Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 67a Christrina rd villawood any suggest ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    67 and 27 Christina Rd? Nah, these places lost me as a customer. Fast-running clocks and minimal service. Went there 2 times each and walked out feeling worse (and poorer) every time. Management seems to be the underlying problem in both shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    67 and 27 Christina Rd? Nah, these places lost me as a customer. Fast-running clocks and minimal service. Went there 2 times each and walked out feeling worse (and poorer) every time. Management seems to be the underlying problem in both shops.
    i think the shop owner need to tell the girl, it is not easy to earn money. maybe they think $150/hr is not much? and some yes looks young when they come to say hello but when the clothes are off, whoalaaaaa... the age range suddenly goes up 5-7 years older..... and just like after 15 secs cowgirl then say tired, you go on top.... dont do that dont do this.... sometimes i rather go to milf shops, at least they treat me well and keep saying handsome boy hahaahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    i think the shop owner need to tell the girl, it is not easy to earn money. maybe they think $150/hr is not much? and some yes looks young when they come to say hello but when the clothes are off, whoalaaaaa... the age range suddenly goes up 5-7 years older..... and just like after 15 secs cowgirl then say tired, you go on top.... dont do that dont do this.... sometimes i rather go to milf shops, at least they treat me well and keep saying handsome boy hahaahaha
    True on a number of accounts. When the girls say hello from a distance some of them look very young but once you take them to the room the young ness wears off and you realise they are quite a lot older than they look from a distance.

Also lots of thick padded bras. Have chosen a few girls there as they looked busty but it was all a mirage when the bra comes off.

MILF’s are more grateful for the work and they know how to please or they won’t get work elsewhere. Young pretty ones can get work anywhere.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12