Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MLs and penis size

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I lol'd

meanwhile, I had a punt recently at SSDS with a tw girl, half way through the flipside service she says oh you're so big, i couldn't stop thinking about this thread and chuckled. I'm in no way delusional and big, but it was a good effort on her part after telling me she mostly caters to asians only.
    While everyone knows its bul. Still feels nice to hear unless you're ful negative and overthink it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by muni7ad View Post
    While everyone knows its bul. Still feels nice to hear unless you're ful negative and overthink it.
    The grimace on their face is a better indicator of the truth. 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    The grimace on their face is a better indicator of the truth. ��
    lol TRUE tho depending on if grimace because oh no so big or grimace of is that all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post

Would love to know if he can get hard and get it up hahaha

Or like if the blood flow will drain blood from his head!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely a way for MLs to boost ego and try and get punters back

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjai View Post
    Definitely a way for MLs to boost ego and try and get punters back
    Some might have a real concern about it. This week an ML made the same comment when I suggested that we raise the game another level. I said like ‘noooo, no way it’s big’. She still insisted it. then I said ‘ok I will go slowly and gently, if it hurts let me know’. And she had no complaint afterwards .....

Or maybe her initial comment was her default when someone made that request ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some might have a real concern about it. This week an ML made the same comment when I suggested that we raise the game another level. I said like ‘noooo, no way it’s big’. She still insisted it. then I said ‘ok I will go slowly and gently, if it hurts let me know’. And she had no complaint afterwards .....

Or maybe her initial comment was her default when someone made that request ....
    Would work well as polite refusing. Surprised you were allowed to raise but like you said might be an automatic response while making up her mind or checking your serious

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Did u know male wallabies and k/roos can lift their balls to 90° and point them forwards without touching them. Could'nt believe it when i saw it, must be some evolutionary purpose to it. I reckon this would impress a ml no end haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely an ego boost. I asked my regular and she says guys love it. They are nicer, gentler and more financially giving. The girls have seen it all and most guys are just regular. Some Asians and Indians are smaller, but they find a lot of caucasian men also come real quick or struggle to get it up or keep it up. Hence they go to ML for ego boost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123