Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    So the Astro Zeneca vaccine only has a 62% efficiency. In other words you take the vaccine and still have a 4 in 10 chance of catching the virus after being exposed. Great odds that.

What turkey signed us up to that one just because we can make it here?

The other two vaccines have a 95% efficiency.

Who else wants Rolls Royce standard instead of Great Wall standard?
    The Pfizer-BioNTech one is only produced in a few locations around the world and requires something like -70c while transported, not to mention we're probably relatively at the back of the queue after the UK and US etc had emergency use authorisations considering how bad things are over there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by altvmla View Post
    The Pfizer-BioNTech one is only produced in a few locations around the world and requires something like -70c while transported, not to mention we're probably relatively at the back of the queue after the UK and US etc had emergency use authorisations considering how bad things are over there.
    We punters and the girls should be given the Pfizer vaccine because we are in the high risk group. So we can go back to do our normal business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    We punters and the girls should be given the Pfizer vaccine because we are in the high risk group. So we can go back to do our normal business.
    Someone's gotta stimulate the economy *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    North Shore ain't Northern beaches dickhead. Geography 101
    Yes our first geography class in year 7 was about North Shore and Northern Beaches how could he forget?

I like how you get triggered like a little girl over the smallest oversights. Still struggling to find any reviews you've written, and with 2800 posts on this site I'm starting to think you're a lurker who beats his meat to other peoples reviews.

Banned
    I said you don't know the difference between the North Shore and the Northern Beaches. I bet you are a cheap arse cunt that women loathe to see. In fact, I know. Yet, you walk away, claiming victory......I despise you cunt. You are everything about punters that I hate.
    Well done Mr Ray Ray, you slag me for my posts yet you let loose with this and many others, it is disturbing over such a stupid geographical thing, you are probably a protected species, you have said you were giving up a couple of times just do it , and you threatened me before saying "I know more than you think"...Go for it, and we used to be we chat buddies, bring it on old man.....And yes I can fly a plane, it took a lot of study, what have you ever done.............

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Well done Mr Ray Ray, you slag me for my posts yet you let loose with this and many others, it is disturbing over such a stupid geographical thing, you are probably a protected species, you have said you were giving up a couple of times just do it , and you threatened me before saying "I know more than you think"...Go for it, and we used to be we chat buddies, bring it on old man.....And yes I can fly a plane, it took a lot of study, what have you ever done.............
    lol, when I found out how much of a pain in the arse you were with a particular girl, I wanted nothing to do with you. This got confirmed by another girl later on. The 2nd girl was totally freaked out by you and had to block you.

Banned
    lol, when I found out how much of a pain in the arse you were with a particular girl, I wanted nothing to do with you. This got confirmed by another girl later on. The 2nd girl was totally freaked out by you and had to block you.
    How are you going with babycat and bella who you were pimping out..do you want to keep going because I can.........

How are you going with babycat and bella who you were pimping out..do you want to keep going because I can.........
    just remember, you are the creepy old, time wasting guy that fucked up a perfectly good home visit scenario by getting all paranoid about other punters.......I still crack up at the suggestions I am a pimp too, hilarious!

Banned
    just remember, you are the creepy old, time wasting guy that fucked up a perfectly good home visit scenario by getting all paranoid about other punters.......
    Just look at the forum about the the stupid old cunts like us who get hooked on hookers, take those stupid fucking headphones off, You sent me a selfie of you at MAC and it was not a good look...I will let it go..see ya..

Banned
    just remember, you are the creepy old, time wasting guy that fucked up a perfectly good home visit scenario by getting all paranoid about other punters.......I still crack up at the suggestions I am a pimp too, hilarious!
    Well you were calling saying there were slots available for Bella/Fon on a Friday PM me if you are interested, that is pimping old man..........

Well you were calling saying there were slots available for Bella/Fon on a Friday PM me if you are interested, that is pimping old man..........
    You are so full of shit...I had stopped talking to you long before I started seeing Bella. Had your medication today?

Banned
    You are so full of shit...I had stopped talking to you long before I started seeing Bella.
    You posted that on the forum you stupid old prick..I think this has gone far enough...If you want me to continue ,maybe another day...I thought you were a nice guy when we did communicate, we all have our faults but your biggest fault is hypocrisy..........

You posted that on the forum you stupid old prick..I think this has gone far enough...If you want me to continue ,maybe another day...I thought you were a nice guy when we did communicate, we all have our faults but your biggest fault is hypocrisy..........
    I stopped talking to you because I found out you were an arsehole in short. And yeah, Bella asked me to put in a good word for her on the forum. She was really struggling financially during lockdown and needed all the work she could get, hardly pimping. Even that considered she couldnt bear to go and see you anymore.

Banned
    I stopped talking to you because I found out you were an arsehole in short. And yeah, Bella asked me to put in a good word for her on the forum. She was really struggling financially during lockdown and needed all the work she could get, hardly pimping. Even that considered she couldnt bear to go and see you anymore.
    But I did see her again, and yes you were pimping, you are an old married man walking around with headphones and probably a hoody and listening to crap music , very sad, our text between us at the time showed me you were a hypocrite in what you post towards people who dont follow your ideas about anything...I gotta mow the lawns now, more important......I can see from your selfie why you have to pay for it...

But I did see her again, and yes you were pimping, you are an old married man walking around with headphones and probably a hoody and listening to crap music , very sad, our text between us at the time showed me you were a hypocrite in what you post towards people who dont follow your ideas about anything...I gotta mow the lawns now, more important......I can see from your selfie why you have to pay for it...
    Haha, she told me, it was pretty funny actually. She had no idea you were coming to the shop and had no choice bit to see you, then you couldn't go through with it, told her to stop mid-tug hahaha....mental anguish?

And yeah, something we agree on, definitely no oil painting here! Not sure why you think that would bother me!

And in Corona virus news, no locally acquired cases in NSW today......YAY!

Banned
    Haha, she told me, it was pretty funny actually. She had no idea you were coming to the shop and had no choice bit to see you, then you couldn't go through with it, told her to stop mid-tug hahaha....mental anguish?

And yeah, something we agree on, definitely no oil painting here! Not sure why you think that would bother me!
    And she did offer FS at quite a reduced rate, and did contact me after, and Tiffany gave me a discount for my next visit because I left early, have you been to Willoughby Sakura lately, so dont believe all what your children tell you...and by the way not mental anguish, just bored...........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's like watching Statler & Waldorf from the muppets
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    It's like watching Statler & Waldorf from the muppets
    But on steroids................

And she did offer FS at quite a reduced rate, and did contact me after, and Tiffany gave me a discount for my next visit because I left early, have you been to Willoughby Sakura lately, so dont believe all what your children tell you...and by the way not mental anguish, just bored...........

Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast