Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You guys probably have no idea what actually is going on out there on the Sydney streets right now ?

Try go to your local chemists, Chemist warehouse, Priceline or whatever and try to buy some surgical face mask !! and come back here to let us know which shop in what suburbs have stocks ?

Then go to your local supermarket and check out the shelves where they usually sell hand sanitiser !!

Just my two cents

Good luck to us all.

ps. I was in Bondi Junction yesterday and none of the chemists from East Gate to along Oxford Street have any stocks. Except Mitre 10 where they were selling the P2 dust mask which is not quite right for the virus but there was a queue at the check out counter and they were all buying the same thing, they probably would be sold out by now.

Yes most shops have signs out the from saying they are sold out.

Big black market selling them into China and HK.

And we thought the milk powder and vitamins was bad enough.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    This is not going to happen.
    If you were flying on a plane where someone had the virus then you will be contacted by the authorities. There are two cases of Chinese nationals who flew from Melbourne to the Gold Coast on a Tiger Air flight. I bet the passengers on that flight will be contacted by the authorities. Travelling now will be a risk not knowing if the person sitting next to you has the virus or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you were flying on a plane where someone had the virus then you will be contacted by the authorities. There are two cases of Chinese nationals who flew from Melbourne to the Gold Coast on a Tiger Air flight. I bet the passengers on that flight will be contacted by the authorities. Travelling now will be a risk not knowing if the person sitting next to you has the virus or not.
    Yes because they have your details.

If you pay cash for Ml/WL they don't have a clue who you are ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    A WL told me today that the shop she works at won’t take on any girls that are coming over from China which is good
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Yes because they have your details.

If you pay cash for Ml/WL they don't have a clue who you are ?
    Most times you have called to make a booking, see who is on, confirmed a booking? Your details are there for the authorities to find if needed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    still, they might had customers from China, I will hold until this resolved

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I guess you are inferring that my comment deplores you because you think I am in no position to make it. Again, each to his own.

My news is that half as many have died than SARS though more are infected than SARS, and the virus, whilst new, is not as aggressive as once thought.

Take the time to read all of a comment before cutting and pasting a little bit to suit your little rants.
    First of all, for my comments to be rants, it has to be an angry and long one.
    They are none of that.
    Plus, I have read your comments in full. You seem to behave as if you understand the virus better than CSIRO.
    Well, what do I know?...For all I know, you might be commenting on this from an underground lab.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is what I was talking about.
    security camera footage, all they need to do is cooperate and give the cops the footage

DNA, your cum is on a tissue in a bin, they get that

Location based mobile phone records, the cops get to replay all the traced location of every sim card that went on the premises.

Banned
    a little less dfk and plenty more daty/rimming/bbbj and you'll be fine

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    today in China:
    Confirmed cases rise to 11,791 nationally; death toll hits 259
    Hubei province – the coronavirus outbreak’s epicentre – announced 45 new deaths and 1,347 new confirmed cases

well people say dont worry too much because we are in Australia - > this is 10000% true if you dont punt.
    but if you touching/sharing pillow, towel, massage bed, floor, ML, and WL with other 100 strangers then... this is completely different story.

Banned
    Stop the Boats
    Stop the Planes
    Stop the Chinese
    Stop the Asian WLs
    Stop the Erections.....where do we draw the line with this completely fucked up situation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sick of this virus blow up by the media. It won’t survive the hot aus temperature. Nothing to worry about. In a few months time this will be forgotten.
    Mortality rate from this virus is about 2%.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    According Wikipedia about 375,000 people die from normal flu.

There are some people die from Corona-virus and most of them are old or have pre-existing medical condition. Started to see people recover and discharged from hospital. It took about 2 weeks hospitalised.

I still don't understand why the whole world so paranoid about this new virus. Probably because it's new and it's a mutation from SARS which was much more fetal back in 2003.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The escaped bioweapon theory seems to bee picking up steam. A recent paper suggested that although the base virus seems to be a coronavirus from a bat the viruses itself contains segments that look closer to HIV in four separate places that the paper said were "unlikely to be fortuitous in nature". If this is the case then it would track well with both the news articles talking about how HIV medicines are being used in the treatment of the virus, and the unwillingness of the Chinese government to give samples of the virus to other countries to study.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...1bcgXtz-69cyqk

Just watching the news. Government is saying all people returning from China regardless of where they come from in China, must self isolate. Not sure on the duration.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I still don't understand why the whole world so paranoid about this new virus. Probably because it's new and it's a mutation from SARS which was much more fetal back in 2003.
    Probably because its been classed as a "Global Pandemic" which to your average masses screams end of the world, when in fact this classification was given so that joint action from all nations could be justified in order to help contain the viral spread.

Corona appears to be quite contagious, but contagious does not mean high levels of lethality.

This isnt quite Resident Evil yet 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Zerohedge is a right wing conspiracy theory website and not a reputable source of information.
    All this sentences says is "I saw the bad thing and put it in the bad folder where I don't have to think about it anymore". The political affiliation of the site does not matter unless you have some Pavlovian kneejerk response that causes pain when you view the URL of websites with a different bias to your own. All they have done is present an amalgam of sources from other people, it isn't an opinion piece, namely a research paper and its interpretation by an epidemiologist on twitter.

You can find the twitter thread here https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...08656101462016 if you can't stand to read it on the bad site.

Now this may all be nothing, he doesn't even make any positive claims to it being a bioweapon but points out how the paper implies some kind of tampering with the RNA, and that this could be a possibility but no one knows for certain and not to get ahead of ourselves. It as as fair from a conspiracy as you can get.

Banned
    The stories and rumours of China starting a new fast food chain “Wuhan Fried Bats” to rival KFC is now all but completely gone. The positive that has resulted from this fiasco is the spotlight now turns to the trade, trafficking and human consumption of exotic wildlife; which is rampant across South East Asia. Whilst this activity will be next to impossible to eradicate, a captive global audience unanimously thinking “What The FUCK” may yet place more pressure on the Chinese government to monitor, control and police this ostentatious and fucked activity.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a...irus-outbreak/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Just watching the news. Government is saying all people returning from China regardless of where they come from in China, must self isolate. Not sure on the duration.
    Actually that is only citizens and permanent residents. Foreign passport holders are denied entry completely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't believe we are 11 pages on o this subject. All on a forum where for the most par we are involved with very intimate activity. I don't understand the problem. I'm new to this forum but the jist is that there are some very intelligent and articulate people on this forum. I also read a heap of ARs from guys that go to some of the most filthiest places where they dont Dom up and fuck, give DATY and DFK without flinching or fear of contracting any diseases and some of these guys i would imagine are married with families. Not having a go at them, as each to their own. If that's what turns them on, it's their business. Now we have this virus, not sure how many cases in Oz, but still not one reported death in the Lucky Country. I drove through Ashfield on Liverpool Rd Thursday arvo and it was deserted. Have been commuting through there for overv47 years and never seen it that quiet at that time of day. In the end it's up to each individual to make up there own mind if they want to keep on punting or wait till it all blows over. My idea, if it's not the Corona virus it will be definitely something else that will eventually get you, so go out there and fuck like there's no tomorrow because one day not even with the most potent blue pill will you be able to get it up.

Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast