Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Wow! First time you need to show your passport to fuck in 479/Ginza. Can we see the girls passport haven't been to China.

Just checked, you're not joking. On the one hand I appreciate Ginza taking precautions, on the other, who would be comfortable with sharing their passport like that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    Seriously ? Wouldn’t that deter customers ?

Also, I thought Ginza is closed until tomorrow...or have I mistaken ?
    They reopen tomorrow, the notice is on their site.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by clim View Post
    2% is based on the data that China has provided? What if they provided untrue information?
    I believe it's true or at least very close. Each province reports their numbers. Due to the high public attention there are a lot of analysis and investigation s on the numbers by people and non-goverment organisations. Majority believe the morality rate is around 1.5%-2%. I don't think any local government is dare to manipulate data at this stage. There is no benefit and will be in bigger trouble if people find out which is not difficult.

But also due to the lagging most of died people were infected at the early stage of the outbreak so it may askew the morality rate. Also due to the lack of resources in Hubei province, lots of patients diagnosed after they died so there is much higher morality rate in there. Anyway, it's still early to conclude the morality rate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonz View Post
    Just checked, you're not joking. On the one hand I appreciate Ginza taking precautions, on the other, who would be comfortable with sharing their passport like that?
    I bet you don't see the girls passports lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonz View Post
    This.... i also do appreciate their efforts to maximize safety but on the other hand the passport is pretty personal..damn conundrum....guess its ok for now cos my fav girls are not rostered on yet..lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well Ginza closed only one store operational and there are only four Chinese girls on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    OK, I got it slightly wrong. Mea Culpa.
    The corona virus is not technically a flu virus.
    It is similar in that it targets the respiratory tract and has similar symptoms but it is not technically a flu virus.
    But that is actually good news!
    The corona virus is a close relative of the SARS virus which was the big scare a few years ago.
    And the news just gets better!
    The corona virus is even more piss weak than the SARS virus.
    The SARS virus only managed to kill 800 people! - that is nothing when you consider there were around 7 billion people in the world then.
    And all of those people it killed were old, sick, frail etc and would of died of something else pretty soon anyway.
    More people died falling off a ladder hanging up the curtains that year. LOL!
    So basically this corona virus is weaker than the the flu virus, it's effects on your body are less serious than the flu virus, it spreads less easily than the flu virus.
    Basically it is a wimp, it's got nothin'
    You almost certainly wont catch it and even if you do, it will not seriously harm you, you will Shake It Off just like Taylor Swift. LOL!
    And one last point retrospect - yes a bat is not a chicken - agreed.
    But consider this, the SARS virus which is the closest cousin of the corona virus and is actually deadlier than the corona virus was spread by chickens, yes chickens, good old fashion Colonel Sanders, KFC, white meat chickens, not bats or turtles or dogs or any funky animals eaten in the exotic Orient but good old white bread, meat and three veg, Sunday roast chickens ...
    Well, well well. It has closed Ginza tomorrow and you have to show your passport at their other shop. Lucky it's only a wimp of a virus hey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say there is more to this than they are letting on.

For the world to stop airlines and people coming from China....... this is more than a flu

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Ginza taking precautions

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

French girls safer
    smiles

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    French girls safer
    smiles
    Do I have to show my passport to see your girl.

Banned
    Do I have to show my passport to see your girl.
    Will they give an entry and exit stamp in the passport?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Very soon we have to got a visa to visit To visit Ginza.

Banned
    Very soon we have to got a visa to visit To visit Ginza.
    The international visa is cash

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    I'll be stocking up on Kimchi: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300687023.html Study was funded by a Kimchi manufacturer so there is a conflict of interest.
    I'm really sure it's worked, as not only influenza virus avoid you but the WL will avoid you as well because of the smell, therefore You will be safe.
    Just kidding, I love Kimchi myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by clim View Post
    There are reports that China is covering up the actual number of infected in Wuhan. Not sure how real but they do have a history of suppressing the press.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-infected.html
    This is nothing new. Not only China but all the communist country are the same. As there's a famous said from South Vietnam president: "Don't listen to what communist said, but look carefully what they did"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Well, well well. It has closed Ginza tomorrow and you have to show your passport at their other shop. Lucky it's only a wimp of a virus hey.
    Its because Ginza dont want sick girls who cant work or infect customers.
    The closure of shop is probably so Ginza can evaluate any girls who might be sick, suss out any new recruits and do general admin/houseclean/training on how to properly check passports that kind of thing.

Normal business precautions... would have thought someone who noted they co-owned a shop before would see it from this angle.

Like its been said, its easily spreadable, but doesnt mean its lethal.

Just because a shop shut for 1 day didnt mean its a Yellow Canary 🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Soo how would they know if a person has been to China if you have a Australian passport?

Or if a ABC produce a Australian passport and say they haven’t been to China lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Its because Ginza dont want sick girls who cant work or infect customers.
    The closure of shop is probably so Ginza can evaluate any girls who might be sick, suss out any new recruits and do general admin/houseclean/training on how to properly check passports that kind of thing.

Normal business precautions... would have thought someone who noted they co-owned a shop before would see it from this angle.

Like its been said, its easily spreadable, but doesnt mean its lethal.

Just because a shop shut for 1 day didnt mean its a Yellow Canary ��
    You really need to read what I was referring to before taking something out of context.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dual nationality having 2 or 3 passports they know? What a waste of time. I wound not punt this few month. Everyday things changes and now in Hunan is having a chicken flu outbreak.

Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast