Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The sooner brothels and RnTs shut down the better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed Blacktown shops have closed till end of the month.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    I noticed Blacktown shops have closed till end of the month.
    Which Blacktown shops have closed ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Which Blacktown shops have closed ?
    Blacktown 40 and 8 Carnegie
    It's quite funny actually. Blacktown 40 has a sign saying they are renovating and please go to Carnegie 8. Carnegie 8 then have a sign saying closed until end of month go to Blacktown 40 🤣🤣.

Coronavirus has killed punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    One could argue that this was done by China on purpose to cripple the Western World financially.
    There are materials out now stating that posthumous testing by CDC has identified the mother of covid-19 i.e. all 5 strands of the covid-19 virus are found in the USA from people who has died since Sep 2019 in USA. The strands in China is only 1, the strand in Italy and Korea is another one. Thus all baby strands from the mother strand. All these are interestingly published by CNN, Reuters, Japan Nippon Shimbun and Taiwanese sources.

There is a madness behind why WHO is praising China for its reaction to the virus and not naming names.

Having said that, there will be China haters on this forum that won't be interested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    We will be at over 1000 cases by Monday, but still mostly imported cases.

I'll be worried when community transmission gets to 1000 (it will get that way unless we ramp up testing and isolation)
    This virus is imported anyway we look at it. But the facts are, it's now spreading in our community.

See how the age care facility in Macquarie had 1 worker back from Iran who has now spread and killed 2 elderly and infected another worker.

Or the doctor from Ryde who has passed it on to doctor in Liverpool and another Ryde medical worker who in turn has infected her son and daughter. It's just gonna keep multiplying forward.

When this broke out in Italy, they first tried social distancing. When the number of infected hit 10,000. They than went... Oh Shit !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I doubted. This will drag to June or August. Grim time.

Banned
    Is it not obvious?
    The mother strand, we do not know. So how do you know for certain it stems from China? It is pure conjecture.
    It was simply first detected in China - that we do know. There's a big difference. I can't believe how ignorant and foolish everyone can be.

If you are detected with Herpes, this does not make you the "mother of all Herpes".

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Is it not obvious?
    The mother strand, we do not know. So how do you know for certain it stems from China? It is pure conjecture.
    It was simply first detected in China - that we do know. There's a big difference. I can't believe how ignorant and foolish everyone can be.

If you are detected with Herpes, this does not make you the "mother of all Herpes".
    Did you say mother of all herpes bro? That'd be me. Glad to be with you....always

pay per pus subscriber

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    a virus that passes from animals to people over time becomes less aggressive.
    in two years, he will be no more deadly than seasonal flu.

Just got decisions from the company directors that we have to let go half of the work force! And I have to do all the dirty works !

Fucking shit !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pleck
    Have you lived through a recession? I have, interest rates at 17.5% tough times, but i didnt see poverty or nor did the country shut down. You had to tighten your belt, not borrow money, stay home, not go on holidays, i kept my job, there was work out there, everything was expensive you had to adjust. But we did and we come out the other side like we will with this, power of positive thinking, every cloud has a silver lining is what everyone wants to hear not doom and gloom. Punting will go on specials will be had, adjust and adapt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    The phylogenetic maps.
    I said I can not be sure it originated in China. It could have come in from outside early on without being detected. I can be sure that the variants detected elsewhere are derived from the variant in China.
    Strain A - grandfather that was spawned from SARS - found in USA

Strain B - child spawn from A - found in USA, Japan, Italy

Strain C - child spawn from B - found in both USA and China

Strain D - child spawn from C - found in USA, Australia, Italy

Strain E - child spawn from C - found in USA

China only managed to find Strain C in all their cases.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You ain't seen nothing yet Al. We are headed for a recession like we have never seen before. Very few will get through this unscathed.
    There are businesses that are really down on funds that have no choice but to let go of staff. Travel, hospitality, etc.

And there are businesses that are flushed with funds. But are taking the excuse to layoff staff just so middle mgt can claim points for cost savings and snr mgr can continue to claim bonus... Lots of such going around now... These ppl are worst than the virus

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes Budgyboy I lived through the recession you talked about but this will be far, far worse. We will recover over time but this one is really going to hurt
    Wow! show how old are you guys. This recession is different from the ' recession we have to have' it was to kill inflation. This recession is unplan due to covid-19. No economists can say how long this recession going to last.

The GFC was kindergarten to where we are headed now.
    May be similar to the Great Depression?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just Philosophical.....there is enough for everyone's need but too little for everyone's greed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    I think this may well be worse than the great depression. Italy currently has 8.3% rough calculation case fatality rate. It is very credible to expect 70 or 80% of the world's population to get infected. Just ponder those numbers.

I think the fatality rate is more like 1-2%. Italy has an older population and we are beginning to discover drug combinations that work.
    (Eg. HCQ And azrithmo - both older off patent dr

And even in Wuhan (admittedly with hard isolation) the infection rate is under 1%.

Al, I am starting to think that it will become a depression the more I think about it as we are really headed for unchartered waters. How many people did your firm have to put off?
    24 more people will be unemployed from April.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    “On current growth rates the 370 cases in Australia today will be 750 on Friday, 1500 on Tuesday next week, 3000 next Saturday, 6000 on the 1st of April, 12 000 by the 4th of April and 24 000 by the 7th of April. This is 3 weeks from now and puts us in a worse position than Italy is currently in,” the letter says.
    This guy is spot on. 756 cases today Friday
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast