Thread: My review of the beautiful Tamya @ Renwick Baby Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

My review of the beautiful Tamya @ Renwick Baby Massage

Masseuse: Tamya
    Nationality: Japanese/Chinese
    Speaks English: Yes, very good
    Time: 1.5 hours
    Rating: 10/10

A couple of weeks ago I sent Tiffany (the cute manager) a text asking her who I could see the next day (Friday) for a 90 min massage - I wanted a full body, nude, with a nice finish. Tiffany recommended a beautiful girl named Tamya. Having read Tiffany’s description of Tamya I had high hopes. When I turned up first thing on Friday morning, I wasn’t dissappointed. Greeting me at the front door was Tamya, a slim Japanese/Chinese lady with a simple beautiful face. Tamya looks just like an Asian doll. Almost princess like. She smiles when I enter the building and she nervously greets me and leads me to a room. Once in there I give her the cash and she lets me undress while she retrieves some water. A couple of mins later she returns and before you know it I am undressing her (first her dress, then her bra and finally her cute little underwear). The whole time she nervously watches me with a smile. Her naked body is lovely to look at. She’s tall, slim, with nicely shaped hips, legs and bum and very small beasts (adorable A cups). But the biggest attraction is her face. She’s pretty and has a lovely smile.

I start face down and she runs her hands over my back, shoulders, legs and bum. It feels great. I’m enjoying the massage, but I’m distracted by Tamya’s beautiful body and smooth skin. I need to touch it.

After 45 mins I’m up off the table and I’ve got Tamya lying face down. I’m rubbing her back and bum with oil, before turning her over and massaging her front. She enjoys it, a lot.

For the final 30 mins I’m loving the attention that Tamya is giving me while I’m laying face up. She’s genuinely enjoying seeing my reactions as she rubs her hands and body over all parts of my front. By this stage I’m very hard, but she is great at taking her time with me. She’s not rushing me and I love it. She finishes me off beautifully and we both have smiles on our faces. I’m super impressed! I feel relaxed and exhausted (in the best way possible).

If you’re after a caring, sweet and innocent looking lady who loves to take care of you, then I would highly recommend Tamya. She’s a gem.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing buddy. Good reading and Tamya is quite elegant and polite with good English
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thanks Robertjones4life. good reviews.looking forward see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review,good reading for the long weekend

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Tamya is highly recommended as elegant lady and beautiful girl
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Nice AR. ENJOYING READING