Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    wow another highly vaccinated country with surging covid cases.Well done the miracle is working as it suppose to do.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/bri...es-2021-12-22/

Banned
    look how competent our health professionals are. Didn't even know as what a positive and a negative covid case.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-...tive/100726184

Banned
    For the lucky vaccine recipients who survive the 10th boosters. Next we a new vaccine build with nanotechnology
    for you all to enjoy. Hope you can see heaven sooner than later.
    https://www.defenseone.com/technolog...riants/360089/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Hope you can see heaven sooner than later.
    https://www.defenseone.com/technolog...riants/360089/
    Oh I am waiting to go to heaven soon.
    At least there we don't have to hear your endless, crazy rant.
    Or will you follow us there too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone else here caught the new omicron strain? As a double vaxxed, actually not the worst symptoms, just fever and tiredness for a day or so. Bad luck for anti-vaxxers...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Oh I am waiting to go to heaven soon.
    At least there we don't have to hear your endless, crazy rant.
    Or will you follow us there too?
    Oh my god I don't want him to join us. I need some peace. Let him rant in this earth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyyteee123 View Post
    Anyone else here caught the new omicron strain? As a double vaxxed, actually not the worst symptoms, just fever and tiredness for a day or so. Bad luck for anti-vaxxers...
    For sake of science, I know a mate who is refused jab, got infected with delta and came out in 3 days time with a slight fever… nothing more… all 3 in his family exactly the same… mind you he and his family are into healthy diet and love their outdoors…. May not be everyone’s cup of tea to keep up good habits..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    For sake of science, I know a mate who is refused jab, got infected with delta and came out in 3 days time with a slight fever… nothing more… all 3 in his family exactly the same… mind you he and his family are into healthy diet and love their outdoors…. May not be everyone’s cup of tea to keep up good habits..
    My mate who has transferred to work from the London office was so lucky, he's unvaccinated, 1st got the Alpha strain. Spent 3 weeks with high fever, another 2 weeks to recover from the body aches. Recovered. Now he has Delta, was in the hospital for a good 6 mth. Finally, they discharged him for in home care. He's got long Covid now, can't catch his breath to walk up 1 single flight of stairs.

They say if you catch Covid you are naturally immune, not true. Cos you can keep catching it. Different strains.

People often talk abt how mild the symptoms are if you catch it, they are the lucky ones. There are still many that end up living with long covid 18 mths later, they dun report those too much...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    My mate who has transferred to work from the London office was so lucky, he's unvaccinated, 1st got the Alpha strain. Spent 3 weeks with high fever, another 2 weeks to recover from the body aches. Recovered. Now he has Delta, was in the hospital for a good 6 mth. Finally, they discharged him for in home care. He's got long Covid now, can't catch his breath to walk up 1 single flight of stairs.

They say if you catch Covid you are naturally immune, not true. Cos you can keep catching it. Different strains.

People often talk abt how mild the symptoms are if you catch it, they are the lucky ones. There are still many that end up living with long covid 18 mths later, they dun report those too much...
    The organisation I work in hires a lot of offshore staff in India. During the Delta wave there earlier this year, there were a few of them who had family members that died from it.
    Now I no longer hear any of that news. What other reason than the high vaccination rates in India now compared to back then?
    Getting infected with or without the Vax is like gambling with loaded or unloaded dice. It's still a bit of a punt, but at least it gives you an upper hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I highly recommend this subreddit to read about anti-vaxxers who suddenly see the light, sadly all too late:
    www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

It's Darwinism in real time; the more anti-vaxxers there are, the less anti-vaxxers there are. 🙃

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Use this thread as a reminder. There are plenty of unvaxxed, careless people around who don't care if they spread illness and disease through the community. Many of them are punters.

There's plenty of things you can be selfish about. But risking other peoples health during a pandemic is very poor form.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Use this thread as a reminder. There are plenty of unvaxxed, careless people around who don't care if they spread illness and disease through the community. Many of them are punters.

There's plenty of things you can be selfish about. But risking other peoples health during a pandemic is very poor form.
    Yep.
    I'm getting bombarded with case location alerts. I was dumbfounded last week at the volume of people walking around without masks, even after the rules changed back, thinking somehow it wouldn't effect them. Then on my FB I started seeing one by one people being forced to isolate for Xmas and New Year. Now because of the sheer volume of alerts I'm getting I've decided to go into a kind of self imposed isolation. Only leave the house to walk the dogs or grab essentials. Plenty of work around the house I need to catch up on. Plus I was hoping to watch some cricket but the poms put an end to that very early on. A friend of mine works retail, she has a customer come in and spend a heap of time, no mask, turns out she stopped by for shopping on the way home from her covid test and it came back positive. Just selfish dumbfuckery.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would like to hear more responses to this, if people are punting or not right now with Omicron going nuts. I'm dying for a massage but I think I'm going to hold off for the minute. It just seems too risky to me and I'd rather not have to be questioning whether I can keep my plans (and my health) over one massage. Thoughts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Would like to hear more responses to this, if people are punting or not right now with Omicron going nuts. I'm dying for a massage but I think I'm going to hold off for the minute. It just seems too risky to me and I'd rather not have to be questioning whether I can keep my plans (and my health) over one massage. Thoughts?
    Well with a lot of the sex industry and punters dodging QR codes you will never know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just meant people on the forum..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Have been thinking the same thing. Am off work till 17th Jan. Haven't been for a punt for 2 weeks. Have family members on both my side and wife's side, vaxed and unvaxed, contract the virus 2 days before Christmas. All of them recovering well at home. My Birthday is on the 30th December. Was thinking of seeing my favourite ML that day. Not so sure. Not scared of catching the virus, as regardless of what this forum's many expert resident contagious disease experts tell us, the Premiere has said that its virtually inevitable that we will all come in contact with a carrier and it is more than likely that we will contract Covid in some form. But do I feel comfortable in spreading the virus to family and friends for the sake of a punt!...not sure yet. Have 2 more days to make up my mind.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I can only speak for myself. Last punt was exactly 2 weeks ago on Tuesday. It was an rnt and more. lol!
    My situation is a bit different though. I can’t really punt without having to work from the office and I haven’t been in the office all this time. If I could go work in the office, who knows maybe I would still punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had been holding off punting for awhile after the end of lockdown in Oct and only restarted the last week of Nov and stopped just before 15 Dec when numbers shot above 1.3k per day. Not gonna risk it until things stabilise.

And it's funny how frequently in conversations with friends and colleagues when we chat abt cases and I remind them that Omicron isn't the only variant around. Delta is still spreading at the same time too. People went....oh yeah... So many ppl are focused on Omicron being at the front of the news, and how the media is hyping abt how mild the symptoms are, they forget, Delta is not gone yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I personally appreciate that people are scared of covid, because I’m nowhere near dedicated enough to try and book all the popular girls who are booked out the day prior to their shift.
    So, this way I get to try all the “greatest hits”, whereas I’d normally never get the chance.
    Covid is my homeboy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I can only speak for myself. Last punt was exactly 2 weeks ago on Tuesday. It was an rnt and more. lol!
    My situation is a bit different though. I can’t really punt without having to work from the office and I haven’t been in the office all this time. If I could go work in the office, who knows maybe I would still punt.

You are not alone there Bro,

Totally no punting during the lockdown of my LGA!

When I’m back to work , started having some punting freedom again . But gee, you have to be very brave to still punt regularly during these 5/6,000 a day outbreak .

If you are single and don’t live with older family members then perhaps you can risk it.

Still waiting for my turn for the booster .

Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast