Thread: Internet Stalking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Internet Stalking

Call this a friendly reminder to all the fuckwits out there that think it's fun to stalk Mls because you are some loser who has fallen in love after meeting the girl for 5 minutes.

Internet stalking is a crime, and I will be suggesting all the MLs I know to report occurances of this to the police

https://www.police.qld.gov.au/safety.../cyberstalking

And if you think that you can leverage the girls by telling the police that she is a prostitute, think again. The only thing you can actually do is admit to police that you were on the premises of an illegal brothel. Any reports you make against the ML are merely a claim and not that strong as evidence against her unless you are willing to testify to your own guilt of soliciting/engaging in illegal prostitution yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s happened... who where when what???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just about every ml who has been in the game long enough has to deal with this. If she doesnt see you voluntarily outside the shop, forget about it. Take a hint.
    Most have boyfriends or partners or just want to forget about the job when not working.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Compared to 5-6 years ago these days far more girls are relaxed about sharing their personal contact or social media, or hanging out with clients outside

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people really donÂ’t take the hint whether ML or not. One instance I had a female friend who at this party accidentally divulged to this guy her place of work (a retail shop) and he then three days straight basically camped himself in there which freaked her out. She was scared but didnÂ’t want to go to the cops so as I knew him, I politely called him and told him not to bother with her as she was already taken and not interested. Outcome of this was he blamed me for stopping their relationship and started contacting my work to try and get me fired. I ended up having to get a lawyer to sue him which was resolved out of court by him paying my legal fees and agreeing not to contact me in any way (or contact third parties about me) for any reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Some people really donÂ’t take the hint whether ML or not. One instance I had a female friend who at this party accidentally divulged to this guy her place of work (a retail shop) and he then three days straight basically camped himself in there which freaked her out. She was scared but didnÂ’t want to go to the cops so as I knew him, I politely called him and told him not to bother with her as she was already taken and not interested. Outcome of this was he blamed me for stopping their relationship and started contacting my work to try and get me fired. I ended up having to get a lawyer to sue him which was resolved out of court by him paying my legal fees and agreeing not to contact me in any way (or contact third parties about me) for any reason.
    that is some psychotic shit... but yeah I don't think stalking is an issue limited to the industry, I've been on the receiving end of this from an overzealous girl.

I reckon the standard is if you're interested, you can ask; if you get rejected, politely and gracefully move on.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    that is some psychotic shit... but yeah I don't think stalking is an issue limited to the industry, I've been on the receiving end of this from an overzealous girl.

I reckon the standard is if you're interested, you can ask; if you get rejected, politely and gracefully move on.
    Exactly right. But it is funny how some grown adults respond. Most of us do something stalkerish when we are like 14 and soon grow out of it.

Weird and bizarre reactions are not restricted to guys however.

I remember one girl back in the early 2000’s who I was still trying to work out if there was something there or not went quite cold and nasty towards me. Turns out that my email account at the time was hacked and she did get some weird shit I was told by a 3rd party- in fairness it was at a time when such emails were in their infancy. Anyhow it ended up for me in a WTF moment when I went up and said Hi to her and she begun screaming at me in a crowded public area. This then culminated in me again needing to get a lawyer as she was making accusations based on the email (even after the problem was clarified for her in an initial letter from the lawyer with confirmation of being hacked from the internet provider) to anyone and everyone she could at the University I was studying at naming me in full etc. Even then she wouldn’t stop and just kept going and going until she got a letter bringing proceedings and a court date from my lawyer.

Fast forward 6 months and I was sitting near the entrance to a shopping centre sitting to one side and away from the area she would walk past. I could see her through a reflection coming in my general direction (and where I could look ahead and pretend not to see her). I saw her then look at me (I didn’t move from staring ahead) at which point she stopped, turned around went straight back to her car and drove out of the centre. Last time I ever saw or heard of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Goes both ways - I had a girl take my number out of the shop phone, and then contact me privately.

Was a bit flattered, but she was very demanding wanting to know when I would visit her etc.

The crunch came when I did ring the shop to see if she was working.

She wasn't working, but was back the next day. She saw my number on the shop phone from the day before, and contacted me very cranky and wanted to know if I had seen anyone else from the shop.

I was done and wanted out, so I booked her and another girl for an hour, and gave 99% of my attention to the other girl. Never heard from her again.

Felt bad, but good, all at the same time!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Goes both ways - I had a girl take my number out of the shop phone, and then contact me privately.

Was a bit flattered, but she was very demanding wanting to know when I would visit her etc.

The crunch came when I did ring the shop to see if she was working.

She wasn't working, but was back the next day. She saw my number on the shop phone from the day before, and contacted me very cranky and wanted to know if I had seen anyone else from the shop.

I was done and wanted out, so I booked her and another girl for an hour, and gave 99% of my attention to the other girl. Never heard from her again.

Felt bad, but good, all at the same time!
    Yeah u cant c other girls, and ill bet she felt so guilty suckin' some other dudes dick and was thinking about u. No sympathy man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MLs if they like and trust you will share personal details and contacts. If they move shops or leave they will tell you. If they don't then they don't like you. Simple. Don't look for them. Don't sit in your car in front of the shop at night waiting for the last customer to leave to try and hit them up. Just don't. Don't be an uber driver that waits outside so that when they book to go home you'll be the first to accept. Sad and stalkerish.