Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes most of the infected patients are from Wuhan but made no mistake this is thenofficla record

Plenty to ppl may already infected but hesitate to go to hospital and no to mention the symptoms may only appear after two weeks

So pls wear mask if you can

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    Yes, you should be concerned. But it's not time to panic. Only 200 infections and 11 deaths or something. We do not definitely know how it spreads yet. Likely droplet I guess. Just be prepared spiritually for death and you will have no worries.
    chinese government is hiding the numbers to avoid public panic outbreak.

see videos online you'll see people fleeing Wuhan, hospitals and supermarkets have long queue and they're setting up camps outside hospitals to treat patients. if it's only 200 infections and 11 death, their hospitals won't be full and people won't need to queue.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

see videos online you'll see people fleeing Wuhan, hospitals and supermarkets have long queue and they're setting up camps outside hospitals to treat patients. if it's only 200 infections and 11 death, their hospitals won't be full and people won't need to queue.
    Look wuhan is in lock down. No going in or out must be bad. If you believe what government say you are in other world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Look wuhan is in lock down. No going in or out must be bad. If you believe what government say you are in other world.
    Wuhan had been selling exotic animals. Apparently it came from bats which online you can see a Chinese woman eating a bat on camera. News.com.au for the source

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many non Chinese background Aussies visit China on a regular basis for work, leisure etc. There is already one suspected case of a person with the virus in Sydney. If we think that the only way we're gonna contract this virus if it spreads in Oz is through WLs, then we have no idea of how the virus is spread

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Wuhan had been selling exotic animals. Apparently it came from bats which online you can see a Chinese woman eating a bat on camera. News.com.au for the source
    This not only in wuhan people eating exotic animal.
    Many places in China. To be fair to the girls. The girls can get infected from punters coming back from infected area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

Even medical staff are literally falling to the ground now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On a lighthearted note...this morning I was talking to my partner about it and I told her it was initially spread through a bad batch of Corona beer...and yes she believed me...I'm being serious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Woman filmed eating a bat @ Wuhan markets. Would you still hit it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just visit some J and K girls for a month.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post

Unless you are a vegan you can't judge anyone on what sentient living creature they eat.
    If a hot girl came into the room and said "I ate a cute baby koala thigh braised in platypus liver sauce for breakfast, and a kitten marinated in whale kidney sauce for lunch, and now I am as horny as fuck and want to fuck your brains out" I would instantly say "fuck yeah. lets fuck"
    If you are a vegan, then yes, absolutely, judge away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The coronavirus was likely spread from bats to humans @ ground zero - Wuhan markets! She ticks all the boxes for a high risk carrier. I'd take the hot koala-platypus-whale-eating-girl every day of the week.

Banned
    The coronavirus was likely spread from bats to humans @ ground zero - Wuhan markets! She ticks all the boxes for a high risk carrier. I'd take the hot koala-platypus-whale-eating-girl every day of the week.
    I am vegan and will only go out with vegans

Banned

I admire her! A cute girl like that in Australia would run screaming away from that food!

Banned
    That said, it still isn't a good idea to eat virus vectors like monkeys and bats. Once it is in your body it can evolve in to something else that can infect Humans. As it has now.

It is stunning that a city of 8 million is in lockdown. And it is happening during China's most important holiday. The chunyun annual migration home for lunar new year usually involves a population on the move greater than that of the entire US. But I think there are all sorts of travell restrictions being enforced at the moment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    I'm surprised you're still alive
    ???, as Pauline would say "please explain"

Banned
    What do you expect, eating filthy disease-ridden fucking bats out of a cave

Banned
    What the fuck!!!!! that is disgusting - I won’t be sticking my tongue down a Wuhan WL’s throat anytime soon.

Are you bros sure it’s not the year of the BAT?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's just another flu virus. No big deal.
    There are hundreds of different strains of flu virus and this is just another one to add to the list.
    It is not a very serious or severe type of flu actually.
    Even if you caught it you would be sick for a week and then make a full recovery just like most other flus.
    It is only fatal if you are already very sick, old, frail etc as is the case with any other flu.
    Hundreds of already very old frail and sick people die of various flus every year in Australia, so this is nothing new.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    What do you expect, eating filthy disease-ridden fucking bats out of a cave
    Yeah, we humans are not gonna be alive too long.
    If we start eating bats that look like Satan's minion, what do you think will happen.

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast