Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    21 cases in a city of 6 million people is nothing to panic about.
    Just need to keep the international borders closed and improve quarantine and vaccination procedures and we are OK here until the world reaches 80% vaccination and/or herd immunity kicks in.

Banned
    The Delta Variant originated in India is definitely very terrible and much more highly contagious than the UK Variant. Nevertheless, an Epidemiologist has opined that the spread will also depend on the infected person who spread it. The flight crews driver is himself also a super-spreader and so spreading it easily via his airspace ie high airborne efficiency in Westfield but others infected by him don’t seem to have spread the same Delta Variant so efficiently. The same seems to be holding true in the Melbourne outbreak for this Delta Variant. This maybe the only comfort we can have now in monitoring the current outbreak in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, there is mandatory mask-wearing now in indoor venues.

Quoted:
    Sydney's mask-wearing restrictions will remain in force for an additional week, Ms Berejiklian has announced.
    The restrictions were initially set to lift at 12.01am on Thursday.
    The requirement is also being extended to all of Greater Sydney, meaning everybody in the metropolitan area will have to wear masks while at an indoor venue, including hospitality venues, grocery stores, or any indoor events.
    A person can only take their mask off at an indoor venue if they are eating or drinking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No punting massage or FS for me now. My regular will be poorer for the next weeks.

Banned
    Very very sad !!!

Banned
    It was also announced that QR codes will be mandatory at ALL retail outlets soon. It's highly likely this will never be repealed.

Say goodbye to pre-covid normality, it's been nice knowing you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    No punting massage or FS for me now. My regular will be poorer for the next weeks.
    well, can't you just go for it? its not like its closed or restricted right? hahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    well, can't you just go for it? its not like its closed or restricted right? hahaha
    Do you want to get Delta. Hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Do you want to get Delta. Hahaha
    True, its a valid concern. hahaha. but personally, i think punting is still safer than heading off to do groceries and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    we are OK here until the world reaches 80% vaccination and/or herd immunity kicks in.
    Have you been vaccinated? If not, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution you espouse.

Not answering this question can only be viewed as a "no."

Had my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

Had a punt the next night.

Still not going to leave home without a mask though.

Hope everyone keeps safe, girls, punters and staff.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/face-mask-rules

Facemasks now compulsory for most indoor venues... even massage parlours gets a mention

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But FS shop is not on the list for face mask how surprising. I m sure it be add in later after Premier and CHO have read this forum like last year that sex shops and night clubs were excluded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    well, there is mandatory mask-wearing now in indoor venues.

Quoted:
    Sydney's mask-wearing restrictions will remain in force for an additional week, Ms Berejiklian has announced.
    The restrictions were initially set to lift at 12.01am on Thursday.
    The requirement is also being extended to all of Greater Sydney, meaning everybody in the metropolitan area will have to wear masks while at an indoor venue, including hospitality venues, grocery stores, or any indoor events.
    A person can only take their mask off at an indoor venue if they are eating or drinking.
    I was at Castle Towers shopping centre Castle Hill today hardly anyone wearing masks even in post office not one person was wearing a mask, I've had 2 shots of Pfizer and I was wearing a mask. I was speaking to a mate from Melbourne he said himself and all his friends with will never get the Vaccine he said he knows doctors you can pay money to and they will sign documents saying they were vaccinated. I think this will be commonplace for Aniti Vaxxers to get around the Vaccine unfortunately if they want to travel overseas

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I was at Castle Towers shopping centre Castle Hill today hardly anyone wearing masks even in post office not one person was wearing a mask, I've had 2 shots of Pfizer and I was wearing a mask. I was speaking to a mate from Melbourne he said himself and all his friends with will never get the Vaccine he said he knows doctors you can pay money to and they will sign documents saying they were vaccinated. I think this will be commonplace for Aniti Vaxxers to get around the Vaccine unfortunately if they want to travel overseas
    If you have had 2 doses of the vaccine you're protected aren't you?? Why would you be concerned about mask less people..

Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Where'd you hear that rubbish.

These vaccines are recorded on your Health Record, you can verify via MyGov.

This is something that may be on your passport.

None of this fake document signing crap.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If you have had 2 doses of the vaccine you're protected aren't you?? Why would you be concerned about mask less people..
    It is said that the vaccine will protect you in a way even if you contracted the virus, there will be no symptoms, it won’t harm you. But as a carrier, you still can pass it on to others….

So mask wearing is still recommended.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    It was also announced that QR codes will be mandatory at ALL retail outlets soon. It's highly likely this will never be repealed.

Say goodbye to pre-covid normality, it's been nice knowing you.
    I don't see myself scanning the QR code at the brothels though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I blame those people who were at overseas that didn’t returned back earlier when the pandemic were in lockdown in this country. Especially with people coming back from UK and India. I cannot believe why they were still there otherwise just stay there for good Don’t comeback until it’s over.

Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    I blame those people who were at overseas that didn’t returned back earlier when the pandemic were in lockdown in this country. Especially with people coming back from UK and India. I cannot believe why they were still there otherwise just stay there for good Don’t comeback until it’s over.
    Not their choices to remain in those countries. Flights coming back home were very hard to come by and very expensive. They all need help and it’s the government responsibility to bring our people home quickly and safely, no ?

Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast