Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want an AR for?

Who do you want an AR for?

Finding myself bored with most of the WL photos I'm seeing these days, and the few on my to-do list haven't been rostered on yet this week.

So who do you wanna see a new AR for?

Note:
    This is for FS, not RnT
    City and inner west only
    No WLs over $300/hr
    Last edited by FatStache; 17-05-2022 at 08:48 PM. Reason: FS, not RnT

Actually, wanna see an AR from a WL Lol

@FatStache miyuki Bois let's go

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Serb cherry or C Mimi at No 5

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Bro that is your turf lol and I don't think bro FatStache could book cherry

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Bro that is your turf lol and I don't think bro FatStache could book cherry
    I spent enough recently. Time for someone else to toftt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Actually, wanna see an AR from a WL Lol
    Haha, me too. A real AR.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hahaha i can imagine some of the presentation and performance report from Shop Manager and W/ML especially on a Saturday night
    it probably be something like this.
    Shop Managers Report
    the client walked in and he was fat and had BO, his breath smelt like Booze and cigarettes, looks like he couldn't get laid at the club so he came here
    wish he just went home instead, shop manager thinks i charge him 30% more, because i know i have to pay the girls extra for this one,
    the girls seen him on the camera and tried to hide, the manager is yelling in Chinese to the girls get out here if you want to make money,
    the girls are all trying hide behind each other and not seem interested and praying he doesn't choose them, so the shop manager chooses the shops Karen and tells her to deal with him
    than lots of yelling and screaming goes on and Karen asks for a larger % of the take on this client, got no choice ok 20% extra for you for this one,
    fuck i can still smell this one, better get the Coles brand glen 20 out and spray the lobby,

Girls report
    fuck he stinks, better shove him in the shower and get the mouth wash and the toilet brush to scrub him down, otherwise i am going to throw up, i can waste a lot of his time here,
    and waste more time by getting lots of towels, and while i am at it, yell more at the shop manager for not throwing him out,
    the girl thinks of ways to waste more time and not to get touched by the client, so puts into practice by giving a massage and hopes he falls a sleep, than with time almost up just wanks him off and says stupid complements like how handsome or strong he is, than tells him times up, go have another shower,
    than gets dressed and runs out of the room to get the bleach to clean up after the session,

100% emotional damage, than tells the manger off some more,
    so there probably be more bad reports on punters than good,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    hahaha i can imagine some of the presentation and performance report from Shop Manager and W/ML especially on a Saturday night
    it probably be something like this.
    Shop Managers Report
    the client walked in and he was fat and had BO, his breath smelt like Booze and cigarettes, looks like he couldn't get laid at the club so he came here
    wish he just went home instead, shop manager thinks i charge him 30% more, because i know i have to pay the girls extra for this one,
    the girls seen him on the camera and tried to hide, the manager is yelling in Chinese to the girls get out here if you want to make money,
    the girls are all trying hide behind each other and not seem interested and praying he doesn't choose them, so the shop manager chooses the shops Karen and tells her to deal with him
    than lots of yelling and screaming goes on and Karen asks for a larger % of the take on this client, got no choice ok 20% extra for you for this one,
    fuck i can still smell this one, better get the Coles brand glen 20 out and spray the lobby,

Girls report
    fuck he stinks, better shove him in the shower and get the mouth wash and the toilet brush to scrub him down, otherwise i am going to throw up, i can waste a lot of his time here,
    and waste more time by getting lots of towels, and while i am at it, yell more at the shop manager for not throwing him out,
    the girl thinks of ways to waste more time and not to get touched by the client, so puts into practice by giving a massage and hopes he falls a sleep, than with time almost up just wanks him off and says stupid complements like how handsome or strong he is, than tells him times up, go have another shower,
    than gets dressed and runs out of the room to get the bleach to clean up after the session,

100% emotional damage, than tells the manger off some more,
    so there probably be more bad reports on punters than good,
    I think there's a bit of truth in this.
    Guys have been saying they'd love to read an AR by a girl for a long time, but I can guarantee in 90% of cases they wouldn't want it written about them, there'd be a lot of harsh truths dealt out... It would be amusing to see a his version vs her version of the same event. While one of our numerous sex gods is going on about the hundreds of orgasms the girl has had just in the first five minutes just from his looks, the girl is writing about how he came in 30 seconds then lay in the foetal position crying while she played candy crush for the next 29 minutes...
    Also, rumours have long circulated about a secret girls chat group for a certain nationality, where clients are discussed and information shared, generally not in a positive way.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Also, rumours have long circulated about a secret girls chat group for a certain nationality, where clients are discussed and information shared, generally not in a positive way.
    Oh this is for sure. I had couple different wls from different nationality told me these thing and most of them have similiarities, so I think maybe there is truth over there.

I will not publish which Nationality or race. But just use number.

1. Very rough, always wants bareback, nonstop fuck for the hour.
    2. Too much request, lick here lick there,sometime not hygienic.
    3. Too long and not hard enough, it is not enjoyable.
    4. Only treat girl like a sex doll, no communication at all.

Those 4 are from different Nationality and races.

Don't be mad at me, these one are from the girls. As my race is in one of those 4 as well. lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Oh this is for sure. I had couple different wls from different nationality told me these thing and most of them have similiarities, so I think maybe there is truth over there.

I will not publish which Nationality or race. But just use number.

1. Very rough, always wants bareback, nonstop fuck for the hour.
    2. Too much request, lick here lick there,sometime not hygienic.
    3. Too long and not hard enough, it is not enjoyable.
    4. Only treat girl like a sex doll, no communication at all.

Those 4 are from different Nationality and races.

Don't be mad at me, these one are from the girls. As my race is in one of those 4 as well. lol
    I was referring to the nationality of the girls, but yes the clients race(s) are discussed among other things.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I think there's a bit of truth in this.
    Guys have been saying they'd love to read an AR by a girl for a long time, but I can guarantee in 90% of cases they wouldn't want it written about them, there'd be a lot of harsh truths dealt out... It would be amusing to see a his version vs her version of the same event. While one of our numerous sex gods is going on about the hundreds of orgasms the girl has had just in the first five minutes just from his looks, the girl is writing about how he came in 30 seconds then lay in the foetal position crying while she played candy crush for the next 29 minutes...
    Not surprised by the secret girls chat group. Strippers have such chat group. Thai girls have one for farangs or Western guys. More importantly, we have one about WLs and MLs that many girls are not aware of at all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Not surprised by the secret girls chat group. Strippers have such chat group. Thai girls have one for farangs or Western guys. More importantly, we have one about WLs and MLs that many girls are not aware of at all.
    Yeah honestly it makes perfect sense to me, discuss which shops to work in and which to avoid, serial offending customers and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Saw Mimi today mate, here's the AR: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...72#post2395972

tl;dr: I recommend.

Also, Cherry won't see me so I can't help there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Saw Mimi today mate, here's the AR: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...72#post2395972

Hmm saw the AR. Overuse of tissues is a real turn off for me. Especially dumping them on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hmm saw the AR. Overuse of tissues is a real turn off for me. Especially dumping them on the floor.
    There's definitely a crudeness about her. She picked up the tissues after round 1 and round 2, but was odd seeing her just throwing them wherever in the moment.

Nice one! I like this thread.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was hoping for an AR on Albo
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There's definitely a crudeness about her. She picked up the tissues after round 1 and round 2, but was odd seeing her just throwing them wherever in the moment.
    Yea I fucking hate that. Almost as much as the gargling and spitting and shit into the sink and tissue papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea I fucking hate that. Almost as much as the gargling and spitting and shit into the sink and tissue papers.
    I found out chinese wl tend to do this more than other wl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast