Thread: Golden Lotus Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Golden Lotus Massage

Ok this is Vol 1 v2
    THIS was NOT written by me but by the girls so please read the text with that in mind.

I recently try Golden Lotus massage and was surprised about the shop! Now I come to their shop everyweek and girls there never let me down! The shop is in private area car park behind! I tried Golden Lotus at Camp Hill first as I saw the advertising from Locanto, then when I step in, a very nice Petrie girl (as I know she is receptionist) with a friendly smile, I asked her and then she showed me ladies work on the day, they are Vietnamese Southern American girl and Japanese girl. All look pretty and fresh then I choose the Vietnamese one, so she did a great job and keep me coming back till now, then she told me they also have the shop in Paddington! This area a little bit busy so I have to park my car off the street to walk down to the shop! Very nice and clean with shower available! Girls are nice! I think the owner is very good at picking girl who works for the shop! I tried Southern America girl this time, very friendly and easy to talk! But I prefer Camp Hill because more private for me! The girls are swap around between 2 shops I guess!
    Link to Lacanto
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...R-55-H-20.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what do you mean? What are you posting? "THIS was NOT written by me but by the girls so please read the text with that in mind."

it's a fake review that you discovered?
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhard69 View Post
    what do you mean? What are you posting? "THIS was NOT written by me but by the girls so please read the text with that in mind."

it's a fake review that you discovered?
    Is he the pimp?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Golden Lotus Camp Hill is actually not bad. Worse offerings around.