Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I can't see why you say it would be more expensive for contact tracing for brothels. Anyway it's the ones that don't log in that makes it harder for contact tracers and makes outbreaks go for longer.
    Sorry, I meant it would be more expensive for the brothel, to open a cafe as a front. To help ensure they keep punters coming in who would otherwise not go if they had to check in to a brothel.
    I suppose they'd have to way up cost of renting a shop for a cafe vs lost revenue from punters not coming in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Sorry, I meant it would be more expensive for the brothel, to open a cafe as a front. To help ensure they keep punters coming in who would otherwise not go if they had to check in to a brothel.
    I suppose they'd have to way up cost of renting a shop for a cafe vs lost revenue from punters not coming in.
    So you think it would be smart for a brothel to open a cafe as a front for their QR code to defy public health orders? What planet are you from?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Then why is still open!. Very strange if you think about it you can get it from cafe/hairdresser/myer but not from massage/sex parlour.

Brothel and Massage Parlour still open is the decision of the Premier, Health Minister and the Chief Medical Officer all fully vaccinated so not at risk. I am in favor of a week lockdown which means Brothel and Massage will be closed for a week. My reply is asking brothers who have not yet been fully vaccinated to think twice before punting in the next few days. Risk management tells us not to take undue risk at the height of an outbreak. If you read the news, the Sydney outbreak is spreading to Melbourne now via a Melbourne man visiting his Sydney daughter going back to Melbourne during the last weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Brothel and Massage Parlour still open is the decision of the Premier, Health Minister and the Chief Medical Officer all fully vaccinated so not at risk. I am in favor of a week lockdown which means Brothel and Massage will be closed for a week. My reply is asking brothers who have not yet been fully vaccinated to think twice before punting in the next few days. Risk management tells us not to take undue risk at the height of an outbreak. If you read the news, the Sydney outbreak is spreading to Melbourne now via a Melbourne man visiting his Sydney daughter going back to Melbourne during the last weekend.
    i told my regular im not going tomorrow. hard to do but until covid dies down here its not worth the risk for all of us.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    All this contact tracing will only work if people who get sick from it come forward to get tested. I still think that there's a cohort out there that may have been infected but are resisting the directive to get tested. I think there have been people like this even before this outbreak. They keep detecting virus fragments in sewage for large swathes of suburbs, sound the alarm for people in those areas to get tested, but the next thing you know that news is old news and never heard of again.

Also, don't forget that the limo guy who started all this was found out to have been infected only because he's mandated to get tested regularly due to his line of work, missed a couple of days, then was forced to get tested. If it was up to him, would he have voluntarily done it, even if he got sick? I don't think so.

Bottom line is, I don't buy that crap the Gov keeps peddling, that we're "safe" because all the current infections are from previously known ones, simply because I don't think they're looking hard enough.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    i told my regular im not going tomorrow. hard to do but until covid dies down here its not worth the risk for all of us.
    I think we all need to stock up as many FS sessions as possible before lock down, just like the cunts that horde toilet paper.
    I did one today have one lined up for Sunday might do a blow and go tomorrow night.
    Have my regular on Wednesday next week. So Gladys if you are reading this hold off till Wednesday.
    Thank god during lockdown I have a regular private to get me through 🤗

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I think we all need to stock up as many FS sessions as possible before lock down, just like the cunts that horde toilet paper.
    I did one today have one lined up for Sunday might do a blow and go tomorrow night.
    Have my regular on Wednesday next week. So Gladys if you are reading this hold off till Wednesday.
    Thank god during lockdown I have a regular private to get me through 🤗
    Haha damn bro go for it. Gotta find me a good private.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All this contact tracing will only work if people who get sick from it come forward to get tested. I still think that there's a cohort out there that may have been infected but are resisting the directive to get tested. I think there have been people like this even before this outbreak. They keep detecting virus fragments in sewage for large swathes of suburbs, sound the alarm for people in those areas to get tested, but the next thing you know that news is old news and never heard of again.

Also, don't forget that the limo guy who started all this was found out to have been infected only because he's mandated to get tested regularly due to his line of work, missed a couple of days, then was forced to get tested. If it was up to him, would he have voluntarily done it, even if he got sick? I don't think so.

Bottom line is, I don't buy that crap the Gov keeps peddling, that we're "safe" because all the current infections are from previously known ones, simply because I don't think they're looking hard enough.
    Just to take this theory a little further.

If we are "all" vaccinated (insomuch as every person than wants it gets it) and herd immunity is achieved will there still be testing and quarantine?

If the answer is yes, then there will be little incentive for people to submit and risk being off work/business for up to 14 days! What would be the point? After all, everybody is protected aren't they! If the answer is no, then the borders open up.

I suspect the govt is wary of getting to that point as it risks the virus returning in a big way with no where else to go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know some ml/wl are not vaccinated at all. Even if you are fully vaccinated is Not a guaranteed you would not get covid, only you might not end up in hospital. With this Delta even Pfizer is only 88% effective with AstraZenica is only 66% effective.

Update
    According to Israel news report the Delta variant is infecting vaccinated people as many as 50% of cases but they are less severe - Business Inside

Banned
    The exposure sites have been updated 3 times in the last few hours in NSW Health websites with numerous venues all over Sydney including inner city included. Good luck to those brothers who want to stock up and punt more in the next few days before a possible lockdown. If one guy is positive then the room will become an “infectious place” for all brothers using the same room afterwards even if the lady is spared from infection based on the highly infectious nature of this Delta Variant. The Bondi Westfield, the hair/ beauty salon, the cafe and the restaurant demonstrate how efficient is this airborne Delta Variant transmission. Safety punting and good luck to all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The exposure sites have been updated 3 times in the last few hours in NSW Health websites with numerous venues all over Sydney including inner city included. Good luck to those brothers who want to stock up and punt more in the next few days before a possible lockdown. If one guy is positive then the room will become an “infectious place” for all brothers using the same room afterwards even if the lady is spared from infection based on the highly infectious nature of this Delta Variant. The Bondi Westfield, the hair/ beauty salon, the cafe and the restaurant demonstrate how efficient is this airborne Delta Variant transmission. Safety punting and good luck to all.
    Wow just checked the list. Might as well lockdown at this point. It's reaching far east to west and north to south now. Not concentrated just in Bondi anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We can only hope Gladys reads this thread…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have allergy and when i sneeze in a room.. it's super awkward and when you hold it in, the sneeze is even louder when it comes out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I know some ml/wl are not vaccinated at all. Even if you are fully vaccinated is Not a guaranteed you would not get covid, only you might not end up in hospital. With this Delta even Pfizer is only 88% effective with AstraZenica is only 66% effective.

Update
    According to Israel news report the Delta variant is infecting vaccinated people as many as 50% of cases but they are less severe - Business Inside

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I believe 99.99% of the WL and ML are not vaccinated as they are below 40 (though many advertised as 20s but 10 years older at least) and sex industry is not in the priority lists. Even if the WL and ML is fully vaccinated and herself partially protected, she can act as “agent” to transmit the virus to customers according to Medical Experts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    We can only hope Gladys reads this thread…
    Looks like city of Sydney is going in lockdown for a week. Alot of our favourite ML and WL will be home too.

Banned
    I hope brothers and girls and City shops have read the announcements by The Premier just now that Sydney City is in lockdown and all brothers and girls living or working in city areas should stay at home ie go home now. The shops in the city areas including wooloomoloo, Surry hills, Redfern and Sydney CBD should close temporarily to comply with the Health Orders until they are abandoned.

I hope my interpretation is correct.

Banned
    This is a very serious matter for the benefits of the Sex Industry to move forward during the Covid era. If an outbreak occurs in a brothel in the Sydney City areas which can be traced to a brother or girl not complying the above Health Order, both the girl, the brother and the shop will be heavily fined and maybe jailed. The contact tracer will definitely refer the case to the Police for investigation.

For the benefits of all brothers, girls and shops, I guess everybody should take it seriously and comply. Health and spreading a serious illness are not any human being will want. Just temporarily stopping an entertainment or business for a few days in order to move forward is no big deal

Let’s just get on the Parramatta Road and head out West then ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a very serious matter for the benefits of the Sex Industry to move forward during the Covid era. If an outbreak occurs in a brothel in the Sydney City areas which can be traced to a brother or girl not complying the above Health Order, both the girl, the brother and the shop will be heavily fined and maybe jailed. The contact tracer will definitely refer the case to the Police for investigation.

For the benefits of all brothers, girls and shops, I guess everybody should take it seriously and comply. Health and spreading a serious illness are not any human being will want. Just temporarily stopping an entertainment or business for a few days in order to move forward is no big deal
    I think you’ve been living under a rock as most of the city shops were operating secretly throughout lockdown and what happened there? Absolutely nothing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Let’s just get on the Parramatta Road and head out West then ?
    This order is useless just like Melbourne having a few LGA shut down didn't work then the whole Melbourne was shut down for few weeks. People move in this city's.

Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast