Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    All of Sydney is a "covid party" now. Just walk to the shopping centre and you will get infected, then take a week off work, rest, chill out, drink iced tea, and it's over and done with, then get on with your life without any stress ... until the next mutation comes along I like the sound of Kappa for the next one.
    A new variant has been discovered in Cyprus. It's the combination of the last two variants. If anyone thinks covid19 will go away then keep dreaming.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I noticed there’s a marked reduction in people out and about in the city. The restaurant I went to to pick up my takeaway order was completely empty, not a single customer in sight and not busy at all with takeaway orders either. It was never this quiet even during lockdown.
    Also noticed the pubs all around the CBD are not doing much better either, really devoid of customers, even over the weekend
    Not to mention punting grounds. As I mentioned in another thread, a girl I saw last week said their shop business is down real bad, less than half what they normally do.

It all makes me wonder if the high case and hospitalisation numbers are really the things keeping people at home, or are people really getting sick with the virus, so sick that they can’t even come out? I mean you really have to think like one of those brave souls. Would case numbers at 50k a day strike enough fear in you to make you stay at home, when you were previously happy to do mass protests and what nots to demand freedom?

I find it hard to believe any of them would fear the stats, as bad as they are. So the only logical explanation is, they ARE those stats!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A new variant has been discovered in Cyprus. It's the combination of the last two variants.
    ... but could also have come from cross-contamination in the lab. Its existence is still TBC, by the sounds of things.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who cares? Boring. Just keep getting jabbed, and keep jabbing as many women as we can

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I noticed there’s a marked reduction in people out and about in the city. The restaurant I went to to pick up my takeaway order was completely empty, not a single customer in sight and not busy at all with takeaway orders either. It was never this quiet even during lockdown.
    Also noticed the pubs all around the CBD are not doing much better either, really devoid of customers, even over the weekend
    Not to mention punting grounds. As I mentioned in another thread, a girl I saw last week said their shop business is down real bad, less than half what they normally do.

It all makes me wonder if the high case and hospitalisation numbers are really the things keeping people at home, or are people really getting sick with the virus, so sick that they can’t even come out? I mean you really have to think like one of those brave souls. Would case numbers at 50k a day strike enough fear in you to make you stay at home, when you were previously happy to do mass protests and what nots to demand freedom?

I find it hard to believe any of them would fear the stats, as bad as they are. So the only logical explanation is, they ARE those stats!
    Medical staff say whatever numbers the Government gives you on infections multiply it by 4 to 5 to get close to the real number.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Domicron and party decided to ignore all medical advise "to remove all measures of medical safeguard". The situation now is worst than a lockdown.

Was just talking to my friend in Coogee who had let his 10yr old kid have a sleepover and caught Omicron. Now the kid is asymptomatic. But the whole family now has Omicron and is having high fever and severe muscle aches including the 75 yr old grandma who is now in hospital.

So when they say how mild Omicron is and you only get a slight sniffles. Those are the lucky ones. Imagine all those poor souls out there, nurses, delivery drivers, waiters, bus & train drivers, and the rest (if we go by 5 times the last number of positive figure about 50K, there would be around 250K). We get this "worst than lockdown" scenario and a city with no customers spending.

Stay safe bros.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Medical staff say whatever numbers the Government gives you on infections multiply it by 4 to 5 to get close to the real number.
    Actually wouldn't be a bad thing.
    If you believe that would mean something like 40% of Sydney has caught it I the last 2wks and the health system is still (just) holding up.

But more importantly means spread in the next few months will be reduced as the obvious candidates have already caught it.

Certainly from friends I know very few with kids in the late teen/ young adult category haven't had it cross their family.

Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Actually wouldn't be a bad thing.
    If you believe that would mean something like 40% of Sydney has caught it I the last 2wks and the health system is still (just) holding up.

But more importantly means spread in the next few months will be reduced as the obvious candidates have already caught it.

Certainly from friends I know very few with kids in the late teen/ young adult category haven't had it cross their family.
    The jury's still out about acquired immunity against Omicron. It may have been effective against previous variants like Delta, but the latest study shows that Omicron has an "immune escape" characteristic due to its mutations. It makes antibodies from both vaccination and naturally by having had it before, less effective at preventing a re-infection.

I think before confirming that getting it once really does help you not get it again, we should at least try not to get it at all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just don’t understand why again, toilet paper is sold out at my local Coles? Why? It’s not diarrhea pandemic, isn’t it?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Just don’t understand why again, toilet paper is sold out at my local Coles? Why? It’s not diarrhea pandemic, isn’t it?
    its the idiot factor.
    As soon as limits are put on anything, it will sell out.
    Its a great sales tool.

Read this opinion piece on ABC. He's expressing his own views, but he's presenting the facts very clearly. I reckon he's hit the nail on the head when he said it was an own goal by the Gov (both ScoMo and his new yes-man DoPe) to open up too early. It is what I'm witnessing on the ground, worse economic activity than even during lockdown!
    https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100750814

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    According to the app every place I've visited in the last 2 weeks has a covid alert
    I love that meme!

What are the ICU stats and trend? That would seem to be the most objective measure of severity.

NSW reported 92K new cases overnight as 61K positive RAT were now added to the daily total.

Victoria has 37K new cases with 16K from RAT.

Nevertheless, that’s nearly 130K new cases just from two States, our figures are now very similar to those worst hit countries in the world . Already beating the UK !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Take your own care and protect yourself how you see fit, simple.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Because people lives by the day. Is hard to stock up toilet paper especially people of lower income.

It’s mainly the supply chain problem, not the panic buying problem.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Read this opinion piece on ABC. He's expressing his own views, but he's presenting the facts very clearly. I reckon he's hit the nail on the head when he said it was an own goal by the Gov (both ScoMo and his new yes-man DoPe) to open up too early. It is what I'm witnessing on the ground, worse economic activity than even during lockdown!
    https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100750814
    Maybe scomo knows he is to lost the next election so he can pass the worst covid infection to Abo as a gifts

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Maybe scomo knows he is to lost the next election so he can pass the worst covid infection to Abo as a gifts
    Scorched earth tactic. It’s possible…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Covid d!ck

Br careful brothers lol

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...88fbb36f6248a5

Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    Geez, he lost 1.5 inches!

“The evidence shows that the virus can enter – and therefore likely cause damage to – the blood vessels of the penis”

We might have to take a RAT test from the girl before getting a BBBJ!

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast