Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Line-Up v Sight Unseen Booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Line-Up v Sight Unseen Booking

A quick hypothetical for the forum : given that chemistry and connection goes a long way (at least for me) do you think the few seconds of face to face viewing/chat etc that a line-up provides gives any advantage over the sight unseen booking in making a good choice ?

This assumes one has done their research.

The question is linked to a previous life in Asia where I always enjoyed the roving freelance bar scene (from high end hotels, suspect dives, juicy bars, room salons etc etc) because you had to opportunity to check out 10, 20 , 30+ girls in a bar environment where you can chat to the girls, watch them move about and generally check them out over a couple of hours, if need be, before making your call.

It allows you to form a bit of a connection and by the time you got down to the fun you were more relaxed and comfortable.

Thing is you need a hotel room or an empty house! …. although some cities have an abundance of short stay hotels.

Not saying a line-up replicates this but wondering if it provides some (any??) insight or the like??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Yes. Line up girls smiles at you and is friendly then bingo - good punt
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's part of the punting life style isn't it? The gamble of it all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A line up definitely helps, the more information, visual cues, the better right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really depends on how YOU percieve it.

Ive had great experiences in both, but I do think that a bit of "courtship" beforehand can go a long way.

A previous favourite ML of mine was completely random, walked in, Mamasan -》 how long, me -》 half hour, Mamasan -》 Ok ill give you XXXX.

From the moment she walked in, it was a fun, playful, sexually tense mood. We could talk and joke about everything, and pretty much everything except FS was on the cards, which, for her, the connection was good enough I sort of didnt even care, I was just happy to be around her.

Ive only really seen line-ups while I was in Vietnam for a bucks party week, Im kind of not a fan, its a bit unnerving having xx amount of eyes staring at you, with varying degrees of interest. But, I had good choices when I did. Chose the cutie which was whispering to her friend behind her mouth while staring at me 😂 In fact I got told off, another girl who was in the line-up gave me filthy looks after, and I asked her, and she growled at me why didnt I choose her! Cant win.

Ive only ever seen "free range" 😁 girls at Kings Court, I played a couple of Pool games with a cute little Thai girl, very playful and that energy went into the Spa when we went in. I was given a lot of freedom in my touching, she even allowed fingers in, and she actually made me pop in the spa. I remember distinctly thinking, isnt she worried its going to swim in? Lol but she just kinda stared at it floating and had a laugh. We drained and cleaned the spa together and had another game of pool when we got out.

Again, its really down to how you take the interaction at the beginning. Of course your going to get a dud now and then who genuinely didnt want to get chosen by you/not interested etc etc.

Normal punting stuff.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually if I’ve gone to see a line up, and I’ve done pre research on my top few of the roster, they are the ones who are working and won’t be free for a while.

A connection is great though - I find it hard to get in a lineup.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely prefer a line up, however not many places seem to offer it anymore.

If the girl was personable in the line up, I was more likely to pick them over others who looked more attractive. It didn't have to her much, just a caress of the hand, a whisper in the ear etc. That's always much better. The more personable girls also tended to provide better service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lineup has its pitfalls.

I like the lineup at Liaisons, where the girls are close to naked and you can clearly see their assets.

Be careful when a girl just pops her head in for second or two, or when she wears a large skirt. I got tricked several times and ended up with overweight chubby ones. Ask them questions and keep them stand there for at least 30secs to have a good unhurried look up and down, don't be shy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    And how often do those enthusiastic and entrancing girls in the line ups turn out to be duds in the room?

Yes, its a punt, but 90% of the fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha ..."free range"

In the 1st phase of my Aust punting life (pre 2005) I recall Daily Planet in Melb was styled along these lines....a bar, pool table etc and the girls circulating. Seem to recall The Boardroom in Artarmon and Melb might have also been similar???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GT101 View Post
    Definitely prefer a line up, however not many places seem to offer it anymore.

If the girl was personable in the line up, I was more likely to pick them over others who looked more attractive. It didn't have to her much, just a caress of the hand, a whisper in the ear etc. That's always much better. The more personable girls also tended to provide better service.
    Is that the case GT? Lineups are rare? Note I am newly back in Syd.

Pity if that is the case, as like you, I look for some signs to swing the punt my way!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    And how often do those enthusiastic and entrancing girls in the line ups turn out to be duds in the room?

Yes, its a punt, but 90% of the fun.
    Yep, Aussiegaigin, agree ....at the end of the day that is what it all comes down to!

Banned
    Like all the lads before me have stated my preference is also for lineups.

The only time I go in blind and let the shop decide is when I’m after a WL with specific physical attributes; eg ‘I’m after a Fit and Toned Sri Lankan Ladyboy....etc etc’

With lineups there’s the potential for only a few WLs to get picked and make all the coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    A quick hypothetical for the forum : given that chemistry and connection goes a long way (at least for me) do you think the few seconds of face to face viewing/chat etc that a line-up provides gives any advantage over the sight unseen booking in making a good choice ?

This assumes one has done their research.

The question is linked to a previous life in Asia where I always enjoyed the roving freelance bar scene (from high end hotels, suspect dives, juicy bars, room salons etc etc) because you had to opportunity to check out 10, 20 , 30+ girls in a bar environment where you can chat to the girls, watch them move about and generally check them out over a couple of hours, if need be, before making your call.

It allows you to form a bit of a connection and by the time you got down to the fun you were more relaxed and comfortable.

Thing is you need a hotel room or an empty house! …. although some cities have an abundance of short stay hotels.

Not saying a line-up replicates this but wondering if it provides some (any??) insight or the like??

Mate, what you are asking for is very similar to the set up at King's Court Massage at Broadway:

You enter into a fairly spacious common lounge area with bar facilities and sitting lounges (pool table ?) where all the available massage ladies will be greeting the customers and you can have a chit chat with many of them - no pressure - and can design who you wish to see. It's free entry before 9pm but a $20 entry fees is payable after 9pm according to the website. Personally I have Not been in this shop for over 10 years.

You can do more research on their website:

https://kingscourt.com.au/frequently-asked-questions/

Good luck.

Cheers

This picture may give you some idea of the venue:

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Line up is good if you dont have anyone particular.

But almost every girls likes booking better !! Even the super kps girl also haha.

Banned
    Nothing beats line-ups. If the girls come out one at a time or are all in one room then I would prefer to see them individually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Line up is good if you dont have anyone particular.

But almost every girls likes booking better !! Even the super kps girl also haha.
    some shops pay the girl extra if its a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lineups are fun if conducted properly, but the worst if done poorly so they kind of bookend the punting spectrum from best to worst. The worst lineup I ever had was at Juliet's where about 12 girls marched in to the room and the receptionist listed their names in about 30 seconds and then they all left. How was I supposed to get feel for attitudes or remember their names like that? I just turned to the receptionist after and said listen "give me a girl with big tits who can do XYZ and I will be happy" and to her credit she delivered, but really what is the point of a lineup if they get handled like that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bodyrotic do line ups well where you can chat with the girls. But for that price you expect that sort of service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Lineups are fun if conducted properly, but the worst if done poorly so they kind of bookend the punting spectrum from best to worst. The worst lineup I ever had was at Juliet's where about 12 girls marched in to the room and the receptionist listed their names in about 30 seconds and then they all left. How was I supposed to get feel for attitudes or remember their names like that? I just turned to the receptionist after and said listen "give me a girl with big tits who can do XYZ and I will be happy" and to her credit she delivered, but really what is the point of a lineup if they get handled like that?
    67a Christina Road Villawood is like that. They have about 15 girls working and they all come out of the room for about one second. Therefore in 15 seconds you are bombarded by 15 girls, 15 names (of which you can’t remember any) and in that 1 second glimpse per girl you are trying to eye her up as well as remembering her name.

Einstein wouldn’t even be able to do it.

Fuck me

I normally end up going into the girls room for a good second look but then I am all self conscious as 30 eyes stare at me.

Oh, the pressure !!

Luckily the last few punts there have been so terrible that I won’t be returning. LOL !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast