Thread: Nicky and Louisa at 18 Brookvale - a fantastic ebony/ebony lesbian double

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nicky and Louisa at 18 Brookvale - a fantastic ebony/ebony lesbian double

Persons Names : Nicky and Louisa

Establishment : 18 Brookvale

Date of Visit : 18/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.desiresbrookvale.com.au

Phone : 9939 5555

Hours of Business : 11 til late

Rates : $250/hr for each girl

Size/shape : Nicky - very pretty, lovely slim figure, natural C-cups, lovely round butt, great legs. Louisa - attractive with a curvy figure (certainly not fat), natural B-cups. Both fully shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nicky - black South African. Louisa - born in England, father from West Africa, mother Filipina (looks more African than Asian)

Services Provided : Both - BBBJ, face-sitting, FIV and loads of girl/girl stuff. Nicky - reverse CG (with twerking). Louisa - DFKing, rimming/dragon-drilling, prostate massage, cowgirl, FIA, CIM. (Nicky also does CIM but I had to choose one of them.)

Value for money/recommend? : Fantastic session - another dream cum true

My experience/comments : I’ve been trying to arrange this double for a month or so but Nicky went home for Christmas and New Year and then last week it was her period but today the “stars were aligned”.

Turned up and the door was opened by Linda and the lovely May immediately turned up for a hug and a kiss (she was looking very sexy, as always) and Amy was also in reception.

Louisa soon came along wearing a bronze-coloured dress.

She asked me to wait a minute while they decided which room to use and I had a chat with May (no hardship there).

Then Louisa returned with Nicky and they grabbed some towels and we went to the room. Nicky was wearing a black bra and tight shorts over a g-string.

I showered while the girls readied the room and it was then onto the bed and Louisa joined me while Nicky took a quick shower.

After some DFKing with Louisa both girls stripped.

Nicky is very pretty with a lovely slim figure with natural C-cups, flawless ebony skin, an amazing round butt and good legs.

Louisa is attractive with a curvy figure (certainly not fat) and natural B-cups.

Both girls were fully shaved.

I told the girls that I knew Nicky did the “girl-girl” stuff as there was lots of lesbian action when I had my “ebony and ivory” double with her and Crystal (the Kiwi) and that Louisa had told me at the end of an amazing session with her two months ago that she was bisexual so I was hoping for lots of “girl-girl” stuff today (and I was not disappointed).

Louisa was soon between my legs and sucking me and Nicky gave me a bit of a catbath and played with Louisa’s tits before moving up to sit on my face.

Louisa moved down to lick my balls and perineum and I raised my legs in the air so she could rim me (she had done that in our last session).

Nicky was moaning and squirming while I licked her and Louisa gave my prostate a massage for a while but I had to get her to stop as she has long fingernails.

Louisa then got a condom and dressed me (I couldn’t see what she was doing as Nicky was sitting on my face) and she straddled me for some cowgirl.

Nicky soon came and squirmed away and sat beside me for a breather while Louisa continued to ride me and, as she was sitting upright, I used my thumb to rub her clit.

I then got the girls to do something I’d planned beforehand.

I got Louisa to dismount and I removed the condom, knelt on all-fours and asked Louisa to kneel behind me for some more rimming (and some dragon-drilling) while Nicky lay on her back beneath me sucking my cock – heaven.

I then lay down for Nicky to suck me (both girls' BJs are very good with no teeth, no interruptions and good hand- and tongue-action) and Louisa sat on my face.

I remembered what Louisa liked and, while I licked her, I suck a finger up her arsehole.

Nicky also dressed me and straddled me for some reverse cowgirl.

Louisa then came and squirmed away and we both watched the reverse CG by Nicky as she twerked and bounced up and down on my cock – fantastic sight.

I asked the girls to kiss and Louisa stood at the foot of the bed and Nicky was kneeling on the bed in front of her and they played with each other.

I then asked Nicky to lie down and Louisa knelt on the floor and licked her pussy while I watched close up.

I started to lick Nicky’s nipples and, with Louisa also finger-fucking her, she soon had a massive, shuddering orgasm.

The girls then switched and Nicky licked Louisa's pussy.

Louisa said “Can I suck you?” and I told her that I never say “No” to that question and I knelt by her head and watched Nicky licking her as Louisa came again.

I lay down and Louisa sucked me some more and Nicky asked what I wanted to do so I said “What do you want?” She sat on my face again saying “I don’t think I’ll cum again but I like it when you lick me”.

I was looking up at Nicky and Louisa put her arm around and played with Nicky’s tits.

Nicky then dismounted and went between my legs to suck me some more while Louisa was kneeling beside me for some more DFKing and I had one finger in her pussy and another up her arsehole.

Nicky had applied some lube and was giving me a lovely HJ and both girls were being very complimentary about my cock. (I know it is “brothel-speak” but I love to hear it from African girls.)

We were running out of time so Louisa asked me “How do you want to cum?” I said “In your mouth” and Nicky pretended she was disappointed that I had chosen Louisa.

Louisa knelt between my legs to suck me and Nicky straddled me in the 69 position so I could lick her some more, saying “I want to watch you cum”.

It wasn’t long before I squirted in Louisa’s mouth and she let my cum dribble down my shaft.

I think I got most of this in the right order etc but, even though I’m writing my notes an hour or so after the session, it was all a bit of a blur.

After the tidy-up we had a chat and went well over time.

A fantastic session with two lovely ladies and another thing ticked on my bucket list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m calling bullshit on this guys reviews.

Always full of shit. And he bores them shitless with his photos yawn yawn.

No way will girls do this amount of Lesbian action for him all the time.

The guy lives in his own fantasy world LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Louisa is 41 but she looks younger but no way she is mid 20...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyboy View Post
    I’m calling bullshit on this guys reviews.

Always full of shit. And he bores them shitless with his photos yawn yawn.

No way will girls do this amount of Lesbian action for him all the time.

The guy lives in his own fantasy world LOL
    Agreed with you bro. Long essay but interesting....ha ha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylors58 View Post
    Both Louisa and Nicky will be at Brookvale this Friday. Please call to arrange a double!!
    Now there’s an offer worth considering
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Louisa is at Lidcombe today, call to make your appointments!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You would need a body bag for me after that session
    You are at home!

Banned
    Nicky is in Brookvale today!

And Louisa will also be in tomorrow (if you fancy for a double)!