Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by punterz View Post
    Does not surprise me at all that people are routing through other countries.
    I know a few students in Thailand at the moment but they have to self quarantine there for 14 days, so it's a nice holiday.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/chinese-...hird-countries

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    Believe me or not. It is correct. Go and ask your Dr or research it yourself. Intact skin is an almost perfect barrier to infections. Viruses get in through broken skin or abrasions and through mucous membranes. If skin wasn't an effective barrier to infection, then washing your hands wouldn't help. The virus on your hands would have already infected you.

Washing hands does help because it washes away the pathogens before they get into your mucous membranes. Everyone please wash your hands.

I haven't heard of HJ with condom service but I haven't heard of a RnT offering full contact and droplet infection control precautions either!
    I haven’t heard of an infection from a brothel either, does it mean it’s safe to punt ?

If you’re not the authority, don’t pretend to know everything, I would rather say what is risky as far as I know, but I would not say what is safe, even the medical professionals don’t know for sure yet !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And some medical professionals are actively spreading it
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/doct...07-p547su.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Believe me or not. It is correct. Go and ask your Dr or research it yourself. Intact skin is an almost perfect barrier to infections. Viruses get in through broken skin or abrasions and through mucous membranes. If skin wasn't an effective barrier to infection, then washing your hands wouldn't help. The virus on your hands would have already infected you.

Washing hands does help because it washes away the pathogens before they get into your mucous membranes. Everyone please wash your hands.

I haven't heard of HJ with condom service but I haven't heard of a RnT offering full contact and droplet infection control precautions either!
    My ML give me hand sanitizer on part 2 service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    And some medical professionals are actively spreading it
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/doct...07-p547su.html
    Whether the doctor actively spread the virus is questionable (remember innocent until proven guilty) but I wouldn't want to be a doctor, nurse or even dentist these days even though dentists do cover their faces when they are cleaning teeth of patients. Just too risky now.

I'm just providing some correct information for the punters and having a chuckle over the scenario. If you understand the risks you can reduce them.

I'm not sure what you want me to do other than that. There is no authority on an anonymous punter forum.
    What I want you to do I already said it. You can tell people about the risk and how to minimise it, but don’t tell people it should be safe if they follow your instructions !

There’s no authority on a forum, but if your posts is creating risks for the readers, or controversy, then admin would step in and take control !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What I want you to do I already said it. You can tell people about the risk and how to minimise it, but don’t tell people it should be safe if they follow your instructions !

There’s no authority on a forum, but if your posts is creating risks for the readers, or controversy, then admin would step in and take control !
    Well said Wilsno...not even medical industry knows fill details on corona...btw there always has been corona virus....this time it's a different strain...

What i said was correct. I think you need to relax. There are people advising on strategies to convince WLs to have bbfs on here. I am just giving you the biological facts regarding how viruses spread via the contact route. I corrected wilisno's misunderstanding about skin to skin transmission. The virus does not go through the skin. We know this. There are no viruses that can penetrate intact skin. I am not infallible but I know what I am talking about. If you want to, go ahead and prove me wrong.
    [QUOTE]

So sex wearing a respirator, sealed eye goggles and a condom should be safe.
    That’s what I’m talking about ! There’s no misunderstanding on my part, maybe on yours.

And the statement that no virus can go through intact skin might be what is understood by the medical community at the moment, but they are not sure yet. Who knows maybe later they found out the virus can get through via perspiration or something like that.

If they are so sure, they wouldn’t have recommended isolation, quarantine, etc etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I went to Vietnam on a tour group, the tour guide tells you not to drink tap water. The first thing I deliberately did was drink the local water. Got diarrhea for the first day then just enjoyed my time after that not having to worry about when I'll get a stomach bug. The other tourist avoided street food, tap water etc. always worrying but most of them eventually got stomach upsets by the end of the tour.

Anyway the moral of the story, I'd rather just get the coronavirus sooner rather than later so I can just move on and enjoy life.

[QUOTE=retrospect;1949824]

Mate, it is pretty absurd to wear a respirator and goggles during sex. But if you wear all that and manage to take it off cleanly and wash thoroughly afterwards (actually a very difficult thing to do), you should be safe. That is not wrong. Unless you have some uncovered skin breaches (you should cover them and remove cleanly afterwards).

The only place left the virus could get in is if you manage to get it up your arse so maybe a large piece of duck tape to seal that up would be a good idea!

What we really need is full body plastic coveralls with built in respirator and condom. You go in wearing that to meet your naked WL, do the deed, exit through decon showers, then suit off and into the normal shower, dress and leave. All rooms flooded with formaldehyde as soon as you leave, ready for the next customer.
    You’re a very confused person mate !

It’s you who promote those measures and swear by it that it’s safe, and you try to sell it to me ?

I just wrote an AR a few days ago, I didn’t resort to anything you suggest. Yet I won’t promote any unqualified techniques to give others the false sense of safety, it’s a personal choice to take the risk or not !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    When I went to Vietnam on a tour group, the tour guide tells you not to drink tap water. The first thing I deliberately did was drink the local water. Got diarrhea for the first day then just enjoyed my time after that not having to worry about when I'll get a stomach bug. The other tourist avoided street food, tap water etc. always worrying but most of them eventually got stomach upsets by the end of the tour.

Anyway the moral of the story, I'd rather just get the coronavirus sooner rather than later so I can just move on and enjoy life.

So by that logic should people actively look to contract HIV/AIDS so they dont need to worry about wearing protection?

[QUOTE=retrospect;1949843]

There have been people advising to avoid Chinese WLs or just stick to Aussies to avoid catching the virus. Why don't you take up this issue with them? There is also irresponsible advice to just catch the virus and you'll be fine and wrong advice that it's no worse than the flu. What I described is close to what you do if you actually work handling the virus. I am not suggesting it as a viable practical option.lighten up.

A large number of Australians are going to catch this virus with the current approach to managing it. Maybe more than half of us. A significant number will die. What I post on some obscure internet forum is not going to have any measurable effect.
    The others clearly displayed it’s their own belief, not quoting anything they found on the internet to act like an authority of everything, so that’s how others will perceive, no harm done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents...I reckon we are all wiser with the conversation that has happened here....I say just grab your hoses and chill for a bit....self quarantine kinds for 4-5 weeks...we all have life time of punting ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Gents...I reckon we are all wiser with the conversation that has happened here....I say just grab your hoses and chill for a bit....self quarantine kinds for 4-5 weeks...we all have life time of punting ahead.

I am personally backing off for now as I can’t risk getting quarantined from my work or family .

sorry girls you will have to grind it out this year and stop buying luxury handbags , clothes and jewellery

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnalConquerer View Post
    So by that logic should people actively look to contract HIV/AIDS so they dont need to worry about wearing protection?
    Good point. Well you got to put into perspective your current situation, age, the severity of the disease, cost benefits analysis. I'm young, non-smoker, relative healthy, at an age-group where the motality rate for covid-19 is less than 1%, single, work at home and can isolate myself at home. I wouldn't do it if I was 50+ and come into contact with people regularly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good point. Well you got to put into perspective your current situation, age, the severity of the disease, cost benefits analysis. I'm young, non-smoker, relative healthy, at an age-group where the motality rate for covid-19 is less than 1%, single, work at home and can isolate myself at home. I wouldn't do it if I was 50+ and come into contact with people regularly.
    It was a tongue in cheek comment on my part. It is true that you can never completely eliminate risk and put things in perspective. Wish all bros good health

[QUOTE=wilisno;1949846]

The others clearly displayed it’s their own belief, not quoting anything they found on the internet to act like an authority of everything, so that’s how others will perceive, no harm done.
    Hey bro, your inbox is full.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    I am personally backing off for now as I can’t risk getting quarantined from my work or family .

sorry girls you will have to grind it out this year and stop buying luxury handbags , clothes and jewellery
    I wonder how expensive brand companies like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Tiffany, Cartier, Dior, Hermes and Chanel are going now. Any expensive brand name toilet paper out there?

[QUOTE=Raybo;1950112]

Hey bro, your inbox is full.
    Done it, cleared.

Senior Member(無間使者)

That’s an idea! It’s like a crude form of a vaccine.

Sadly with this virus, there are already two strains of Covid 19, L strain and S strain. One is more transmissible but less serious, other is the opposite on both accounts .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast