Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For people don't like American don't eat KFC/McDonald's. Don't see any Hollywood movies. Don't use apple/Microsoft/Android operating systems on computers/smartphone. See it both way. We are all fuckers and need each other's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yawn - you can continue to live in your delusional world, Kowabunga. Legally responsible and claims could be in the trillions? Who is going to enforce that claim?

Btw, how many user names do you have?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Setting the record straight.
    Not the wonderful Chinese people or their products,
    The Chinese government.

2020: CHINA IS LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR COVID-19 DAMAGE AND CLAIMS COULD BE IN THE TRILLIONS Quite a damning report against the Chinese government

… and one of many reporting similar:

Unfortunately, China’s evasions are part of the autocratic playbook, repeating its obstruction of information that worsened the SARS crisis 18 years earlier. In that case, China tried to cover up the SARS epidemic, which led WHO member states to adopt the new International Health Regulations in 2005. In both cases, China and the world would have been spared thousands of unnecessary deaths had China acted forthrightly and in accordance with its legal obligations. Although China’s public health system has been modernized, observed Jude Blanchette, head of China Studies at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, its political system has regressed.

China did not intentionally create a global pandemic, but its malfeasance is certainly the cause of it.

https://warontherocks.com/2020/03/ch...the-trillions/

right...

and when will the US be legally responsible for the 500,000+ civilian deaths in Vietnam and the Japanese be legally responsible for 300,000+ deaths in Nanking?
    and when will Australia be legally responsible for the unknown number of deaths of aboriginals during settlement?

you're opening a real can of worms here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    For those of you who have espoused such strong anti-Chinese views and you know who you are, you really need to take a long hard look at the products that you use. Most of you claim to be anti-Chinese government not anti-Chinese but the reality is that much of your ideology is dripping with racism.

Well, it’s their economy that keeps them strong and keeps them in the position they are so you should be doing everything you can to avoid supporting their economy seeing you despise that autocratic and despotic regime so much.

Start with your phone. Oh, do you have a Chinese phone? Tut-tut. Naughty. Oh, you don’t? You have an apple or a Google or a Korean phone? Sorry, I think you might have to put that under the sledgehammer. They are packed full of Chinese components.

Let’s go to your car. I suspect that’s gonna have to go under the crusher as well. Good luck finding a vehicle that does not have a single Chinese component in it.

Let’s go to your home. Dump most of your electronics and appliances immediately.

let’s go to your wardrobe. Oh, Wil has already covered that.

Your kitchen? Your garden? Your sports equipment? Hey - guess what - you’re a supporter of that autocratic and despotic regime. It’s like those pathetic Facebook posts about not buying Chinese goods - it’s not just hypocrisy. It’s actually ignorance that is at a laughable level.

You guys have a lot of similarities to those LQBTIQ clowns who espouse such woke and wonderfully sanctimonious views but continue to buy petrol to support Middle East governments who are the most brutal countries against homosexuals.

Finally, seeing you hate the Chinese so much, keep your hands off our pussy.
    Those products you are telling people to dump are in fact owned by Western companies like Apple, BMW, etc.
    So it may be Made in Shenzen but is still owned by Ford Motors in United States.
    And even if the people were to burn those products, they would want their money back (minus the depreciation).
    This was a mutually beneficial "corporate" relationship and what others and you are talking about is based on sentiments and emotions.
    Doesn't work that way.

And of course, I can be critical of Chinese Government and still like Chinese people.
    I have couple of Chinese friends who are good to me and I am good to them (regardless of political affiliation, opinions, etc.)
    It would be unfair to treat entire population of a nation badly because of what their Government does. Just like it is unfair to label a person who is critical of a country's government action as a racist.

You can't say that either.
    Only the one with the pussy can deny to provide the service.

Now, I am pretty sure after what I wrote you will hate me with all your might (Just an assumption).
    And that's what is wrong with society today.
    Everybody is quick to label one another racist, masochistic, sexist (though they have no idea who that person is).
    I am pretty sure you don't give a shit but I will extend this courtesy to you and everyone else.
    I will never call you or anyone racist/sexist or whatever (because clearly I do not know you as a person or ever want to know, not for any specific reason but because this is a sex forum). Unless they are being blatantly racist, which I don't think I or anyone was.

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    For those of you who have espoused such strong anti-Chinese views and you know who you are, you really need to take a long hard look at the products that you use. Most of you claim to be anti-Chinese government not anti-Chinese but the reality is that much of your ideology is dripping with racism.

Well, it’s their economy that keeps them strong and keeps them in the position they are so you should be doing everything you can to avoid supporting their economy seeing you despise that autocratic and despotic regime so much.

Start with your phone. Oh, do you have a Chinese phone? Tut-tut. Naughty. Oh, you don’t? You have an apple or a Google or a Korean phone? Sorry, I think you might have to put that under the sledgehammer. They are packed full of Chinese components.

Let’s go to your car. I suspect that’s gonna have to go under the crusher as well. Good luck finding a vehicle that does not have a single Chinese component in it.

Let’s go to your home. Dump most of your electronics and appliances immediately.

let’s go to your wardrobe. Oh, Wil has already covered that.

Your kitchen? Your garden? Your sports equipment? Hey - guess what - you’re a supporter of that autocratic and despotic regime. It’s like those pathetic Facebook posts about not buying Chinese goods - it’s not just hypocrisy. It’s actually ignorance that is at a laughable level.

You guys have a lot of similarities to those LQBTIQ clowns who espouse such woke and wonderfully sanctimonious views but continue to buy petrol to support Middle East governments who are the most brutal countries against homosexuals.

Just admit it mate, your nations government want to rule the world and keep everyone under the communist hammer. Nothing wrong with the people that either put up with it or support the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Just admit it mate, your nations government want to rule the world and keep everyone under the communist hammer. Nothing wrong with the people that either put up with it or support the government.
    Every government wants to rule the world if they’re capable of ! And many have been trying if you don’t live under the rock.

That’s what we call 樹大招風 in Chinese.

BTW, I’m not Chinese and I’ve never been to China.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The racism is crazy strong.

The reality is this diseases (like AIDS, MERS, SARS, CoVID-19) are pretty rare and no-one really knows the source.. and some (like AIDS and Polio) are very difficult to get rid of.

China made some mistakes early, but then they went hard on a solution and it seemingly worked.
    Unfortunately Iran, Italy and subsequently the US (and even now Singapore) didn't see the clear lessons (go hard at lockdowns) and are now suffering.

Australia I give a mixed scrorecard too - my personal opinion is we didn't go hard enough.
    Good on the early shutdown of China and Iran, and declaring it a pandemic. Bad on Italy US, and cruise ships (Ruby Princess) and mixed messages on lockdown.
    Thankfully we seem to have got in early enough and are reducing the growth rate before major transmission occurs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The biggest problem I've found is that world-wide there seems to be a real deficit of quality information. This disease showed that most people just don't know what to believe and latch on the first opinion they make.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    The racism is crazy strong.

The reality is this diseases (like AIDS, MERS, SARS, CoVID-19) are pretty rare and no-one really knows the source.. and some (like AIDS and Polio) are very difficult to get rid of.

China made some mistakes early, but then they went hard on a solution and it seemingly worked.
    Unfortunately Iran, Italy and subsequently the US (and even now Singapore) didn't see the clear lessons (go hard at lockdowns) and are now suffering.

Australia I give a mixed scrorecard too - my personal opinion is we didn't go hard enough.
    Good on the early shutdown of China and Iran, and declaring it a pandemic. Bad on Italy US, and cruise ships (Ruby Princess) and mixed messages on lockdown.
    Thankfully we seem to have got in early enough and are reducing the growth rate before major transmission occurs.

Agree mostly with this Moz,

The rest of the world was let down from the "WHO" these fuckers were too busy kissing "CCP ass" and down playing the virus. These fuckers are the ones to blame and are a corrupt useless organisation under the wing of CCP.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Agree mostly with this Moz,

The rest of the world was let down from the "WHO" these fuckers were too busy kissing "CCP ass" and down playing the virus. These fuckers are the ones to blame and are a corrupt useless organisation under the wing of CCP.
    Why don't WHO fuckers kiss Donald Duck Ass? Who give over US400+ millions. How much is CCP giving to WHO rimming their Ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Why don't WHO fuckers kiss Donald Duck Ass? Who give over US400+ millions. How much is CCP giving to WHO rimming their Ass?
    The Director General of WHO Dr Tedros is from Ethiopia 🇪🇹! China paid for and built a high speed train line there worth $4 Billions a few years back !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The Director General of WHO Dr Tedros is from Ethiopia 🇪🇹! China paid for and built a high speed train line there worth $4 Billions a few years back !
    Like we give Indonesia a few $$$$billions What do we get? China will learn the lessons that the West have learn giving money to corrupt countries. Money don't grow on tree.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well gents, came back from a week long hiatus with Corona. Probably caught it jogging along the board walk of Bondi. Symptoms wasn't too bad, just like a bad flu with fever, chills, loss of appetite, lethargic. Didn't experience shortness of breath but I'm in a low-risk age bracket without pre-existing medical conditions. Felt much better after my integrative doctor put me on an IV drip of Vitamin C, took some zinc, melatonin supplement and azithromycin tablets. Did another drive-thru swab and came out negative this time. Stay positive gents, all the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Well gents, came back from a week long hiatus with Corona. Probably caught it jogging along the board walk of Bondi. Symptoms wasn't too bad, just like a bad flu with fever, chills, loss of appetite, lethargic. Didn't experience shortness of breath but I'm in a low-risk age bracket without pre-existing medical conditions. Felt much better after my integrative doctor put me on an IV drip of Vitamin C, took some zinc, melatonin supplement and azithromycin tablets. Did another drive-thru swab and came out negative this time. Stay positive gents, all the best.
    Aero transmission through normal jogging. That's interesting. I thought the chance of that is extremely low. No disrespect, how can you be so sure it is not through personal contact with your favour girl?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Aero transmission through normal jogging. That's interesting. I thought the chance of that is extremely low. No disrespect, how can you be so sure it is not through personal contact with your favour girl?
    If people are breathing as they jog, their air particles will stay behind for the jogger behind them to breath it in.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-...afety/12115924

It has also been reported that being in supermarkets is risky because if someone sneezes or coughs and is not wearing a mask, the virus can remain in the air for several minutes thereby exposing unsuspecting shoppers.

https://7news.com.au/news/public-hea...arket-c-967915

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There have been a number of studies on this. Keep your distance from runners and even further from cyclists! Supermarkets are potentially dangerous from the perspective that the air-conditioning could keep particles hanging in the air

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting doco

https://youtu.be/Gdd7dtDaYmM

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keep safe everyone, we can do this together.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very funny...haha

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast