Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Yes now is not the right time to be doing this.....
    But they must be held accountable.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/in...02-p54gbm.html

“The claim that the United States has more coronavirus deaths than China is false,” Senator Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican, said in a statement after Bloomberg News published its report. “Without commenting on any classified information, this much is painfully obvious: The Chinese Communist Party has lied, is lying, and will continue to lie about coronavirus to protect the regime.”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post
    But they must be held accountable.
    Yes 100% agree.

I read somewhere that China supplies 80% of medicine to the world !!!! If that is true then we all need to wait untill we no longer rely on China before going Ham on them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Yes 100% agree.

I read somewhere that China supplies 80% of medicine to the world !!!! If that is true then we all need to wait untill we no longer rely on China before going Ham on them
    China supply 80% of the girls in Australia !!!!. Not medicine. It some thing stupid and fack news you read.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was thinking if there is Dr here that can answer.. what about transmission via BBBJ ? (eg Glory hole type situation where the only contact was with the dick through a wall or receiver wearing mask etc).

News about Australian medical scientists are starting to test the anti virus drugs on animals, human testing is still a few months away.

I guess China probably won’t be hesitated to test on human right from the start ? Or should there be plenty of dying patients who would willingly donate their life’s and bodies to the mother land ? And became a national hero !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/in...02-p54gbm.html

“The claim that the United States has more coronavirus deaths than China is false,” Senator Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican, said in a statement after Bloomberg News published its report. “Without commenting on any classified information, this much is painfully obvious: The Chinese Communist Party has lied, is lying, and will continue to lie about coronavirus to protect the regime.”
    Good, more people need to call the CCP out. Who actually believes there are ZERO new cases in China? Because if you do, I got a bridge to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    Thanks, good to see many countries are fast tracking in the testing !

Banned
    Brother Ah, When this is all over, the price of rnt will go up because all these horn guys will be coming out in force.

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Brother Ah, When this is all over, the price of rnt will go up because all these horn guys will be coming out in force.

May be, may be not ?

Let's not forget lots of people would have been hurting, lost of jobs, lost of income, mounting debts, max out credit cards etc. etc. yeah, some punters will definitely go crazy but some other may not, or some could be very much wanting to but either can't afford it or recovering from sickness. in the end, supply and demand will sort things out.

All the existing MLs in Sydney would be dying for business and income which may not be a bad things. so many factors of unknown, we'll see. first and foremost is to stay safe and healthy and live to see the daylights on the other side.

Cheers everyone and keep fighting fit !!

Banned
    Private girls - like the one who lives in my apartment complex - continue to work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonz View Post
    Good, more people need to call the CCP out. Who actually believes there are ZERO new cases in China? Because if you do, I got a bridge to sell you.
    US Intelligence agencies have stated it bluntly, China's figures were 'fake' since the communist officials have downplayed both the number of cases and deaths thereby undermining the world's capacity to respond to the pandemic swiftly. The virus started in Wuhun in December 2019 but it was not until January 20, 2020 that China publicly admitted the virus could spread from human to human, the same day President Xi Jinping finally made a public statement outlining a response to the disease. By suppressing the information for weeks that the virus was contagious, China robbed the rest of the world of time it could have utilised to prepare for the pandemic. Even now, the Chinese Government figures cannot be trusted. For a population close to 1.4 billion, China has reported 81,554 cases of the virus and 3,312 deaths with numbers barely rising in a month. The government claims local transmission has all but stopped. On the other hand, there are countries like the US, Italy and Spain who have confirmed cases surge past 100,000. If the world is to win the war against this invisible enemy, all countries need to be upfront with real figures and not mislead others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol, US intelligence. The US and Australia and many other countries still did fuck all once they were warned about the virus months ago. You think they would’ve acted with an extra month?
    Yes, without a doubt the situation would be MUCH better with an extra month. ESPECIALLY if China didn't lie about human to human transmission. You seem to have memory holed CCP/WHO/mainstream media were crying racist when the US wanted to stop flights from China. Remember China actively tried to keep flights open as long as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The virus started in Wuhun in December 2019 but it was not until January 20, 2020 that China publicly admitted the virus could spread from human to human. By suppressing the information for weeks that the virus was contagious, China robbed the rest of the world of time it could have utilised to prepare for the pandemic.
    It is far worse than that. If they hadn't silenced in December those doctors trying to warn them about it they could have stopped the spread of it completely. Never mind giving the world time to prepare - none of us would be in this boat at all! Including China! Fucking idiots.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Fucking idiots.
    On the other hand, I know my angry ranting on an obscure punters' forum is going to have, like, zero effect on the geo-political situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol, US intelligence. The US and Australia and many other countries still did fuck all once they were warned about the virus months ago. You think they would’ve acted with an extra month?
    Absolutely agree. Look at Trump... It's just the flu... Let's get everyone back to work by Easter... Bad leadership won't be changed even with an extra month or 2.

The whole world had the same notice. Not everyone did as badly, look at Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Singapore. Even Germany has done more than 500k tests and growing, the Swiss too.

Talking about hiding facts, no one does it better than us intelligence:
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN20Y2LM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KbcqyzNLa-s

And this is why the Chinese figures with WHO members onsite are believable as shown in Italy. Source is Reuters:
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN21I3I8

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So once notified, governments were slow to act because “MSM” said it was racist? Seriously? When has that ever stopped governments acting? They just didn’t think it was that serious. Morrison was still planning to go to the football and let Hillsong have a massive conference!
    Stop deflecting. How were other countries meant to prepare when China was actively hiding facts and spreading lies? It's like the weather man telling you it's going to be sunny, then when it starts raining he has the gall to tell you "why didn't you prepare?"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Deflecting from what? It’s more like the weather man telling you it’s been raining for a month but you still take two more months to put up an umbrella.
    Again:
    1. Silence the doctors trying to warn people
    2. Covered up the situation for weeks
    3. Lies about human to human transmission
    4. Cried "racist" when countries wanted to stop flights to and from China

Just because you choose to ignore the facts doesn't mean they didn't happen. China did not warn other countries, China went out of its way to hide the facts and lie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Feel free to find all the excuses you want as to why western countries did fuck all. At the end of the day, they were simply asleep at the wheel and negligent. The US had doctors on the ground there with various health organisations who would have been reporting back but they were ignored. US Intelligence would have had absolute first hand information on what was happening.

Any idiot could see what countries like Japan, Korea, Singapore etc were doing almost immediately in response but western countries ignored it completely. Why - your view is because the Chinese didn’t say it was serious? Really?

If anything, the view was that those countries were overreacting or put another way, look at all those idiot gooks with their mask on. We’re continuing with our rock concerts and sporting events. Morrison actually thought it was important to squeeze one more weekend of rugby league in on 13-15 March.

I went out and purchased a dozen N95s as soon as I read the Chinese Government had locked Wuhan down. That was in late January. Anyone with even 1/4 of a brain knows we live in a global world. I’ve got two of my staff from Hubei. Within a few days, significant numbers of Asians in Sydney were wearing masks. What was it they knew that our government didn’t?

There’s some seven weeks there - way more than the month you refer to and what did western governments do in that time when they could see Chinese dying in the hundreds? Sweet fuck all. They continued to let cruise ships land even after the Diamond Princess and you are still trying to make excuses and blame the Chinese?

Don’t get me wrong - I despise the Chinese government but on this matter, the mess we are in on this in the west can largely be laid at our own feet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Maybe it was done on purpose to fuck the worlds economy... Which has been done successfully
    All I can say is Globalisation is a bitch...
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast