Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Infection rate in kids aren't' high enough to warrant school closures..... but we might just get a full blown lock down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kids typically not showing symptoms, so typically not being tested under our current merhodology.

Note also that some 95+% of people being tested are testing negative - plenty of other colds around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joker80 View Post
    You are a dumb kunt!
    There's nothing else to say
    Come on man, I can't take you seriously if you're going to call someone dumb and misspell cunt twice. Go back to ESL classes first.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Come on man, I can't take you seriously if you're going to call someone dumb and misspell cunt twice. Go back to ESL classes first.
    Yeah, they would teach you how to spell "cunt" in a ESL class ?
    It's almost the same logic you gave earlier about: "I rather catch Coronavirus now so that I can move on" and, surprisingly called it moral of the story.
    That wouldn't be difficult at all. Go to virus hotbed like Wuhan or somewhere in Italy or Iran.
    Catch it now before it's too late man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Careful what you wish for

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...ients-may-have

Coronavirus: some recovered patients may have reduced lung function and are left gasping for air while walking briskly, Hong Kong doctors find

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Infection rate in kids aren't' high enough to warrant school closures..... but we might just get a full blown lock down.
    Hong Kong, Japan, Italy has closed all the schools, USA has closed some schools. Because kids are transmitting the virus and they do no present much or any symptoms. Thus elders or sick people around the kids are getting infected without knowing that they got it from the kids. That's one of the main reason Italy has a high death rate with school closure.

It's about breaking the cycle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did I read that right right? The C-word spelled with a k??? Kool!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Life is like a box of chocolates...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh thanks for clearing that up studs,
    Minimal symptoms but still carriers. Yikes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How many FS/happy massage shops are screening customers at the door? Taking their temperature, etc and refusing entry to those with symptoms. A standing cock has no conscience, so some guys might still punt if they had a sniffle or felt a bit unwell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post

Coronavirus: some recovered patients may have reduced lung function and are left gasping for air while walking briskly, Hong Kong doctors find
    I have had the issue of gasping for air for years. Must have got corona like 10 years ago 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    I have had the issue of gasping for air for years. Must have got corona like 10 years ago ��
    The corona virus is a form of pneumonia. May be that's what you had?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    How many FS/happy massage shops are screening customers at the door? Taking their temperature, etc and refusing entry to those with symptoms. A standing cock has no conscience, so some guys might still punt if they had a sniffle or felt a bit unwell.
    Ginza and 478 are taking temperatures

Senior Member(無間使者)

I think with most diseases the first sufferers will have it worst. That is because there is no treatment and so the effects are most serious. Once they develop treatments that will reduce symptoms then catching it will have less serious permanent damage to your body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    I think with most diseases the first sufferers will have it worst. That is because there is no treatment and so the effects are most serious. Once they develop treatments that will reduce symptoms then catching it will have less serious permanent damage to your body.
    They're getting there
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-roll-yet.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Still a long way and only testing on mice. If the infected mice don't die from the vaccine and side effects then test on human then production.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Still a long way and only testing on mice. If the infected mice don't die from the vaccine and side effects then test on human then production.
    Yup. Vaccine trials usually go on for years...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1150091

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    With more announcements and restrictions over this weekend, what will the stock market do this week? This is some crazy shit for health and investment markets alike.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good move from the Govt today following the lead from NZ but will still need to get in control of this and take a leaf out of HK and Taiwan book's with how they have handled this virus.

Face mask, and temp check should be the norm when out and about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try finding a face mask in Aus

Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast