Thread: J Misaki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Misaki

My first review after 6 years, figured it's time for me to contribute to the greater good.

Still can't believe there hasn't been a review for Misaki, perhaps most bros are trying to keep her to themselves.

I've seen Misaki 4 or 5 times now since she first started last year, and am super happy that she is back again in 2020.

Misaki is very well spoken, probably one of the few in Ginza that can carry a very good conversation in English with all the Japanese cuteness. She is petite, extremely sweet and sensual in everything that she does. She is very beautiful, authentic (no enhancements) and clean shaven all round.

Not exactly experienced nor the type that would give you a mind-blowing PSE experience, but nonetheless she is great in bed and genuinely enjoys a good fuck from all the sweat, sensual moaning and shivers that you can feel when you're in her.

If you're looking for someone that makes you feel like you have your neighbour as your FWB, Misaki is a real gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't get enough of her. Her deep throat is fantastic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I rocked up on a Friday 7pm hoping there was going to be a few available, however Misaki was the only one available. Wasn't too sure if I should've bitten to bullet as I thought she looked average. However I was horny and wanted some so paid the boss man who insisted she was one of the most popular J girls.

Session was great and I was glad I opted. I still think appearance and body wise she wasn't someone who I would normally go for but effort and how she treated me was great. Her english was better than other J girls I've seen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)