Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hoping not too many shops are affected by this and the recent rain/bushfires.

Quote Originally Posted by hansmith View Post
    This is so true. I feel for a lot of the businesses, not just the massage shops. I went out today, and because of the rain, many shops including food, drinks, and retail didn't even bother to open.

Quote Originally Posted by hansmith View Post

Go to Chinatown Haymarket to have a look around, or Chatswood and Eastwood, most of the places are deserted!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kjai View Post
    Royal Carribean banning all those with chinese passports on their cruises now - xenophobia escalating!
    There’s 2 ways of looking at it.
    Every paying customer has a right for a service
    AND
    Every business has a right to protect their financial livelihood.

Cruise liners denying Chinese people entry is no different to Asian WLs denying Caucs or Blacks entry into their vaginas.
    Both have valid financial/health reasons for doing so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So with the fears around catching nCoronavirus, are brothers still punting or waiting out the storm?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    So with the fears around catching nCoronavirus, are brothers still punting or waiting out the storm?
    I’m more worried about having to show my passport or, even worse my bank account at a brothel. Shouldn’t Ginza be able to lift this requirement after 2 weeks given the restrictions on travel from China will be longer than the incubation period?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely seating it out for now. Lots of our ML and WL have gone to visit in China. Some say they haven't been back to China but I know some have been back but don't dare to say it. Even though the rest are from Jap or Thai and other places, but they hang out in the same small waiting room in the back of the shop.

I'm playing it safe for now.

Just means more availability for rest of the punters here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Definitely seating it out for now. Lots of our ML and WL have gone to visit in China. Some say they haven't been back to China but I know some have been back but don't dare to say it. Even though the rest are from Jap or Thai and other places, but they hang out in the same small waiting room in the back of the shop.

I'm playing it safe for now.

Just means more availability for rest of the punters here
    Just see how long you can holdout without punting.
    This virus is going to be with us for a few months so hope you dick can holdup.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Waiting it out, not take any chances. Im not so worried about the virus but how to explain where I got it! If it becomes you can catch it anywhere then I will reconsider.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Just see how long you can holdout without punting.
    This virus is going to be with us for a few months so hope you dick can holdup.
    True that. Hence gonna fall back to plan B. Go with my 2 best punts, my left hand and right hand.

Also save up some cash for future punts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My left hand is my best friend for the coming few weeks/months

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like dry July had come early for some

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve had a few Thai massages over the past few weeks whilst I monitor the situation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbf I went to top Ryde 190 on Monday. Probably really stupid of me but I needed a hit

ML was from China too though said she hadn’t been since September. Hmm

Really stupid of me and hope all is good.. gonna be a long two weeks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it actually spreads that easily were all going to get it anyway. I rather just get it now and get good care before all the hospitals are filled with people.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    own up, who's worn a face mask to go for a punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve stopped punting and will take a break. Not worth the risk of 1.getting the virus 2. Explaining where I got it from.

The girls can even get if from a customer and don’t show symptoms themselves for a couple of weeks but pass it onto others.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I think wearing a mask while entering and leaving an MP is a good protection from friends and family. Anyway, I am staying away from all chinese talent for some time.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Tbf I went to top Ryde 190 on Monday. Probably really stupid of me but I needed a hit

ML was from China too though said she hadn’t been since September. Hmm

Really stupid of me and hope all is good.. gonna be a long two weeks
    Yeah. I see a number of Chinese ML at shops all over, who were listed as away in Jan for holidays are now back on the roster.

When I msg one of them whom I know has gone for a visit. She says she tells the customers she hasn't been back to avoid freaking them out.

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Yeah. I see a number of Chinese ML at shops all over, who were listed as away in Jan for holidays are now back on the roster.

When I msg one of them whom I know has gone for a visit. She says she tells the customers she hasn't been back to avoid freaking them out.

Some shops are doing the right thing in asking the ladies who recently returned back from China to stay home for two weeks before starting work, so everyone (including all the staff and customers) can have a peace of mind. LIKE !

Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast