Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    The economy is fucked. Next business to go under ?

Flight Centre ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    The economy is fucked. Next business to go under ?

Flight Centre ?
    Already closed 100 shops ?

Qantas has grounded all international planes and laying off 20,000 staff !

Alan Joyce rang the Woolie CEO asking him to hire some of his staff to help stack the shelves !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was always going to go up exponentially.
    But it's still mostly imported cases - we are seeing the impact of the Europe and US cases

From next week the 14-day quarantine should cut into that growth, and we just have to worry about local transmission, and hopefully all the hand washing and no touching rules will begin to reduce that.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Coronavirus

What am I gonna do when the fucking corona virus blows over (do it with a lot less than a mil too):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9t3ez_LU6Y

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You like to stick your head in the pussy ��
    Yes sir I do!

Virgin is a goner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    hopefully all the hand washing and no touching rules will begin to reduce that.
    Great Coronavirus moments in history.

I think this self isolate 14 days is failing as the government or state authority can’t control the movement of those supposed to be isolated people.

In Hong Kong , people arriving from overseas who are subject to the 14 days isolation have to wear smart wristbands so that their movement can be tracked, more than 10,000 bands have already been activated. Many returning from higher risks area are being quarantined in government provided buildings , apartments and hotels. And yet their number of infected cases are still rising to 256 since all those overseas students are coming home !

What do we have in terms of control movement and quarantine facilities ? And we already have 785 and 392 in NSW alone in like a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Yep, people didn't believe me when I posted this.

I believed in you sir. That is why I copied this quote on my notes hoping and praying that it is wrong but it is spot on.

“On current growth rates the 370 cases in Australia today will be 750 on Friday, 1500 on Tuesday next week, 3000 next Saturday, 6000 on the 1st of April, 12 000 by the 4th of April and 24 000 by the 7th of April. This is 3 weeks from now and puts us in a worse position than Italy is currently in,” the letter says.

I do hope that the Govt will ramp up their measures before it’s too late.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    What do you think happens when you make the testing criteria that you must have returned from overseas with symptoms or be a direct contact of a confirmed case with symptoms? All of the cases you detect have recently returned from overseas or have had direct contact with people who have recently returned. I mean duh.
    d.
    Simply put. Lack of testing capability
    (And on a per capita basis our test levels are higher than pretty much every Euro country, and the US)

Even with symptoms, and overseas/ direct contact, we've had over 100,000 negative tests - over 99% negative.
    So that means there is a crap load of other viruses/bugs etc giving people flu like symptoms.

Expand the testing and you'll have 1m+ hypochondriacs in a queue at your testing centre.

I agree our quarantine regime needs better enforcement - too many will ignore it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So much for social distancing

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...5c5981654b8077

Also, if you look at arrivals at the interns airport, there are still dozens of international aircraft arriving. I thought a lockdown on arrivals started last night?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    So much for social distancing

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...5c5981654b8077

Also, if you look at arrivals at the interns airport, there are still dozens of international aircraft arriving. I thought a lockdown on arrivals started last night?
    That picture is really sobering - the sheer "it's not my problem i dont give a crap" about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think this self isolate 14 days is failing as the government or state authority canÂ’t control the movement of those supposed to be isolated people.

In Hong Kong , people arriving from overseas who are subject to the 14 days isolation have to wear smart wristbands so that their movement can be tracked, more than 10,000 bands have already been activated. Many returning from higher risks area are being quarantined in government provided buildings , apartments and hotels. And yet their number of infected cases are still rising to 256 since all those overseas students are coming home !

What do we have in terms of control movement and quarantine facilities ? And we already have 785 and 392 in NSW alone in like a week.
    The wristband sounds like those ankle bracelets that criminals wear under house arrest which I think is the way to go if people who are supposed to be self isolating keep flouting their civil duty. The police need to doing more to enforce this and not expect Aussies to "do the right thing". Instead of patrolling toilet paper aisles and rationing it out, do something more useful like contact tracing investigation. Introduce fines for those not adhering to social distancing and stricter monitoring for people meant to be self isolation.

Places like Singapore have round the clock police investigation units interrogating trace contacts for 3 hours and make them sign a quarantine contract forbidding them to go outside their house until their isolation period is over and any violation could result in fine and/or jail time. And people who've been caught lying about their movements have already been penalised. 5 days ago they had 243 cases and now they have 385.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51866102

Now compare that to Aus where Red Cross callers are checking in on self isolators but only to check on mental welfare and even they know they are out and about but won't dob them in. This is exactly how not to flatten the curve.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wound say yes - unfortunately. But remember it’s everyone , especially those returning from abroad.
    With the incubation Period of COVID 19 we can’t be sure who has it and who doesn’t
    Would love to see my favourite establishments put some communications out about how they’re managing this ! I’ll still be punting but I’m definitely likely to gravitate to the places with some standards I place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I believed in you sir. That is why I copied this quote on my notes hoping and praying that it is wrong but it is spot on.

“On current growth rates the 370 cases in Australia today will be 750 on Friday, 1500 on Tuesday next week, 3000 next Saturday, 6000 on the 1st of April, 12 000 by the 4th of April and 24 000 by the 7th of April. This is 3 weeks from now and puts us in a worse position than Italy is currently in,” the letter says.

I do hope that the Govt will ramp up their measures before it’s too late.
    Those numbers are conservative! the way we are all living at the moment the number will explode more than doubling per day as people carry on interacting. some pubs, restaurants, workplaces, cafes and schools are packed and ideal breeding grounds.

The numbers being reported are not accurate either, some people not being tested at all and being recorded, a lot of 20 something not even bothered, I over heard a group last week saying 'they don't care it is only a cold and will get over it'

the same was happening in Italy just a few weeks ago

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have to get ahead of the curve, implement measure one step ahead. If they are thinking about a lock down, then do it now. Always feels we are one step behind in what we should be doing.

Letting everyone off the cruise ship in Sydney that had confirm Covid-19 cases and then asking the rest of them to self-isolate seems irresponsible. Do we trust them to do the right thing?

Have read Police are randomly visiting homes of people who are supposed to be in isolation. Is this enough?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The government had perfect fucking chance to take action when there was only few cases , and they blew it , self isolation means jack fucking shit! How many of them are actually isolating, I bet everyday Morrison and his crew wake up and be like : how could we fuck this country up today ?

Money over lifes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My regular have stop work from yesterday after seeing a cruise ship ( infected 4 persons) with few thousand people go home on self isolation. She say the risk is too high. This self isolation is B.S.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Few popular shop has closed temporary. One in burwood and one in Campsie

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was with a regular ML yesterday and she told me both shops she works at are closing for a couple of weeks (or more) from this coming Monday. I'll drive past next week and see.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'll be interested to see Sundays 60 minutes where some researchers claim that an old HIV drug could be a cure for the virus.

Whilst on this, I don't know if any of you remember back in the early years of HIV a couple of our scientists from the good old CSIRO claimed to have found a cure for the disease and called it "gene shears". They claimed they could also modify it to attack the genes of any virus from the common cold to HIV...they disappeared off the face of earth soon after and nothing more was ever heard of them or their discovery. Conspiracy theorists at the time said they were paid off by the drug companies as they make more profits treating the symptoms than curing us.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast