Thread: Centre folds of Sydney (Artamon), Legit?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Centre folds of Sydney (Artamon), Legit?

Hey, does anyone know or have any experience with Centrefolds of Sydney (27 Clarendon street)?

It seems to be a pretty high end establishment but theres almost no reviews or information about it out there. It seems to be the only place in the North Shore that has predominantly Europeans (that or Miss Heavens) so it's surprising that theres no information out there (and it's apparently been there for over a decade).

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by notsurewhatimdoing View Post
    Hey, does anyone know or have any experience with Centrefolds of Sydney (27 Clarendon street)?

It seems to be a pretty high end establishment but theres almost no reviews or information about it out there. It seems to be the only place in the North Shore that has predominantly Europeans (that or Miss Heavens) so it's surprising that theres no information out there (and it's apparently been there for over a decade).

Cheers
    https://centrefoldsofsydney.com.au/about-us/

Brought to you by Sydney’s leading adult entertainment venues Cleopatras Gentleman’s Club and Secrets of Sydney Massage.

It has recently re-opened post covid lock down and changed owners who run Cleopatras and Secrets of Sydney Massage.

Special Promotion pricing, take a punt and let us know your thoughts (if your in Lower North Shore)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went here last night. I wanted something different from the usual Asian shops. And yes, it is a very high end venue. As soon as you enter the reception area, it feels like you've just walked into the private back area of an exclusive nightclub. I was in the Junior Suite, and it is exactly as it is shown in the website photos. Down to the logo embroidered towels folded all fancy. Was shown 3 girls that were available, all seemed quite Aussie. I believe it's typical western operation for the girls to introduce themselves and you can have a brief one-on-one where you can discuss the types of services you're wanting. The receptionist and girls seem super polite/nice. If you've got the extra cash to splurge, it's worth visiting just for the experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Went there many years ago, saw an interesting half Kenyan half Egyptian girl, session was ok but nothing to write home about, for the price decided not worth repeat visit BUT that's got to be 10 years ago maybe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s legitimate
    Have not been for years!
    1st time the girl was a 10 and the 2nd time the photos we’re better than the girl herself and the 3rd was a goose chase where I traveled there after making a booking only to be told she hasn’t worked there for weeks despite her on the daily roster and took my booking 🤨
    Very clinical over the top safe service is how I would describe the experience (