Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, you’re right !

But I’m a very simple old man, so why can’t we use:

A for apple
    B for Bob
    C for Charlie
    And yes, D for Delta ……… haha
    Yugyy is an idiot pro vaxxers. The People who warship the vaccines the most are more stupid and dumb. Yug support this. He's wrong not right. They name everything for a reason. like.
    C =3
    O = 15
    R = 18
    O=15
    N= 14
    A = 1
    There are 6 letters and with total of 66 you'll get 666 mean sick sick sick 🤮. 666 means something. In Goulburn St in Sydney the masonic centre had the street number 66. Is this a coincident.
    In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil. The number 666 is purportedly used to invoke Satan. Earnest references to the number occur both among apocalypticist Christian groups and in explicitly anti-Christian subcultures.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Faaaark i think goodbloke is writing this stuff hiding from the guys in white coats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Faaaark i think goodbloke is writing this stuff hiding from the guys in white coats.
    I always thought he was an illiterate moron ,but he has taken it to a new level with his latest post, kinda creepy.......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Yugyy is an idiot pro vaxxers. The People who warship the vaccines the most are more stupid and dumb. Yug support this. He's wrong not right. They name everything for a reason. like.
    C =3
    O = 15
    R = 18
    O=15
    N= 14
    A = 1
    There are 6 letters and with total of 66 you'll get 666 mean sick sick sick 🤮. 666 means something. In Goulburn St in Sydney the masonic centre had the street number 66. Is this a coincident.
    In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil. The number 666 is purportedly used to invoke Satan. Earnest references to the number occur both among apocalypticist Christian groups and in explicitly anti-Christian subcultures.
    Yes it is a coincidence. There.... How's your mind? Blown?

And I agree, goodbloke. The virus may have been a conspiracy. It was created by the same people who created cars, bikes and then seatbelts and helmets. See, it's all a master plan to "cull" the dumbest people from the world. They created all these fast moving vehicles that could kill people, and then provided the protection that you can choose to use or not. The dumb people would naturally choose not to use the protection, so they will slowly die out.

I guess that approach was too slow, so they came up with this: here's a virus that can kill you, and here's the protection (vaccines) that can protect you. You choose. Blue pill or red pill? Live on or die being stubborn/stupid/ignorant?

Maybe dumb people were too dumb to choose and might follow "the herd" and inadvertently save themselves by getting the protection. Ok, chuck in a few conspiracy preachers to help them choose their own fate. Play with numbers and coincidences, cos that's how they like em.

This is the REAL conspiracy, goodbloke. It's a natural way to cull the world off the stupid and dumb people. Who knows, maybe for those anti-vaxxers that actually caught COVID and died from it, it could all seem like a long movie with a wicked twist at the end. Like you think you've got the entire plot figured out, but right at the end you realise you've been taken for a ride like a schmuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    I’m guessing you mean nurses at a mental health hospital but also some of the people pushing these anti vaccine/ fake virus theories are people in different white coats (the KKK) 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Nobody mandates you to get a covid shot in Australia and it is entirely voluntary whether you want to get a covid booster after fully vaccinated with two doses. You can stop getting any future covid shot anytime you feel you have enough. Somebody assess they only need 2 shots but others may think they need 4 if the Commonwealth Govt allows you to do so. If the Govt finally decides it will be appropriate for the covid shot to be administered half yearly or annually and you think you need 120th shot before you stop, you are entitled to do so by your own choice. I am happy to have a booster shot when it is due and hopefully see the Covid 19 pandemic to end naturally with Omicron which appears to cause much milder symptoms but boosted immunity based on data to-date. No pandemic in history has lasted for more than 3 years and the last Spanish Flu pandemic which killed a lot of people became just a common flu in its last wave. The Omicron variant appears to follow the track of the last wave of the Spanish Flu according to some medical experts and virologists.
    You really don’t have any sense of humour do you ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Booster or not I just hope we don't do another lockdown.

The first time I was like ok I get to work from home this is cool. The second time it was like ok I understand we need this with Delta but if we have to do it again even after all the vaccinations I'm gonna be pissed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I’m guessing you mean nurses at a mental health hospital but also some of the people pushing these anti vaccine/ fake virus theories are people in different white coats (the KKK) 🤣
    hah hah mate the vaccine drug is really working on you. It's data record like this. Omicron cases in South Africa are on the decline. Guess what their fully vaccinated rate is 100 % ? 50 %? no its only 26% vs Australia 95% and omicron cases in Australia are on fire.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-...sed-/100721122

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    And I agree, goodbloke. The virus may have been a conspiracy. It was created by the same people who created cars, bikes and then seatbelts and helmets. See, it's all a master plan to "cull" the dumbest people from the world. They created all these fast moving vehicles that could kill people, and then provided the protection that you can choose to use or not. The dumb people would naturally choose not to use the protection, so they will slowly die out.

I guess that approach was too slow, so they came up with this: here's a virus that can kill you, and here's the protection (vaccines) that can protect you. You choose. Blue pill or red pill? Live on or die being stubborn/stupid/ignorant?

Maybe dumb people were too dumb to choose and might follow "the herd" and inadvertently save themselves by getting the protection. Ok, chuck in a few conspiracy preachers to help them choose their own fate. Play with numbers and coincidences, cos that's how they like em.

This is the REAL conspiracy, goodbloke. It's a natural way to cull the world off the stupid and dumb people. Who knows, maybe for those anti-vaxxers that actually caught COVID and died from it, it could all seem like a long movie with a wicked twist at the end. Like you think you've got the entire plot figured out, but right at the end you realise you've been taken for a ride like a schmuck.
    lol what the chance of dying from covid. let's do the numbers there's 300k cases and 2k die most old sick and fat people like you . so 2/300x 100 =. 6 % not even 1% and if you're healthy with no health issue it'll.. 0.00006%.
    oh didn't you know vaccinated fat unhealthy vaccinated people also die from covid as well not just the unvaccinated fat old sick people.
    Homework for you professor. What's a vaccine, how dose it works, what's a Mrma vaccine

Banned
    Yes it is a coincidence. There.... How's your mind? Blown?
    I've got a beautiful mind! 🤠

Banned
    oh vaccine lover. You God Biden has a xmas message for you.
    https://youtu.be/kOAu8TqjXUc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hah hah mate the vaccine drug is really working on you. It's data record like this. Omicron cases in South Africa are on the decline. Guess what their fully vaccinated rate is 100 % ? 50 %? no its only 26% vs Australia 95% and omicron cases in Australia are on fire.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-...sed-/100721122
    Bringing up cases instead of death and severe disease is the last bastion of those who don’t wanna look at the full picture

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh vaccine lover. You God Biden has a xmas message for you.
    https://youtu.be/kOAu8TqjXUc
    That’s just weird mate, nowhere did I mention Biden. Why are you so obsessed with that old man? 🤣

That’s just weird mate, nowhere did I mention Biden. Why are you so obsessed with that old man? 🤣
    He’s a goodbloke who’s also farked in the head or had too many ice shrooms lsd whatever else that fucks someone in the head.

Today when I was out, there was a nutter sitting on George St screaming his brains out at the passing trams. There’s no difference to me between that nutter and this nutter called goodbloke on Aus99 forum. Who the fark cares. Let the natural selection happen and let the dumb, stupid, emotionally weak, etc, die on their own. They picked this path on their own.

Banned
    that's, just weird he's your God. You obey him. you don't even know that.

Banned
    He’s a goodbloke who’s also farked in the head or had too many ice shrooms lsd whatever else that fucks someone in the head.

Today when I was out, there was a nutter sitting on George St screaming his brains out at the passing trams. There’s no difference to me between that nutter and this nutter called goodbloke on Aus99 forum. Who the fark cares. Let the natural selection happen and let the dumb, stupid, emotionally weak, etc, die on their own. They picked this path on their own.
    He is not playing with a full deck, totally delusional...........

Banned

come on stop embarrassing yourself anymore we all know you don't have a brain now. look at what you're farting. Please go take the jabb. oh they says you're entitle get the fourth jabb becuase for stupid people like you. lucky. Start jabbing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    He is not playing with a full deck, totally delusional...........
    wtf you have explain as how I was delusion first moron. I could just said your fertwrck. Good keep up with your meanless comments.

Banned
    Bringing up cases instead of death and severe disease is the last bastion of those who don’t wanna look at the full picture
    Oh didn't they said the majority were unvaccinated in hospital. it's funny nobody is dying. could explain with number and data so we can al' know as what you're trying to prove. Are you having problem interpreting datas and number. Go back to school if I were you to relearn. Or you didn't go school. mate need vaccinated your head

Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast