Thread: So many fakes, and that's just the posters

Junior Member(有D料到)

So many fakes, and that's just the posters

Sadly it's time for me to call it quits on this website. I spend most of my time looking at poster history and seeing their twisted and fucked-up attempts at pointing people to their harem of trafficked girls.

So the best I can do is take some action and stop visiting them. That's my new years resolution.

I'm all for honest girls doing honest sex work. I just don't like the pimps and their horrible exploitation of girls.

Seeing as this is my 69th post, it's a nice segue to my username which I'll leave at this point.

Rockhard 69
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last year, I gave up on Locanto ads. I am getting what I need from my regulars and favourite joints.

I saw this ad, she (more likely her pimp) claims she is 21. Advertiser is a member for more than 5 years. And using a popular Viet model's photos as "real photos".
    There are so many like this. When I am bored, I call them and have a bit of fun. Most of times, they don't answer, text back. After few exchanges of texts, I send them a link with results from google reverse search and radio silence starts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as mumma always said ........
    it is not that hard to spot bullshit and dog shit is even easier.
    no Gump.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your posts were good Mr Rockhard. Save your money for a while and see how long you last away from the game

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should call them out so we all know wjo to avoid m, or better still report them for trafficking.