Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had plans to visit a Brookvale establishment but think that is one for the New Year now!!!
    Well done NSW btw. We’ve been very lucky so far

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lets hope this cluster in contained quick!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    One of the places visited by at least 1 of the people diagnosed with COVID in on the Sydney Northern Beaches visited

6 Avalon Barramee Thai Massage and Spa Monday, 14 December, 2-3.30pm

Anyone who has attended is considered a close contact and should get tested and isolate for 14 days even if they receive a negative result

see: https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...16-p56o40.html
    I wonder if that spa is now closed or ... I don't even want to start thinking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Over-hyped pandemic.

We should never have let the government assumed this much power and control over our daily lives.
    Ok tell us how the USA are going then?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Over-hyped pandemic.

We should never have let the government assumed this much power and control over our daily lives.
    Go to Trumpland have fun with covid 19 or go to UK have fun with mad dog Boris.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NSW premier just announced another 30 confirmed cases of Covid-19. Bringing the current total to 69 from yesterday 39 confirmed cases.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Dragged from another thread:

I predict that we will be in a fairly solid lockdown because the Northern Beaches cluster is now at 38 and will become exponentially higher in a short time ...
    Social distancing had become a joke and everyone is trying to starburst for the holidays.
    I think we'll be lucky to be able to stick our head out of a window, let alone go for a punt. I used to be a glass half full guy but people keep doing stupid shit without thought or care for others.
    Anyway, enjoy your punt while you can, keep safe, think with your big head - not your little head and try and get through Christmas before we think about the fires/floods/storms that will happen in the new year.

Merry fucking Syphilis... err..Christmas......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    We are in an excellent position in Australia compared to the rest of the world.
    A combination of being lucky we are remote island and also the early action of authorities closing down the borders in February/March.
    Coronavirus in the community has been pretty much zero in all of Australia for months now.
    The only way a pandemic could start again is from overseas arrivals.
    So you would think the strategy would be pretty simple.
    Control overseas arrivals. Limit entry to specific categories and have a very strict quarantine system in place.
    But the authorities have fucked up again.
    They didn't post security or cops to stop flight crew leaving their hotel rooms, they just relied on them staying in the hotel.
    Anyone who knows the culture of flight crew male and female knows that these people are party people.
    There was no way they were gonna stay in their hotel room, have a beer and packet of chips from the mini bar and watch the cricket on TV. Of course they were gonna take advantage of being in Sydney, a city with few limitations compared to where they have come from and go out and party, shopping, bars, cafes etc.
    So here we are again with another outbreak.
    Hopefully we will be able to contain it quickly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like we have a disciple of Qanon in our midst! Don’t bother trying to reason with him. He probably believes that a secret race of lizard people rule this earth

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaniel77 View Post
    I wonder if that spa is now closed or ... I don't even want to start thinking.
    Legit shop or rnt? I wonder if the girls work at other locations, that would see it pop up very quickly...or maybe not since people might not get tested. Would be hard to explain how you got covid if your outside the NB

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    One of the places visited by at least 1 of the people diagnosed with COVID in on the Sydney Northern Beaches visited

6 Avalon Barramee Thai Massage and Spa Monday, 14 December, 2-3.30pm

Anyone who has attended is considered a close contact and should get tested and isolate for 14 days even if they receive a negative result

see: https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...16-p56o40.html
    They traced someone back to 14th December between 2pm and 3.30pm.

For those who want to check the many venues, times and what you should do, go here.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates

I am confident the government is on top of the breakout through contract tracing and local council lockdown, even though they haven't quite located where the breakout came from.

Banned
    This virus is too smart to outsmart. It will be in our community for a long time. If people become too complacent then it will come back to bite us. If we drop our guard and let in international arrivals without having them quarantine then it will reappear. In Thailand, there was a recent outbreak near Bangkok which was traced back to Myanmar migrant workers. The problem for most low risk countries is dealing with international arrivals or where there is no proper screening for covid19.

Banned
    The dominant strain in London now is a mutation that is 70% more infectious and transmissable. It has a 70% advantage over the original strain in exploiting the food source - us. At a 70% competitive advantage it is inevitable that this strain will take over.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albwick View Post
    Legit shop or rnt? I wonder if the girls work at other locations, that would see it pop up very quickly...or maybe not since people might not get tested. Would be hard to explain how you got covid if your outside the NB
    To make it worse many girls simply don't care. I know this ML who work two days in North Shore. She is not close to me but I see her many times so we know each other well. Just out of good heart and remind her better go get a test as she get so many north customers. Got scream back and call me crazy. Well I know I wouldn't be seeing her for a while!!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They didn't post security or cops to stop flight crew leaving their hotel rooms, they just relied on them staying in the hotel.
    Anyone who knows the culture of flight crew male and female knows that these people are party people.
    There was no way they were gonna stay in their hotel room, have a beer and packet of chips from the mini bar and watch the cricket on TV. Of course they were gonna take advantage of being in Sydney, a city with few limitations compared to where they have come from and go out and party, shopping, bars, cafes etc.
    So here we are again with another outbreak.
    Hopefully we will be able to contain it quickly.
    This is the few occasions that I can reply and agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    To make it worse many girls simply don't care. I know this ML who work two days in North Shore. She is not close to me but I see her many times so we know each other well. Just out of good heart and remind her better go get a test as she get so many north customers. Got scream back and call me crazy. Well I know I wouldn't be seeing her for a while!!

This is the few occasions that I can reply and agree with you.
    North Shore ain't Northern beaches dickhead. Geography 101

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Next Door from NB. Too close. so interchange.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    30 mins drive and the area she work is the first suburb with multiple establishment. Where you think all the horny dicks in northern beach go when all they can access locally is overpriced in/out. I bet you don't even know the demographic of customer in north shore.

With only 4 sleeps to Xmas, you can’t blame the rest of the country all closing the border to NSW, no State government can afford to take the risk for ruining its own festive seasons . If NSW has new cases, shut it down so that the rest of the country could have a decent Xmas, so be it, right ?

The next couple of days would be critical, a bloody total lockdown and cancel Xmas like motherland England or retaining some sort of festivity, it’s in the hands of the All Mighty !

Good luck to us all .

Go Sydney !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    With only 4 sleeps to Xmas, you can’t blame the rest of the country all closing the border to NSW, no State government can afford to take the risk for ruining its own festive seasons . If NSW has new cases, shut it down so that the rest of the country could have a decent Xmas, so be it, right ?

The next couple of days would be critical, a bloody total lockdown and cancel Xmas like motherland England or retaining some sort of festivity, it’s in the hands of the All Mighty !

Good luck to us all .

Go Sydney !!
    It’s really sad. Imagine how the small businesses will suffer, thousands of bookings cancelled, it could have poured billions into the Queensland economy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    30 mins drive and the area she work is the first suburb with multiple establishment. Where you think all the horny dicks in northern beach go when all they can access locally is overpriced in/out. I bet you don't even know the demographic of customer in north shore.
    Many MLs work not at one establishment but many. For instance, a ML may work in the Northern Beaches area and then she may work in the west or City CBD. She can spread the virus without knowing it and probably won't get tested because she will fear being asked which areas she visited in case she has been working more than 20 hours per week on a student visa.

Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast