Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 67a Christrina rd villawood any suggest ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

67a Christrina rd villawood any suggest ?

long time haven‘t been to this place。Decide go to this place again,any one can give me some suggest please。thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heres a suggest go somewhere else, really its a basic turn shop with young inexperienced girls that give mechanical basic service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Heres a suggest go somewhere else, really its a basic turn shop with young inexperienced girls that give mechanical basic service.
    Thanks Buddyboy, I always went there 2years ago,some lady was ok they can do bbbj with $20-$30 tips。but it was long time ago,But hope get some suggest before i go there again。😄

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Don’t waste your money. This review was posted today and this is generally what you will get there

This Default Anna or was it Ah-nah
    Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 67A Villawood

Date of Visit : 19 Jan 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : brothelvillawood.com.au

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : 130 / 45 min

Size/shape : Tall, B Cups, Bush, Amazon size

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Eye Candy just like a starfish

My experience/comments:

It had been a while and I was looking for something different outside of my normal stomping grounds. The website showed a decent line up, and the ladies on offer definitely had some nice looking ones, on the younger side Chinese WL's. I went with Anna partially as she smiled and secondly she was tall, about 5'10" to 6' tall. A tall drink of water they would say. Anyway into the room and I head to the shower, when I come out she is naked on the bed scrolling through Insta or something similar. Still she put the phone down at least when I got onto the bed, and started licking one of my nipples while she played with my cock, once I was getting hard she moved that way, paused and the upgrade question came. I hate it when its mid session, jeez if there is an optional extra or upgrade path let us know up front. I declined the extra $ for BBBJ and she put the cover on for a acceptable basic CBJ. I caressed her back and was able to play lightly with her pussy while this was happening, that was enough to get me fully at attention and she said sex now, you on top? I hopped up and got into some Mish action, she has a nice face so something to look at while she lay there with her eyes closed. I got her to roll over for some Doggy and she has wide hips and a nice curvy butt to hold onto. I enjoyed that for a while before moving back to Mish, but the crown of thorns treatment was not going to get me across the line. I laid down removed the cover and she lathered on some lube and started an ok HJ, but as soon as it was clear I wasn't coming shortly, the "cum soon" questions started. I was thinking do I pull the pin now and go elsewhere, and decided that I had spent the dollars and would get the job done here. I took over and got her to lie down so I had some Eye Candy to look at and got a small load out to wrap up the visit.

Lots of nice looking ladies in the line up, but from the reviews for both shops, its clear the +$ for anything over basic service is alive and well here, so for me this place gets a only if desperate rating.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    And another one:

Person's Name : Eva or Iva

Establishment : 67A Villawood

Date of Visit : Dec 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : brothelvillawood.com.au

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : 90 / 30 min

Size/shape : Tall . natural cups, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ and mechanical sex

Value for money/recommend? : NOPE

My experience/comments:

Decided to try this shop for the first time, roads were clear and managed to get there in less than I expected. It was quiet 5-6 girls on, and to me most were average looking, the only one that caught my eyes was this Eva so settled for 30 min and in the room. She can hardly speak English and asked me to get ready, after the shower, i was told to relax on the bed and to me this is a sign of shit experience, and I was correct. On the bed and she comes in, doesnt let me do anything to her nipples, started to play around my body, puts the dom on continues with an average CBJ , jumps on to ride for 2 min and she says she tried, you fuck me now...I am just pissed at this shit going on, nothing passionate and just bang and go kind of experience. So jumped in and pumped in missionary and doggy finished in the dom. She offers a soft massage and I am out. Told management it was not good and I wont be back. It was just one of those shit experiences, makes me value girls at other shops who offer a better much passionate service. I think I will continue with either 350 chatswood or 19 Rydalemere as girls were friendlier and for the price (most of the time) I get DFK and BBBJ as well. So Villawood is tested and Failed.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see thanks a lot brothel creeper

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i went there twice recently both have medium to low feedbacks.

first.
    the girl face looks cute and young, but in the room, whoala, fat in the belly part and boobs just so so. i asked for bbbj with tips, she said never and dont want. and yes mechanical, and not interested to do 2nd part instead talked a lot (i booked for 1 hour, rookie mistake).
    shower alone is standard in this place.

second.
    this better, but not as cute as the first. but asking for $50 for bbbj i said why not $30 she said if $30 suck short time only. i decline both. more friendly and trying hard to get me over the line. but my expectation is to get young WITH GOOD BODY girls and pay around $150 with BBBJ, dont mind inexperience as long friendly, but i didnt get those at all... so

not sure if i want to return.... maybe yes after i tried 7 cowper granvile and 5 alan fairfield...
    the 45 george is bad,
    the 27 Christina Roa is worse
    the ones at liverpool (no 24 or 12 i forgot) is the worst. showed like 5 or 6 girls, everytime they came in i thought, the next cant be worse than this, but i was wrong haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I still went there tonight, Nice line up, young
    And good looking, I had a girl called Jess
    , very good looking , nice body E cup or maybe double D,
    But not kiss and asked for bbbj with tips also refused .but Cbj good skilled. Good sex,very wet . Maybe no return again. Thanks guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah I think I saw that Jessica tall white skins long hair, maybe size 6or7. Yeah she looks much better than the rest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    this place used to be my fav punting place but service and quality has been going downhill the last 6 month.
    yeah. service and girl quality. can be one and not the other ie really young good body girls good attitude less service for example, but if both are not achievable then no point to visit them anymore

It’s like the girls there are trained to rip you off. Take the money girls then make sure you give them nothing in the room apart from cbj and your pussy.

Oh and watch the clock making sure that you end the session early.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    It’s like the girls there are trained to rip you off. Take the money girls then make sure you give them nothing in the room apart from cbj and your pussy.

Oh and watch the clock making sure that you end the session early.
    Agree but I thought you go there often, BC? Not anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Agree but I thought you go there often, BC? Not anymore?
    I like to go there for the young and pretty girls but the lack of service and their generally poor, aloof attitudes have put me off and I am unlikely to return

I go to fuck, lick, suck and kiss when I punt and most of the girls just offer cbj and average fuck with no passion, so the shop is off my list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems to be the case!

I first came across this place in 2010, and was very satisfied with my first 2-3 visits there over the next few months. Have visited a couple of times in recent years and from 1st hand experience and from reading recent reviews the only redeeming feature is the girls are young and pretty. Everything else is very hit or miss. Often a miss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Before I always went to 181 Mccredie Rd last year.
    Emily very nice lady, Good service, but too hard to book she is too busy.
    Judy very nice lady too, C cups, very good bbbj and always lick my ass.
    Yoyou aslo very good bbbj but went back china for holiday.
    and this year all lady quality become very bad, and new Vietnam recepition also very rude. that is why i try to find some new place.

Try 27 Villawood. Same owner as 67a. Older girls but lots of choice ( about 8 normally there). They will only show you one at a time but keep asking to see all the girls as each one will pressure you to take them as they say hello.

I have had 90% really good punts there.

Try Suki. Very young and very pretty with beautiful wobbly tits.

Also Gigi, big older but nice tight pussy and good service

$130 hr so bargain basement.

Come on down, the price is right

Also try 12 Cottam Bankstown and 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. Taylor’s Lidcombe is also good at $140 hr. 7 girls always working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I like to go there for the young and pretty girls but the lack of service and their generally poor, aloof attitudes have put me off and I am unlikely to return

I go to fuck, lick, suck and kiss when I punt and most of the girls just offer cbj and average fuck with no passion, so the shop is off my list.
    Yeah me too. Very off putting when the girl start to say you don't do this that or I don't do this that.

I went to 27 once maybe bad timing (afternoon) so I saw not so good quality girls there. Won't return. Too old.

Bankstown rydelmare Lidcombe hmmmm bit too far.

I found 5 alan Fairfield is not so bad but $160 standard service per hour. Lots Vietnamese and they are friendly (well to me) and speak okay English

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Yeah me too. Very off putting when the girl start to say you don't do this that or I don't do this that.

I went to 27 once maybe bad timing (afternoon) so I saw not so good quality girls there. Won't return. Too old.

Bankstown rydelmare Lidcombe hmmmm bit too far.

I found 5 alan Fairfield is not so bad but $160 standard service per hour. Lots Vietnamese and they are friendly (well to me) and speak okay English
    Bro, what are the bankstown, lidcombe and fairfield shops called?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Trigger View Post
    Bro, what are the bankstown, lidcombe and fairfield shops called?

Google 12 Cottam Ave Bankstown and Taylors is Lidcombe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Driving to cabra for CNY, saw a toyota hilux turning into 27 Christina.

I was mentally thinking to myself, dont do it bro 🤪

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast