choice.
    I did go to VIP massage and received a very professional service from the girl S...a there. But this was different.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did "Lola" walk like a woman and talk like a man.😂
    Great story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thai Me Up View Post
    Did "Lola" walk like a woman and talk like a man.😂
    Great story
    Theres a song about that