Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    This thread reads like a script from an episode of the “Young and the Restless” and “Days of Our Lives”

Lads you’re beginning to sound like a bunch of WLs and lady boys.
    I’m tempted at throwing one of you a pineapple for a quick rub with a “fairytale ending.”

For what’s its worth we’re all gonna fucking die it’s just a question of “when and how.” .The sooner we accept this reality the sooner we can get on with our primeval activities of eating, sleeping, shitting, farting and fucking.

.......Just quietly does anybody know where I can buy a face mask?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Summary from this article https://knowledgeofhealth.com/your-c...g-coronavirus/: Coronavirus is blown way out of proportion by the fear mongering media. The mortality rate of those infected is below 1% and those that are deceased are mostly the elderly with a weaker immune system and the malnourished. To overcome the coronavirus focus on strengthening up your immune system: vitmain d3, zinc, fermented foods, raw garlic, eat lots of vegetables for nutrition. Just like any other flu, it will come and go like MichaelAngelo. The flu's effect becomes weaker the longer it's passed down the chain line.
    Who is this guy anyway writting an article like this?
    Ask this asshole to go to Wuhan now and eat his garlic and you too should go to Wuhan and try the garlic. You believe this kind of news

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGlove View Post
    This thread reads like a script from an episode of the “Young and the Restless” and “Days of Our Lives”

Lads you’re beginning to sound like a bunch of WLs and lady boys.
    I’m tempted at throwing one of you a pineapple for a quick rub with a “fairytale ending.”

For what’s its worth we’re all gonna fucking die it’s just a question of “when and how.” .The sooner we accept this reality the sooner we can get on with our primeval activities of eating, sleeping, shitting, farting and fucking.

.......Just quietly does anybody know where I can buy a face mask?
    Why do you need a face mask, you are going to die anyway sooner or later. I have been to 4 pharmacy all have stocks this weekend.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    This virus can come from Punters and pass on to the girls and to other punter due to sex activities. We know now it can pass by person to person contact even without bbbj or kissing.
    This is my concern :@

It’s not so much the girls themselves but us punters are sharing girls or the girls are sharing the punters (which ever way u look at it)

The punters are probably an unpredictable aspect because so many people have flew out of wuhan before the lockdown.... they found many with the virus in other countries including Australia there is newspaper saying schools are telling kids who been to wuhan to not come to school for 2 weeks or so

I think it’s not to be alarmed about but more of a concern / some legit worry

I dunno, I might punt at Aussie shops until this blows over in a month or so.....

And it’s positive that shops are doing their part in checking the girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive heard of a shop that has banned Chinese punters that are not regulars...

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I dunno, I might punt at Aussie shops until this blows over in a month or so.....
    Are you sure Aussie shops don’t have Asian punters who’s been overseas ?

And also, all Aussie shops have a few Asian ladies working too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think it would be a good time to take a break from punting until this all blows over. Just don't want to risk it.

Whilst it is sad for the people that have lost their lives and for the people that have been affected, I think authorities with the help of media have done a reasonable job in doing what they can to make sure people are aware and have got people to do their thing to contain the potential spread. If you have returned from China in the last 2 weeks you surely would know to go get a check up.

Sydney really has nothing too much to worry about. As for punting, I don't know if anyone realises but we are very much a minority group. Yes, a lot of WLs are Chinese and that does mathematically increase the risk, but I am more concerned about contracting it in general public than in a brothel. And my concern really, in Sydney is next to none.

Given that, if I was to win the Corona Virus Powerball and contract it, I will get the right treatment to manage it and will eventually be fine. I am a pretty healthy guy and these flu like bugs kill the already sick/old/frail or those unfortunate enough not to get the right treatment.

Now, can we resume normal programming on here please?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

I hope Ashley Barty will win this year !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who is this guy anyway writting an article like this?
    Ask this asshole to go to Wuhan now and eat his garlic and you too should go to Wuhan and try the garlic. You believe this kind of news
    Closed-minded much? Garlic contains a natural bacterial-viral-killing compound called Allicin. There's been countless studies on the immune boosting abilities of Garlic. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=garlic+immunity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My greatest fear is being realised. Chinese men and Chinese women will be discriminated against until this Coronavirus blows over.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whilst it is sad for the people that have lost their lives and for the people that have been affected, I think authorities with the help of media have done a reasonable job in doing what they can to make sure people are aware and have got people to do their thing to contain the potential spread. If you have returned from China in the last 2 weeks you surely would know to go get a check up.

Sydney really has nothing too much to worry about. As for punting, I don't know if anyone realises but we are very much a minority group. Yes, a lot of WLs are Chinese and that does mathematically increase the risk, but I am more concerned about contracting it in general public than in a brothel. And my concern really, in Sydney is next to none.

Given that, if I was to win the Corona Virus Powerball and contract it, I will get the right treatment to manage it and will eventually be fine. I am a pretty healthy guy and these flu like bugs kill the already sick/old/frail or those unfortunate enough not to get the right treatment.

What's the big whoop?
    If you want to resume normal programming, who is stopping you; just don't check the thread.

People who want to worry will always worry. It's the way they feel vigilant.
    Every person is unique and have their own way of coping with news.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    What's the big whoop?
    If you want to resume normal programming, who is stopping you; just don't check the thread.

People who want to worry will always worry. It's the way they feel vigilant.
    Every person is unique and have their own way of coping with news.
    Yeah each to his own, I guess you could have applied the same theory and ignored my comment. I did wait a few days and endure some pretty wacky comments before I chimed in with my 2 cents.

I can understand why there is a high level of hysteria in Wuhan and even MLC, but Sydney, Austealia? Please.........

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Are you sure Aussie shops don’t have Asian punters who’s been overseas ?

And also, all Aussie shops have a few Asian ladies working too !
    Yeah it right I think I am just trying to decrease chances :@

Yeah each to his own, I guess you could have applied the same theory and ignored my comment. I did wait a few days and endure some pretty wacky comments before I chimed in with my 2 cents.

I can understand why there is a high level of hysteria in Wuhan and even MLC, but Sydney, Austealia? Please.........
    I dunno, if gov building multiple hospital in wuhan... it’s probably legit to be alarmed if ur in wuhan

In Aus it’s a cause for concern and maybe be a bit careful is all :@

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Closed-minded much? Garlic contains a natural bacterial-viral-killing compound called Allicin. There's been countless studies on the immune boosting abilities of Garlic. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=garlic+immunity
    Only If it work we wouldn't have over 6000 infection and 132 dead. It only work on common cold. The chinese medical experts say it don't work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only If it work we wouldn't have over 6000 infection and 132 dead. It only work on common cold. The chinese medical experts say it don't work.
    It's not a cure, a stronger immune system will only increase your probability of survival if you do catch it.

The safest place on Earth against the CoronaVirus right now is North Korea .... oh the irony.

The Australian government believes the virus can't be spread during the incubation period (up to 14 days) where infected people show no symptons. The Chinese government believes the virus is infectious during the incubation period. Who to believe?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's not a cure, a stronger immune system will only increase your probability of survival if you do catch it.

The safest place on Earth against the CoronaVirus right now is North Korea .... oh the irony.

The Australian government believes the virus can't be spread during the incubation period (up to 14 days) where infected people show no symptons. The Chinese government believes the virus is infectious during the incubation period. Who to believe?
    Both government I don't trust. I only trust ha ha Mr Kim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going to sound racist I understand culture but why would you eat things like bats and shit if they are known to carry viruses and shit?

I fear this going to make the Chinese even more disliked in the Western World.

And why the hell did the Government not cancel all flights from Wuhan?

Quote Originally Posted by oldirtybastard View Post
    Well for me, I'm completely spooked by the coronavirus and it's put me off all punting (WL & ML's) for the immediate future.

My regular punting habits included at least 4 punts a week with a mix of 70% FS and 30% Massage and I always love me some young Asian pussy, so I'm in a predicament.
    I would bet serious coin on you catching something else from punting before you got Novel Coronavirus, unless you travel to Wuhan and close areas for your punting needs.

I have spoken to WLs and MLs about it. They are all horrified by it. I have seen them posting in social media. They know if they are a risk or not. Do I need to remind punters how much 2 weeks off work dents a WL or ML way of life? Most of us can take sick leave and doesn't make a dent at all?

Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast