Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MLs and penis size

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MLs and penis size

I thought I would come here to ask you knowledgeable people about whether an ML will tell a punter he has a big penis to try and get repeat custom?

I have been told by a lot of MLs oh it’s so big and have also had several (including mama sans) say it’s the biggest on a white guy they have seen. Is this a genuine comment from them or is this the usual line given to a punter to try and keep them coming back?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Is this a genuine comment from a ml" is an oxymoron.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    "Is this a genuine comment from a ml" is an oxymoron.
    I take it you have heard this line all the time as well reddoor?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is a genuine comment.

On a separate matter, I have a bridge for sale if you are interested in buying.

On another separate matter, did you know they removed the word gullible from the dictionary?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You didn't provide any reference point as to size. Therefore, you could use the Dom scale as they come in a variety of sizes. That should give you some idea... lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhot30 View Post
    I take it you have heard this line all the time as well reddoor?
    Haha, yeah mate those well rehearsed lines.
    So good to get the 2nd visit in and dispense with the bs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Personally minds always been way to big for F/S but acceptable for BJs LOL
    Glean the info from that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had that comment that I'm big, which is then backed up with refusing to have sex with me because I'm too big, and then settling with hand relief.

To be honest, I am big, but I still think I'm being scammed.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    what startled a number of different girls, especially the less experienced ones, is the fact that body size doesn’t necessarily correlate to dick size. They said sometimes they struggled to contain their laughter when observing this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightau View Post
    You didn't provide any reference point as to size. Therefore, you could use the Dom scale as they come in a variety of sizes. That should give you some idea... lol
    Haha, what is the Dom scale?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I've had that comment that I'm big, which is then backed up with refusing to have sex with me because I'm too big, and then settling with hand relief.

To be honest, I am big, but I still think I'm being scammed.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    And what size are you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    what startled a number of different girls, especially the less experienced ones, is the fact that body size doesn’t necessarily correlate to dick size. They said sometimes they struggled to contain their laughter when observing this
    Interesting, Wallaby. So some big ones on small guys and vice versa?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hahahaha... Post of the month 👌

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The Chinese are best for saying Awww you so big !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mine is a growa not a showa and I’ve heard the same lime based around their surprise. Length is a bit longer than average but girth has always been an issue as in you so big. The above ref Dom scale is large and In the past 12 mths I’ve had 2 ml leave the room and come back with another ML just to show them. Drawback is limited offers of fs but plenty of slow wide eyes cock worship.
    At the end of the day the dick don’t make the man so if you are confident and respectful a fun time for all can be had, and remember it’s a fantasy room. Chill out relax and enjoy. Then step out to reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought I would come here to ask you knowledgeable people about whether an ML will tell a punter he has a big penis to try and get repeat custom?

I have been told by a lot of MLs oh it’s so big and have also had several (including mama sans) say it’s the biggest on a white guy they have seen. Is this a genuine comment from them or is this the usual line given to a punter to try and keep them coming back?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
    Just an excuse for them to basically starfish with the excuse you too big, hurt my tight kitty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol you can guess by the number of replies that this line is the usual bs, though in the moment I'm sure it strokes your ego.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yep, that’s what they say

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They all say it mate..."ooh so big"...it is all bullshit. I have a mate who lives in Wales and I catch up with him in Thailand every 6 months or so, we have had several occasions where we have had same room sex with different girls. He is about 5 foot 5 inches high and a skinny little guy but he has a 9 and a half inch cock on him, and the girls over there all say to him "small man with big cock...you have operation!" We always laugh when they say it and we are used to it by now, we have had times when his girl will fuck me instead of him. They are happy to give him a BJ or HJ but some baulk at fucking him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes being an average size (not big but not small) can work in your favour. I remember one ML who said to me "I like this size" and FS was offered and gladly accepted. Some Asian girls are worried it will hurt if it's too big.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast