Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Older ML or WL?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Older ML or WL?

Have noticed that the majority of the posts on this Forum are more along the lines of the younger the better. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a place that has slightly more mature ladies. The request is not for cost saving but more for preference, so please if recommendations could be limited to more decent establishments. By more mature I mean say from 35 to 45 years of age.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always younger for WL.
    Mostly younger for ML.
    The reason is that massage takes actual skill, while on the other hand everyone more or less knows how to fuck. So yeah, for your Mimi or Candy type decent looking MILFS with God-Level skills I will be more than happy to go see them. But if I am after strictly FS well how hard is it to get on all fours and take a cock? Might as well get stunner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    go to QVB, pretty sure the mamasans are close to 45.
    or blossom massage, most ladies are over 30
    or any 90/30min FS shop in the suburbs, you are more than likely to see 35+ WLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    go to QVB, pretty sure the mamasans are close to 45.
    or blossom massage, most ladies are over 30
    or any 90/30min FS shop in the suburbs, you are more than likely to see 35+ WLs
    Second this for ML, go do a mamasan double with Vicky and Nicole.

They know what they are doing, and a lot of freedom is given in touching (YMMV of course, keep it civil and explore gently).

For WL, EF is right although getting a stunning starfish isnt great.

7 Cowper has been getting decent reviews and from my view they are around the age bracket you are looking for.

If you want to go in to 45+ arena, I think 12 Bellevue will cover you. I remember I was a bit shocked first (and last) time I went there, but amazingly, that old bird managed to get me across with a great deal of enthusiasm and lights off LOL

Never again though

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    If you want to go in to 45+ arena, I think 12 Bellevue will cover you. I remember I was a bit shocked first (and last) time I went there, but amazingly, that old bird managed to get me across with a great deal of enthusiasm and lights off LOL

Never again though
    Haha, I have always maintained that you haven't punted until you have been to 12 Bellevue.

But yeah been there, done that. Will I return? Yeah nah!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha, I have always maintained that you haven't punted until you have been to 12 Bellevue.

But yeah been there, done that. Will I return? Yeah nah!
    I was a young(er) and inexperienced punter, and the price was really quite cheap, so I thought hell yeah.

Was shown to a small (iirc circular) room where the ladies all stood (about 8 of them). I recall wondering why the hell im in near darkness, did they forget the electricity bill or something.

I chose what I thought was the slimmest one, turns out it was a hectic corsett haha.

Needless to say I didnt find it easy to get hard, but her BJ was actually quite good thinking back on it now having experienced quite a few more.

But she was very patient and obliging and I was pretty much free to do whatever really, (As BC says its really if your down to for a filthy fuck) but we ended up agreeing to turn the lights down (even more) and after a bit of DFK, I was hard enoigh again, and I basically juat gave it as hard and fast as I could to get me there as quick as poasible.

I may have rearranged a few internal organs, because I recall we both couldnt move after for a good 10 minutes 😂🤣😂

We both had a good laugh after. Honestly thinking back it wasnt really a "bad" punt, but yeah nah no returns haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I was a young(er) and inexperienced punter, and the price was really quite cheap, so I thought hell yeah.

Was shown to a small (iirc circular) room where the ladies all stood (about 8 of them). I recall wondering why the hell im in near darkness, did they forget the electricity bill or something.

I chose what I thought was the slimmest one, turns out it was a hectic corsett haha.

Needless to say I didnt find it easy to get hard, but her BJ was actually quite good thinking back on it now having experienced quite a few more.

But she was very patient and obliging and I was pretty much free to do whatever really, (As BC says its really if your down to for a filthy fuck) but we ended up agreeing to turn the lights down (even more) and after a bit of DFK, I was hard enoigh again, and I basically juat gave it as hard and fast as I could to get me there as quick as poasible.

I may have rearranged a few internal organs, because I recall we both couldnt move after for a good 10 minutes 😂🤣😂

We both had a good laugh after. Honestly thinking back it wasnt really a "bad" punt, but yeah nah no returns haha!
    Hahaha...
    I resolved the dilemma this morning...after taking in EF's advice, I decided to go for a run. I live in the innerwest, walking distance to the bayrun. Anyway, as I'm jogging I come across the odd milf in lycra pounding the pavement, some rootable some not. SO I'm nearing the end and I see this hot little thing. I upped my pace and started closing in on her(we're both heading in the same direction) She's Asian, black hair, tanned skin with the tightest body. Around 20 years of age. She's wearing tights, not the ankle length, not knee length but the short ones that let the slightest bit of her tight bum stick out. And then and there i thought to myself "what the fuck are you thinking wanting to fuck someone in there 40s". So thnx all for the gr8 advice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to Campsie or Ashfield, or even Newcastle. Plenty of choices for Milf.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Hahaha...
    I resolved the dilemma this morning...after taking in EF's advice, I decided to go for a run. I live in the innerwest, walking distance to the bayrun. Anyway, as I'm jogging I come across the odd milf in lycra pounding the pavement, some rootable some not. SO I'm nearing the end and I see this hot little thing. I upped my pace and started closing in on her(we're both heading in the same direction) She's Asian, black hair, tanned skin with the tightest body. Around 20 years of age. She's wearing tights, not the ankle length, not knee length but the short ones that let the slightest bit of her tight bum stick out. And then and there i thought to myself "what the fuck are you thinking wanting to fuck someone in there 40s". So thnx all for the gr8 advice.
    Plenty of good older MLs and WLs, don't worry about that! You would be surprised at the actual age of some of the so-called young ones!

I know a very popular Thai WL that is in her 40s and all the ARs here say she is late 20s maybe early 30s. You would be flat out getting a booking with her.

Another WL I know is 55, but she has these massive natural E cups that defy the laws of aging and gravity. She was a little plump around the tummy but worked hard to trim down and now she has a body that put most 30 year olds to shame.....takes it like a trooper too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t let age and experience blind you. While a fresh young hot body may sometimes be in order, there’s some great age defying gems in the older model market still with killer bodies.
    When it comes to looks these adorable Asian babes always have me fooled even when applying the +10 years rule to their age. Yesterday coincidentally at a venue around concord my petite Chinese girl was looking way younger in real life than I had thought from the picture. I’m looking at her doing the numbers in my head, schoolgirl looks, dressed like she’s off to a Bieber concert, maybe 19-20 tops. We play the age game and I give her my you look 20 estimate, but I know your going to say more,but us white guys cant tell. She says not good for business, boss not happy if he find out, please don’t tell... I’m 40. I seriously jumped up off the table in disbelief... WTF. She said don’t worry not even Asian customers can tell either. What a combo 20 y.o looks and enthusiasm with 40y.o precision skill. Yep, you bet I’m coming back for more of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of good older MLs and WLs, don't worry about that! You would be surprised at the actual age of some of the so-called young ones!

I know a very popular Thai WL that is in her 40s and all the ARs here say she is late 20s maybe early 30s. You would be flat out getting a booking with her.

Another WL I know is 55, but she has these massive natural E cups that defy the laws of aging and gravity. She was a little plump around the tummy but worked hard to trim down and now she has a body that put most 30 year olds to shame.....takes it like a trooper too!
    The 55 year old with massive Es sounds tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    The 55 year old with massive Es sounds tempting...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd recognize that lighting anywhere....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Joye 533 ?

My guess
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do tell ! 55 and large melons sounds like win win

BYD, pretty sure you haven't been to 30 Chard before....unless....
    BC, pretty sure you have seen her before, 22 Brodie if my memory serves me correct. Joye has bolt-ons and is skinnier.
    Cplurt, PM me if you want to contact her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get the fuck out of here.... this chick in the pic is 55!!??

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im new to this forum, can someone explain to me what WL and ML stands for ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WL = Working Lady (the listed price she charges includes a fuck)
    ML = Massage Lady (the listed price she charges is to massage you, any and all extra sexual services will cost you extra)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rainbow? Damn my guess was 35.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast