Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If they had the Police, Army, Border Security in charge we would not be in this situation we are now in.
    Your local (10 wks at the academy) cop would have little more training in PPE than these security guards.

The big difference in Vic is they allowed 'guests' to have accompanied fresh air and cigarette breaks.
    In the other states you were to remain in the room for 14-days, even if no balcony or openable window

Banned
    They caught it off the hotel inmates and then carried it back to the large family gatherings at the end of ramadan.

I'm just watching the news and looks like cases are popping up everywhere in Western Sydney. Hopefully the shops don't close again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We are probably going to have another lockdown and I would be very hesitant to go to a shop right now, especially when the same girls are working day in and day out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    They caught it off the hotel inmates and then carried it back to the large family gatherings at the end of ramadan.
    Isn’t fornication a sin lol?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Isn’t fornication a sin lol?
    What sin? Is nature calling. What a man have to do man have to do. The woman must be very horny during the lockup.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What sin? Is nature calling. What a man have to do man have to do. The woman must be very horny during the lockup.
    Bro I’m all for fornicating. God member mentioned that the guards all go home to their family for Ramadan. In Islam, I’m fairly certain fornication or extramarital sex is a sin.

Banned
    I wonder what their wives said after they contracted the virus off their husbands. Divorce time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seriously, is that how it all started? Security guards resident in those low income apartment blocks that were working as security guards at hotels, fucked/ interacted with infected travellers, went back to those crowded apartment blocks after work and infected the folks there, who in turn spread it in the city during work etc, and voila.

Banned
    Yes, that is right. Everyone already knows. The genome of the new viral spread has been analysed and it comes from those overseas quarantine hotels. The only reason they are having a judicial enquiry not due to end until September is to decide exactly whose heads will roll. And also to conveniently put off the press interrogating Dan Andrews.

Banned
    I'll tell you something else funny, in a literally sick kind of way. The security firm that got the contract to guard the hotels took the government money, then sub-contracted work to cheaper, even dodgier firms and pocketed the difference. It started dodgy, and then got more dodgy. Fuck me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is right. The “proper” firm put up a good company front with all the proper insurance, training, etc. that tick all of the boxes under government procurement rules. But will insert their right to subcontract if they dont have enough capacity; and subcontract to dodgy firm with no insurance and underpay staff. Pocket the difference without having to do any work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They may not have to do any work but they can’t absolve themselves from their liabilities. They have blood on their hands now and a judicial enquiry will provide little wriggle room to escape that liability.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    They may not have to do any work but they can’t absolve themselves from their liabilities. They have blood on their hands now and a judicial enquiry will provide little wriggle room to escape that liability.
    Knowing our judicial system they will give them a slap on the hand and a little fine and they’ll be free to walk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I'm just watching the news and looks like cases are popping up everywhere in Western Sydney. Hopefully the shops don't close again.
    It would be difficult to see the shops closing in NSW unless everyone starts coming down with the virus. The governments are using the suppression rather than the elimination method since the latter would require complete lockdown while suppression would still allow the economy to be running despite cases popping up. That is, it's business as usual but everyone would need to abide by social distancing guidelines.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It would be difficult to see the shops closing in NSW unless everyone starts coming down with the virus. The governments are using the suppression rather than the elimination method since the latter would require complete lockdown while suppression would still allow the economy to be running despite cases popping up. That is, it's business as usual but everyone would need to abide by social distancing guidelines.
    And that is the best and most realistic approach until there is a vaccine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyday we are seeing new cases pop-up around NSW in new suburbs. Started south spreading north. I wonder if every suburb gets cases of infection. Do they close suburbs or the whole NSW ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    At least nsw is better than vic ... bit worried about my ski trip booked in august though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not looking good for victoria at the moment.... might take a few months for that situation to come under control....fingers crossed all goes well in Vic, and NSW too

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Looks like NSW has dodged the covid bullet again.
    Figures have been in the teens for over a week now.
    NSW will definitely not be another Victoria.
    There is no big spike happening in NSW.

Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast