Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Yes, they may get exemption but they should take the consequences for the unexpected. That is why border is closed. People had plenty of time since early last year to comeback, why cant they get back? No money? how did they manage to stay longer there? how would they pay for their rent/mortgages back here? I really can’t understand those people who still travels at least buy return tickets and you’re set but know that is only for emergency situation and come back asap not staying there for vacation.
    I suggest you Google the subject. There are plenty of reports and examples from various news organisations, even Senate enquiries into it. Not everything is as simple as you like to make out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will shops stay open tomorrow?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    I suggest you Google the subject. There are plenty of reports and examples from various news organisations, even Senate enquiries into it. Not everything is as simple as you like to make out.
    Either way. Borders are still closed. The government has not compensated anyone who's stuck overseas (nor do I think they should) and the overall sentiment of the population is that the government is doing a great job for not letting people especially in areas with the highly infectious variants into Australia.

So your opinion means nothing.

Also on a side note so you can write normally. Thank goodness. Was that original post just you trying to sound smart by using some words you picked out of a dictionary?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Either way. Borders are still closed. The government has not compensated anyone who's stuck overseas (nor do I think they should) and the overall sentiment of the population is that the government is doing a great job for not letting people especially in areas with the highly infectious variants into Australia.

Also on a side note so you can write normally. Thank goodness. Was that original post just you trying to sound smart by using some words you picked out of a dictionary?
    To be accurate I never suggested "compensation", if anything they should be offered assistance, which is a different thing. It was all in the context of responsibility towards it's citizens.

You're correct in saying my opinion means nothing, and in the spirit of equality yours is equally valueless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    See you in 1month then hehe
    The big lockdown last year saved me a ton of money, might be the same this time round!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    The big lockdown last year saved me a ton of money, might be the same this time round!
    Haha I just started soooo it's been good while it lasted haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't seen figures, but I know of people that have had multiple return flights months apart cancelled on them.
    So not as though they willingly chose to stay overseas, the second covid got big flight schedules were all chopped and changed.

Imagine being a health worker and the second something goes wrong the community you're serving wants your head on the chopping block.
    If it was me I'd probably just want to quit.

Great to see fellow Australians are out to blame everyone and cut you loose the second its not convienient for them.

I think I read earlier in this thread about people with casual work being reluctant to get tested as it means they're out of pocket for two weeks work.
    It's a valid point. A property investor or professional could quarintene for 2 weeks with little to no financial impact, however I wouldn't be surprised if that property investor would expect that casual worker to do the right thing, get tested, quarintene for 2 but still expect them to (somehow work harder) and still pay full rent.

Whats the incentive to do the right thing, even if they do chances are they'll get there movements leaked on the media and they'll be public enemy no. 1 and be two weeks behind in rent. it's a a loose loose.

If this outbreak gets bigger, probably a good approach to capture a lot of unknow/undetected cases could be to offer automatic two/three week support payments when you test positive.
    This could go a long way to capture any possible unknown cases. Obviously there would need to be some global cap, but hopefully it would prevent such a big out break.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you still trying to process what a “contract of indulgence” is? Don’t you realise that using big words and terms creates a perception of being more learned?

Banned
    I wonder whether Gladys will take firm action and lockdown the Bondi area. It was done to the Northern Beaches.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Are you still trying to process what a “contract of indulgence” is? Don’t you realise that using big words and terms creates a perception of being more learned?
    Mate I hate that sort of pretentiousness. You can also tell when people do this because some of the ways the words are phrased, feel like they specifically go out of their way to insert some of that shit in the sentence.

You can sound "learned" without sounding like a pretentious tool. In fact when someone does that I get the opposite impression of said person.

Banned
    Unknown source infected cases keep rising in addition to the number of confirmed cases in double digits for 3 days in a row.
    Medical experts have advised a lockdown for Sydney for a few days at least but the Premier, the Health Minister and Chief Medical Officer won’t do so because all three are fully vaccinated and not at risk themselves. The Minister of Agriculture (not yet vaccinated as a young guy) got infected just dining in Paddington without physical contact with anyone. This Delta variant is airborne and highly efficient in transmission indoor inside a room or even a restaurant with much bigger space. Brothers who have not yet been fully vaccinated should think twice before punting now at the height of the outbreak. Waiting for a few days to allow the outbreak to settle down maybe a better risk management approach to take. One infected visiting a brothel infecting a girl will mean cast-atrophic result for not only all brothers who visited the same girl but maybe the entire brothel including all girls and staff.

As the Premier has said, the most scary time in the pandemic because of this highly contagious and airborne Delta variant.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think a lot of us feel the same way. As I noted earlier, what is this bullshit?! What the fuck is a contract of indulgence?

Mate I hate that sort of pretentiousness. You can also tell when people do this because some of the ways the words are phrased, feel like they specifically go out of their way to insert some of that shit in the sentence.

You can sound "learned" without sounding like a pretentious tool. In fact when someone does that I get the opposite impression of said person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I wonder whether Gladys will take firm action and lockdown the Bondi area. It was done to the Northern Beaches.
    To late it’s already out of Bondi, she be locking down the whole Sydney if she does

Banned
    Yeah, should lockdown Syd for a few days. As I said in my reply above, very risky to punt at the height of an outbreak with unknown source cases growing for this highly contagious airborne Delta variant. Let’s see what the numbers in the next two days before planning your next punt maybe a conservative approach. The girls won’t disappear in 2 days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Unknown source infected cases keep rising in addition to the number of confirmed cases in double digits for 3 days in a row.
    Medical experts have advised a lockdown for Sydney for a few days at least but the Premier, the Health Minister and Chief Medical Officer won’t do so because all three are fully vaccinated and not at risk themselves. The Minister of Agriculture (not yet vaccinated as a young guy) got infected just dining in Paddington without physical contact with anyone. This Delta variant is airborne and highly efficient in transmission indoor inside a room or even a restaurant with much bigger space. Brothers who have not yet been fully vaccinated should think twice before punting now at the height of the outbreak. Waiting for a few days to allow the outbreak to settle down maybe a better risk management approach to take. One infected visiting a brothel infecting a girl will mean cast-atrophic result for not only all brothers who visited the same girl but maybe the entire brothel including all girls and staff.

As the Premier has said, the most scary time in the pandemic because of this highly contagious and airborne Delta variant.
    You make a heap of sense...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If there's still unknown cases getting around, I doubt a few days would be enough, probably a week or so to make sure things are stable/reducing and not just making the rounds unknowingly.

Alternatively, to ensure contract tracing for brothels, would be expensive, but they'd need a front, a QR code front. When you check in, its actually a check in for say a cafe they could own in the near vicinity.
    That way as far as checking in/hot spots and listing your every whereabouts to NSW health is concerned, we were all just at a cafe..... coincidentally all for 1hr each.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    If there's still unknown cases getting around, I doubt a few days would be enough, probably a week or so to make sure things are stable/reducing and not just making the rounds unknowingly.

Alternatively, to ensure contract tracing for brothels, would be expensive, but they'd need a front, a QR code front. When you check in, its actually a check in for say a cafe they could own in the near vicinity.
    That way as far as checking in/hot spots and listing your every whereabouts to NSW health is concerned, we were all just at a cafe..... coincidentally all for 1hr each.
    Lol a Cafe open at weird hour like 1am.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post

Then why is still open!. Very strange if you think about it you can get it from cafe/hairdresser/myer but not from massage/sex parlour.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post

I can't see why you say it would be more expensive for contact tracing for brothels. Anyway it's the ones that don't log in that makes it harder for contact tracers and makes outbreaks go for longer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well you don't have to go at 1 am.

But hey, could be a new market, aren't cafes in Asian countries open till quite late?

Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast