Thread: CINDY - pretty girl with excellent service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CINDY - pretty girl with excellent service.

First punt for 2020! This year really trying to cut down so limiting it to 1 punt a month... hehe... let’s see how that pans out. I don’t even believe it myself. But my first punt for the January month was with the lovely CINDY.

SCOPING
    Picked her out of the line-up cos she seemed very slender and had a perky small arse. But mostly cos of her face. Something about it gets me going. It is beautiful and also seems ‘refined,’ and thoughtful - like she has something really interesting to say... dunno.
    But it wasn’t an easy decision with good old Yuna in the line-up. Man her tits gotten bigger?!?

Anyways... once the clothes came off, I found she has a very young looking body. Not as skinny as I like but slim with little A-B cup boobs on roughly 160cm height. Tbh - not my preference for body-type but plenty of guys will like her. This 23 year old somehow oozes youth... softness.

TASTING
    Lovely BBBJ in the shower and lots of compliments on my body (I have gotten pretty shredded with gym and exercise), but it wasn’t till we hit the bed that things picked up.
    Awesome, sensual, soft DFK. Man... haven’t made out like that in ages. She’s a smoker but not heavy and I didn’t mind. She still tasted good.

PRE-GAME
    Really nice thorough cat-bath from my ears down to my knees and then back up again to my throbbing cock. Oh... when she put her little mouth around it, felt soooo warm and she has a nice touch as well. She definitely takes her time and gave ‘Little Dipper’ a lot of attention. Some how she ended up sideways while I fingered her pussy... it was getting pretty wet.

MAIN EVENT
    She slid down onto me slowly with a gasp. Quite tight and I gave her a squeezing embrace to feel how small she was. Nice and shallow at first in cowgirl before I drove in deeper. Lots of gasping... but before long I was going all in.

I flipped us quickly to missionary and pummelled her for a while feeling her nails in the back of my arms. Felt very in control today and played with the rhythm a lot, from slow deep ones to fast pounding, but this girl likes the grind the most. I kept going till she shuddered and gripped me tightly, then switched to doggy. Ahhh... my turn.

I pushed her waist down and her arse up to get the perfect angle and slowly slid in balls deep straight up. Yeah... she felt much more lubed up now and wet. Fantastic.

Some nice long slow pounding watching my cock just disappear in there before grinding her again from behind. She had her head down In the bed but there were no complaints, so I gripped her hips tight and just went for it with every inch I got till I fell on her in heated exhaustion. Damn... what a trooper!

AFTERWARDS
    Once I slid out of her I groggily slumped onto the bed and she gave me big thumbs up saying: “Hao Li Hai!” over and over. Still not entirely sure what if means. Energetic?! It’s a positive thing for sure. To top off a great punt she also gave me a nice sensual leg massage to finish off. Just what I needed actually cos been running heaps and legs are always tired.

There you have it. My first of 12 punts for this year and a pretty good benchmark for the rest of the year.

Happy Punting and Happy New Year!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eh Cindy smokes now? Didn't smell any last year...
    The Chinese word means very skillful something like that. Yeah she is one of my favourite. But just FYI she has long pointy nipples just incase that put some people off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Duplicate sorry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Eh Cindy smokes now? Didn't smell any last year...
    The Chinese word means very skillful something like that. Yeah she is one of my favourite. But just FYI she has long pointy nipples just incase that put some people off.
    Yeah I noticed the nipples... a little strange eh.
    Thought maybe she was super turned on. But meh... doesn’t bother me.