Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Correct...........
    That is dead investment.....2$ + change per hour!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    #supportyourlocal time to punt more, eat and drink more outside to stimulate the economy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This are the time the mamasan and papasan better be nice to customers. For the girls better provide better/extra service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Corona at school! Now is alcohol not banned at school...wonder how it found its way to Epping boys🤪.
    Challenge is not getting infection but to explain to authority where you have been...fancy telling them 'RnT sir' and then everyone customer in shop traced to be checked 🙄.

One of my regular WL told me that she has missed a bunch of shifts due to her concerns. Not that I am opportunistic but this feels like a good opportunity to do a private arrangement for a lower rate. So I kinda floated “hey so where does this leave us... should we catch up somewhere else, like a hotel?” #justsayin #imdoingthisforyou

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Corona at school! Now is alcohol not banned at school...wonder how it found its way to Epping boys.
    Quite a few cases around that area of Sydney.
    Mac Uni will probably be the next to shutdown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Didn't they already have a lecturer there diagnosed with corona ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Didn't they already have a lecturer there diagnosed with corona ?
    Yes they did...but he had come in from Iran and was in self quarantine,.... therefore students, MLsand WLs safe

Just wondering:

Why can’t both the punter and the WL/ML wear a mask during their session ?

Ok, plays and services will be limited : no kissing, no licking, no BJ etc.

But for RnT : HJ, body slides, titty fuck can still be performed!

And for FS, a fuck is a fuck, right ?

Thoughts ?

Ps. A bit of discounting for the lesser services can sweeten the circumstances and perhaps a win win in this crisis?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Some interesting stats about #coronavirus 🤘🏾food for thought, maybe it’s not as bad as you think 💫

Credit: Roberto Puða

How good is media hype!? Each year the media beats up a new virus for everybody to freak out about, but this one is particularly crazy! And extremely racist...

For people who like data:

82,000 People are sick with Coronavirus at the moment, of which 77,000 are in China.
    This means that if you are not in or haven't recently visited China, this should eliminate 94% of your concern.

If you do contract Coronavirus, this still is not a cause for panic because:
    81% of the Cases are MILD
    14% of the Cases are MODERATE
    Only 5% of the Cases are CRITICAL

Which means that even if you do get the virus, you are most likely to recover from it.

Some have said, “but this is worse than SARS!”. SARS had a fatality rate of 10% while COVID-19 has a fatality rate of 2%

Moreover, looking at the ages of those who are dying of this virus, the death rate for the people UNDER 50 years of age is only 0.2%

This means that:
    if you are under 50 years of age and don't live in China - you are more likely to win the lottery (which has a 1 in 45,000,000 chance)

Let’s take one of the worst days so far, the 10th of February, when 108 people in CHINA died of Coronavirus.

On the same day:
    26,283 people died of Cancer
    24,641 people died of Heart Disease
    4,300 people died of Diabetes
    Suicide took 28 times more lives than the virus did.

Mosquitoes kill 2,740 people every day, HUMANS kill 1,300 fellow humans every day, and Snakes kill 137 people every day. (Sharks kill 2 people a year)

But you go buy your toilet paper if you think it's gonna help...
    I luv u Raybo (no homo)

There needs to be an official declaration from the WHO to tell people to calm down.

And I can tell you folks now, if shit gets nasty in terms of racism or xenophobia, the stats for Humans killing humans will be a far more worrying stat that some weak relative of the Flu.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Macquarie Uni sent email to students that one lecturer is positive but never return to campus to work. So campus is safe at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 age care workers + 2 age care residents diagnosed, isn't this age care facility on the Macquarie University campus ? Plus Ryde doctor + Epping boys high... Hope a cluster is not forming in that area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just wondering:

Thoughts ?

Ps. A bit of discounting for the lesser services can sweeten the circumstances and perhaps a win win in this crisis?
    I'm game for that if both punter & lady wears a face mask. But remember it's also transmitted via contact with infected surfaces. So RnT shops without showers is gonna be difficult to get both bodies thoroughly cleaned in preparation.

I remember long time back when I visited Pure Massage at North Sydney. The ML have to clean the bathrooms after we used it. That's a really good practice

Just wondering:

Thoughts ?

Are you just joking or being naive ? Haven’t you heard that you don’t even need bodily contact to get infected ? What difference does it make what kind of services you receive, you just need to be close to the carrier !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Are you just joking or being naive ? Haven’t you heard that you don’t even need bodily contact to get infected ? What difference does it make what kind of services you receive, you just need to be close to the carrier !

Hey Bro Wil,

No need to work up on me, just looking at options and/or ways to minimize the risks !

This is from NSW Health:
    How is the virus spread?

Human coronaviruses are spread from someone with confirmed coronavirus to other close contacts with that person through contaminated droplets spread by coughing or sneezing, or by contact with contaminated hands, surfaces or objects.
    My question on wearing a mask was mainly trying to eliminate one particular channel of infecting - as highlighted in red above. Isn't that the exact principle reason why people are wearing mask in the first place ?

Obviously, if in doubt, don't go !!

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hahaha.

I remember one time I picked up a cold and I had planned to see a regular a couple of days later. We got to the day, she messaged me to check if I was still coming and I told her the bad news and I couldn't come. She responded, it's okay, I will breathe through my nose!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Some interesting stats about #coronavirus 🤘🏾food for thought, maybe it’s not as bad as you think 💫

Credit: Roberto Puða

How good is media hype!? Each year the media beats up a new virus for everybody to freak out about, but this one is particularly crazy! And extremely racist...

For people who like data:

82,000 People are sick with Coronavirus at the moment, of which 77,000 are in China.
    This means that if you are not in or haven't recently visited China, this should eliminate 94% of your concern.

Hi Raybo,

Just checking, when do you think those figures were taken from ?

Was it before the outbreak in South Korea, Iran and Italy ? because I think if we consider the latest situations from those countries, it's a totally different ball game .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Raybo,

Was it before the outbreak in South Korea, Iran and Italy ? because I think if we consider the latest situations from those countries, it's a totally different ball game .

Good place to get updates on the figures: John Hopkins - https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

Hi Raybo,

it was a few days ago as the total reported cases is over 90,000 worldwide but still over 90% of cases are in China. Travel restrictions now in place to Australia from Iran and SK, with very strict testing and conditions if you are coming from Italy and Japan I believe.

No, I am not concerned and one of our offices is on the Macquarie University campus.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey Bro Wil,

No need to work up on me, just looking at options and/or ways to minimize the risks !

This is from NSW Health:

My question on wearing a mask was mainly trying to eliminate one particular channel of infecting - as highlighted in red above. Isn't that the exact principle reason why people are wearing mask in the first place ?

Obviously, if in doubt, don't go !!
    Im still laughing at this imagery!

I dont think i could keep a straight face (or a straight dick for that matter) humping some chick with a mask on

Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast