Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Soo how would they know if a person has been to China if you have a Australian passport?

Or if a ABC produce a Australian passport and say they haven’t been to China lol.
    Well it's not very clear what they want, apart from the English issues. Does a passport that is not Chinese sufficient? You don't always get entry and exit stamps in and out of China and the vevo will only tell when you entered Australia if you're on a visa.

What they are asking for isn't going to actually prove one hasn't been in China in the last month.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Dual nationality having 2 or 3 passports they know? What a waste of time. I wound not punt this few month. Everyday things changes and now in Hunan is having a chicken flu outbreak.
    I agree. It’s a stupid measure. It won’t prove anything except to satisfied people who are spooked.

Asking for peoples passport at a brothel is way to personal if you ask me... what else will they ask for next? Your tax file number? Your super account number? Your bank details so that they can setup a direct debit?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I agree. It’s a stupid measure. It won’t prove anything except to satisfied people who are spooked.

Asking for peoples passport at a brothel is way to personal if you ask me... what else will they ask for next? Your tax file number? Your super account number? Your bank details so that they can setup a direct debit?
    At least they are doing something about it :@

I think ginza probably has a lot of clients worried about the same thing I am

Since the whole WHO thing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post

It’s the whole privacy thing of asking for a passport. When you punt you shouldn’t have to bloody present your passport like you’re entering a airport or something.

They could take temperature.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post

If you are worried stay home and play with your penis yourself like me. This wound not assure me the punter are not infected, be infected from other girls from other shop. This is stupid I wound not have them see my passport my name/age/occupation/place I have been.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ch1.jpg Please do not take offence.... I love Chinese girls!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Face masks have probably been scooped up by the same organised daigou gangs that buy out all the baby formula.
    They will be selling them on for x10 the value.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Soo how would they know if a person has been to China if you have a Australian passport?

Or if a ABC produce a Australian passport and say they haven’t been to China lol.
    Your passport has a record of where you have travelled, even if they don't stamp them anymore.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    On a lighthearted note...this morning I was talking to my partner about it and I told her it was initially spread through a bad batch of Corona beer...and yes she believed me...I'm being serious.
    What you should do to overcome this
    corona.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Your passport has a record of where you have travelled, even if they don't stamp them anymore.
    So Ginza have the chip scanner. So they can read my passport.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    So Ginza have the chip scanner. So they can read my passport.
    They also have entry stamp to Ginzaland. So they will stamp your passport for entry
    Last edited by sydpunt; 03-02-2020 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Typo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    They also have entry stamp to Ginzaland. So they will stamp your passport for entry
    Next you need to appy visa entry and pay an entry fee from Ginzaland first then show your passport at their door.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s the whole privacy thing of asking for a passport. When you punt you shouldn’t have to bloody present your passport like you’re entering a airport or something.

They could take temperature.
    Better to take a long break and wait this thing out. Too many privacy concerns with presenting the passport to a brothel...who you really are, residential address, contact details, becomes very easy to find you and your family in facebook and other social media, able to infiltrate your working life. . Anonymity is gone. I use a different name when I punt for this reason. I believe the shop management has good intentions and means well by going down this path but, I'm not OK with my sensitive private information getting into the wrong hands. I also don't want my punting information getting into my private life.Not safe IMHO.

I think most of the MLs and WLs from China are either on student visa or tourist visa, so if the had gone back home for CNY and not back to OZ by 1 Feb, then bad luck, they won’t be allowed back in until the travel ban is lifted, which for everyone’s sake, hopefully sooner than later.

While we are in the subject of punting during the Coronavirus: spare a thoughts for the thousands of working ladies in China and Hong Kong .........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    Better to take a long break and wait this thing out. Too many privacy concerns with presenting the passport to a brothel...who you really are, residential address, contact details, becomes very easy to find you and your family in facebook and other social media, able to infiltrate your working life. . Anonymity is gone. I use a different name when I punt for this reason. I believe the shop management has good intentions and means well by going down this path but, I'm not OK with my sensitive private information getting into the wrong hands. I also don't want my punting information getting into my private life.Not safe IMHO.
    Yea absolutely agree. No way I’m showing my bloody passport in a brothel lol.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    If you travel overseas, you will probably have to give your hotels your passport details to check in. Maybe hotels have more ethical approaches to privacy, but they are only as good as the person behind the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If you travel overseas, you will probably have to give your hotels your passport details to check in. Maybe hotels have more ethical approaches to privacy, but they are only as good as the person behind the counter.
    Many hotels in Australia now has the ID scanning machine on reception: it scans and recorded your drivers license details on check in , just like all the licensed clubs . And the moment you use tap and go or Apple Pay from your iPhone! There’s ain’t no secrets or privacy no more !

Right ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think most of the MLs and WLs from China are either on student visa or tourist visa, so if the had gone back home for CNY and not back to OZ by 1 Feb, then bad luck, they won’t be allowed back in until the travel ban is lifted, which for everyone’s sake, hopefully sooner than later.

While we are in the subject of punting during the Coronavirus: spare a thoughts for the thousands of working ladies in China and Hong Kong .........
    Spare a thoughts for the millions punters in China and Hong Kong not able to fuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So will punting prices go up, go down or remain the same?

Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast