Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My thought on this....punt as much while you can. If we all gonna die from this fucking virus might as well die knowing that i have fucked all ginza girls.
    Some of my friends even believe that the virus was man made to infect only the asian gene.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-r...ature=youtu.be

Latest update outside of China:

Iran: 47 cases, 12 deaths

Italy: 229 cases, 6 deaths

S Korea: 833 cases, 7 deaths

From the Diamond Princess alone: worldwide 691 cases, 3 deaths .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with AHL here, cases outside of China have spiked so we have to be vigilant about who we have to let in. Its not fear mongering, better to be safe than sorry. I really hope these rumors of a longer incubation are not true, 14 days is already a long time.

Banned
    The Chinese authorities don't muck around! On four corners there was footage of screaming people being dragged out by crews wearing haz mats, bundled into vans and driven off. And other footage of them welding shut the doors of apartment blocks to make sure the residents go nowhere.

Then on Q and I there was a guy from the Chinese embassy tying himself in knots trying to justify the Chinese regime generally (not to do with the virus.) I felt sorry for him, he knowing he was sweating under the observation of the CCP.

Vicky Xu, the journalist was on the panel too. She might have a buzz cut, but I found her to be very cute she'd be better with some hair though.

One WL from Wuhan who works in Singapore has been confirmed to have coronavirus, now the Singapore government has got the list of clients she had seen, they will be rounded up to go for quarantine, and the name list might be published to alert people who had associated with them to get checked up !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    One WL from Wuhan who works in Singapore has been confirmed to have coronavirus, now the Singapore government has got the list of clients she had seen, they will be rounded up to go for quarantine, and the name list might be published to alert people who had associated with them to get checked up !
    Must be this one , case number 26:

42-year-old woman
    Chinese national from Wuhan, arrived in Singapore on Jan 21

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I wonder if a girl gets it here they will get the shops clients and round them up as well?
    110% They need to track the source and everyone that's been in contact since.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder if a girl gets it here they will get the shops clients and round them up as well?
    Yes they can round you up if can find you/ know who you are. If you seen Q & A the lady in the panel explain the government can round people up with infection like Clovid-19.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    China is probably starting to plateau, but it is just the start for the other countries...
    Unfortunately when you have the nine members of Xi's team in charge of the virus outbreak all members of the propaganda unit of the CCP with no health care professionals, then the outcome will be of course zero infected and zero deaths.

Banned
    In South Korea and Japan, the number of infected cases is on the rise. The Olympic Games are being hosted by Japan this year. I wonder how the virus epidemic will affect these Games. Surely many tourists/visitors will not travel to Japan and this will hit Japan hard because it would want to benefit from the tourist dollar.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well that is a big worry to any punter with a partner.
    If infection is pandemic than government can close all the shops like a lock down in China, Italy, Korea. Just hope we don't have to go this way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm just waiting for telegraph or something to report brothels are losing income just like the reports on Chinatown and restaurants experiencing downturn of business by 70% or something

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Noooo...I'm really looking forward to the Tokyo games. Mainly the opening ceremony which will showcase so much tradtional culture. I'm pretty sure Perfume will be performing too.

ps. And if I see one more fat, overweight ochre smeared aborigine waving around smoking leaves for 20 minutes and calling that an entertaining opening ceremony I'll scream, as at the Commonwealth games in Brisbane.

A further comment from that piece of Singapore news stated that the survival rate of the virus is 98% so far, but the survival rate of the marriages after this incident is 2%.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asking this half jokingly, but are you more likely to catch coronavirus if you daty?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by azzzn View Post
    I'm just waiting for telegraph or something to report brothels are losing income just like the reports on Chinatown and restaurants experiencing downturn of business by 70% or something

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    One told me that the shop they work in has been quiet recently, no doubt due to the virus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    Asking this half jokingly, but are you more likely to catch coronavirus if you daty?
    I think the moment any of their bodily fluids touch you, there is a good chance you will catch it

Quote Originally Posted by Clownfiesta View Post
    I think the moment any of their bodily fluids touch you, there is a good chance you will catch it
    No fluid is needed, the virus is airborne . You only have to get closer than 1.5 meters to any carrier, you’ll be counted.

Banned
    Yes, we all know that. However, they are learning stuff all the time about the virus so they can't give definite answers
    Yes, this virus is new to the scientists. For example, they said 14 days is the incubation period but then there was a case of a man in China who's incubation period was close to a month.

Yes, China and the world was showing signs of slowing even before coronavirus. Our dollar is at the lowest level in around 11 years, car, retail sales are crashing, interest rates are nearly zero, the drought etc etc. China's production is slowing and I doubt that Trump can keep the US stock market on the boil as coronavirus is just about a pandemic now. Imagine how insurance rates will rise after the fires, floods, food price rises etc etc. Lucky I am a positive man. Actually 4 Corners tonight is about the coronavirus I think. Might sit back and watch it with a Corona and a slice of lime.
    100% agree with you. Coronavirus is bad and from what I have read in 95% of cases, symptoms include a milf cold. Of course if you have existing medical conditions, then it can cause further problems. I'm just glad it is not as bad as ebola. That shit is really bad. Basically you bleed to death.

Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast