Thread: RnT - with or without oil?

Junior Member(有D料到)

RnT - with or without oil?

Hi gentlemen,

Query on your RnT experiences when it comes to part 2.

Some girls seem to pour half a bottle of oil out and rub you down like no tomorrow until you can’t hold it in.

Others go in dry and can be so painful you actually want to take over and finish yourself.

Lastly, and for me the holy grail, the girls who go in dry with no chafing, no rush, minimal FOAM.

What are your experiences, expectations and more importantly, who stands out in your chosen field?

Mate, are you talking the massage part or the HJ part ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, are you talking the massage part or the HJ part ?
    I didn’t think you went for the HJ? A dry Spanish doesn’t sound appealing at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jireg View Post
    I didn’t think you went for the HJ? A dry Spanish doesn’t sound appealing at all!!
    Sorry, I didn’t see this line:

Was it there before ?.......... lol

Don’t worry about me bro, I’m a oily person....... haha

Ps. One of my all times favorite ML got irritated with oil towards the end of her career and had refused to let me Spanish her beautiful big E Cups! Next time I brought with me a bottle of body lotion and mission accomplished! Thought I share my two cents here!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jireg View Post
    Hi gentlemen,

Some girls seem to pour half a bottle of oil out and rub you down like no tomorrow until you can’t hold it in.

Others go in dry and can be so painful you actually want to take over and finish yourself.

Lastly, and for me the holy grail, the girls who go in dry with no chafing, no rush, minimal FOAM.

What are your experiences, expectations and more importantly, who stands out in your chosen field?
    Gotta be lubricated. I would only give myself a dry job, no way im letting her drive.

A little is enough. Needs a bit of friction so you can feel the hand. Especially if you actually want to feel any "techniques" she is using.

I actually dont really care about FOAM. Some guys let it get to them, but whatever, its part of their bag of tricks let them moan their heads off, they may end up believing it (fake it till you make it 😂😂&#128514

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I like oil, it makes the skin to skin contact feel better. Oil all over her. Oil all over me. Oily tits sliding over your body. Oily thighs gliding across you. Oily hands reaching down for you balls. Oily cock sliding between her oily tits.

I think "lubed" is a better word though. I have noticed quite a few Korean places or Korean ML, Candy being the most notable, have a recipe for mixing Vitamin E lotion with some other ingredients to make a highly slippery ointment that allows for intense body to body session with minimal clean up. The lotion simply absorbs in to the skin without an odor, no giant pile of tissues after spending 5 minutes wiping yourself down (except the ones full of cum). Of course nuru and soapy in a spa is the best of the best for this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I hate oil. Most massage I prefer not oil. Need two shower before nd after.

Oil used is for hj or asslide if I can no oil at all

Hate girl come in with oily body too. Biggest turn off

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've often used talcum powder for massage. Absorbs sweat, and equally effective reducing friction. Easy cleanup afterwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i do oil, its pretty good for sliding