Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea after the huge increase in Vic today.... restrictions in syd are bound to stricken. Not takin any risks.... just gotta suck up the blue balls for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Here are the the 19 year olds who have caused the virus breakout in Qld.

I prefer the natural looking one, but both look like they could suck a mean cock - mine!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ABC news just announced there were 723 new cases overnight in Victoria.

I think there is no other option but go for a complete lock down to stop the spreading !
    13 dead toll as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post

I prefer the natural looking one, but both look like they could suck a mean cock - mine!
    Which one is the natural one? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post

Both faces look like they have undergone cosmetic surgery ???

Surely they will be famous after this. Maybe even replace the Kardashians ? Who will be their Kanye ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the current situation n in Sydney, it does seem a bit sketchy to continue punting.

I've been to a few places since the lockdown eased and it seems that most of these places don'y do a proper clean after session. Most they would do is pack the tissues and change the sheet of paper cover.
    Considering how busy they've been, I don't really see them wasting 10mins after each sess for a proper wipedown

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the current situation in Sydney, it does seem a bit sketchy to continue punting.

I've been to a few places since the lockdown eased and it seems that most of these places don't do a proper clean after session. Most they would do is pack the tissues and change the sheet of paper cover.
    Considering how busy they've been, I don't really see them wasting 10mins after each sess for a proper wipedown

Banned
    Here's the third girl from the virus trio - she didn't catch it.

They are all pretty good looking. That's all that matters in today's world doesn't it?

Another picture of the original covid girl.

Man, there's definitely be a market for her on E and B. Then she'd have no need to pinch expensive handbags - she'd be able to buy them!

Haha ! I wouldn’t say she’s got a market on syd99 punters !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dun mind people doxxing those guilty of covid breakers but this could backfire someday on posters lol

Old mate Chopper chiming in on the Karen/Bunnings saga.

https://youtu.be/rzRzL8T03Ao

*CONTEMPORARY KIDDING*

����*♂- Not even in my wildest dreams did I imagine myself entering a Bank, wearing a mask and asking for money.

✋������- Never thought my hands will one day consume more alcohol than my liver...ever!

��- Quarantine seems like a Netflix series...just when you think it is over, they release the next season.

��- I’m starting to like this mask thing...went to the supermarket and two people that I owe money to didn’t recognize me.

��- Who was complaining that 2020 didn’t have enough holidays...now what?

��- I need to social distance myself from my fridge; I tested positive in excess weight!

��*��*��*��- Can someone tell me if the 2nd quarantine will be with the same family...
    or we can change?

��- In just two weeks we will hear if there still two more weeks to let us know that two more weeks of quarantine are needed...

⏳- I’m not planning adding this 2020 to my age...I didn’t even use it!

��- We want to publicly apologize to the year 2019 for all the bad things we said about it.

����*♀- To all the ladies that were praying for their husbands to spend more time with them... how are you doing?

��- My washing machine only accepts pajamas...I put a pair of jeans and a message came “stay home”!����

��- If I see anyone on December 31 crying for this year ending, I will use a bottle on their head!

��- After all that we have been through, the only thing missing is that the vaccine will be available only in suppository form.

��*������*��- I feel like a teenager... no money in my wallet, hair long and out of control, thinking what to do with my life, and grounded home.

Smile, release stress, and be safe! ������
    ❤❤❤
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by walsta View Post
    With the current situation n in Sydney, it does seem a bit sketchy to continue punting.
    I feel that, I'm super pent up but we seem to be at a knife edge. Really don't want to risk it considering the long term effects appear to be lung scarring and brain damage, not to mention the potential to pass it onto others...

Banned
    Melbourne is finally in complete lockdown (stage 4) with a nightly curfew in place from 8pm to 5am due to increased community to community transmission. Many cases of unexplained transmission where health officials were unable to track down the original source for many infected cases. The lockdown means people are not allowed to travel more than 5 kms from their homes. I guess brothels and massage shops will have to close in Melbourne.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Melbourne is finally in complete lockdown (stage 4) with a nightly curfew in place from 8pm to 5am due to increased community to community transmission. Many cases of unexplained transmission where health officials were unable to track down the original source for many infected cases. The lockdown means people are not allowed to travel more than 5 kms from their homes. I guess brothels and massage shops will have to close in Melbourne.
    Maybe the unable to track down the original source come from Happy shops?

Banned
    Anything is possible. Some people might dismiss it but seriously, would a punter reveal he went to a brothel after being asked to report his whereabouts to health officials? I know where I would be placing my bet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's interesting that the CovidSafe App found a few ppl in NSW infected through its contact tracing abilities. But found none in Victoria at all even with the high number of infected.

Maybe a good business venture to sell aluminium cone hats in Victoria, seems ppl are against any form of measures, even if it's to save lives

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Maybe the unable to track down the original source come from Happy shops?
    I don't think happy shops in VIC have been reopen since lock down.😁

Banned
    The bat changed the world!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The bat did indeed change the world... Now the world is trying to find the bat.

British scientist believe Covid19 original granddaddy was circulating around Sep 2019

https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus...-1498566?amp=1

France finds Covid19 was there in Nov 2019

https://7news.com.au/travel/coronavi...-c-1041604.amp

Italy finds Covid19 in their sewer since Dec 2019

https://amp.news.com.au/world/corona...3e9ab2f15a35e3

But because China was the very first country that didn't choose like the other countries to just classify the cases as pneumonia and instead investigated and correctly identify a new strain of SARS virus has been found. They are the bad guys...

Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast