Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm Liberal party has been in power for over 7 years now so I think it’s time to stop trying blame Labor and for them to take some responsibility…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Albo changes his policies depending what town or state he is trying to impress......
    And scmo dosen't I don't get your point??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to vote for the Libs. While they were run by moderates. Now the Libs are run by far right extremists.

From denying climate change while our farms and houses burned from more frequent bush fires, to borrowing Billions to buy missiles and nuclear submarines. And supporting the bullying of women and fake news from Craig Kelly and George Christensen. Defunding the health and education sector. They have really lost their way.

I mean any sane, logical leader would be spending those Billions for cleaner energy, buying more water planes (not just 1) to help with bush fires around the country, more hospitals and staff and improving our education sectors... Nope the Libs are doing the exact opposite...

At this point. I'll vote for a Wombat rather than a Lib...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is already happening.

So I reckon the girls now are dictating terms to their bosses

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    This is already happening.

So I reckon the girls now are dictating terms to their bosses
    Im not sure how the shops are surviving right now. I guess MLs and WLs are in the firing line for covid. They will be off sick for a week and then basically immune from then on, if they come out of it okay.

Yep, basically all that can be done has been done (vaccines and boosters). All that is left to do is we all get it and then the virus dies out whilst a few of us getting really sick and perhaps dying. The consumption led economy is the priority now.

Remember that there are lots of nasties out there other than covid;stis, undiagnosed heart disease, skin cancer, reckless driving, not looking after mental health over a long period....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I used to vote for the Libs. While they were run by moderates. Now the Libs are run by far right extremists.

From denying climate change while our farms and houses burned from more frequent bush fires, to borrowing Billions to buy missiles and nuclear submarines. And supporting the bullying of women and fake news from Craig Kelly and George Christensen. Defunding the health and education sector. They have really lost their way.

I mean any sane, logical leader would be spending those Billions for cleaner energy, buying more water planes (not just 1) to help with bush fires around the country, more hospitals and staff and improving our education sectors... Nope the Libs are doing the exact opposite...

At this point. I'll vote for a Wombat rather than a Lib...
    It's a virus, that has consistent patterns across most of the globe independent of what political party is running the country. Cases are surging in the US, Canada, Scandinavia, parts of Europe which are leaders on the 'left'.

On another note there is an article making the rounds about how a significant amount of cases in hospital are incendental, which is the exact same thing that happened in South Africa.

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b57fd0e159fdb

The health system is still under strain, but it will manage just like delta. Hopefully with omicron it may be a turning point to lessen future surges. Turning this into a political shit fight is pointless and gets us no where.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    They're now saying that the high hospitalizaton rates are because the patient's went to hospital for something else and just happened to test positive for COVID. What do you think? Are they just trying to downplay it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I recently heard that Omicron is this years flu.
    But covid ain't over yet !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do what you wanna do and take your own precautions.

Junior Member(有D料到)

No

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They're now saying that the high hospitalizaton rates are because the patient's went to hospital for something else and just happened to test positive for COVID. What do you think? Are they just trying to downplay it?
    The same is being reported in England

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I haven't read anywhere that someone is immune after getting it.

appears plenty of American sports stars have tested positive multiple times, don't know how hard its hit them.
    Totally agree. My friends and colleagues in both UK and Germany has got Covid multiple times now. They have tested 1st hand that people do not develop immunity after they catch Covid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's the joke of the day. If that was the case, when we had 200-300 cases in the hospital, why didn't they come up with this excuse and say most of them are in the hospital to check for a sore on their dicks and just happen to test positive ? The amount of BS coming out from them is amazing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    And scmo dosen't I don't get your point??
    Learn to spell and you might get my attention, otherwise go away...........

Just in case you thought you weren't living in history I just had confirmed what I have been thinking. The omicron version of covid 19 is the most infectious disease in all of human history.

I'm not sure if that fact particularly helps your state of mind, but hey! it is still quite a notable one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Totally agree. My friends and colleagues in both UK and Germany has got Covid multiple times now. They have tested 1st hand that people do not develop immunity after they catch Covid.
    It's looking like if someone was infected by delta previously they don't have much cross over protection for omicron but early research from South Africa is showing if you get infected by omicron you may have protection against delta and omicron, which would be great news. It could take months to confirm this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes I think you are correct as they could have separated the cases from day one. It's no different to what you die off as if you test positive for covid then you are listed as a covid death. They have never separated these figures either.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Just in case you thought you weren't living in history I just had confirmed what I have been thinking. The omicron version of covid 19 is the most infectious disease in all of human history.

I'm not sure if that fact particularly helps your state of mind, but hey! it is still quite a notable one.
    I thought they’re saying it is the second most infectious, slightly behind measles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    It's looking like if someone was infected by delta previously they don't have much cross over protection for omicron but early research from South Africa is showing if you get infected by omicron you may have protection against delta and omicron, which would be great news. It could take months to confirm this.
    If you have had Omicron and are also vaccinated then I think it is unlikely that you will get infected with Omicron again over the next month's or so. As Omicron will become or is already the dominant strain then you do have at least several months of effective immunity before another strain comes along.

The MLs who get it will feel safer once they come back to work and I guess the punters will feel safer if they've already had it..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Learn to spell and you might get my attention, otherwise go away...........
    @4647 . Bro Warwick is a lifelong Lib supporter, already has elections cards filled out pre-selecting The Libs. Nothing's gonna change that.

Though I wonder if that is why he's had such a great relationship with "goodbloke" who is also good buddies with fellow Libs Craig Kelly & George Christensen ?

Would it not trouble you that the current Lib party are no longer run by the likes of John Howard or Malcolm Fraser but by the ilks of "Goodbloke" ?

I thought they’re saying it is the second most infectious, slightly behind measles.
    I'm not sure where you got that from. I doubt if measles has even come within 100th of 20,000 infections a day, every day.

Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast