Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
Results 1,861 to 1,866 of 1866

Thread: Coronavirus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Completely numb to the monkey pox news now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    vote the majors last, they just want to grab u with needles
    These major parties are in all support of signing the WHO Pandemic Treaty that Bill Gates is pushing to have signed on 22 May 2022. This is a real worry. It will take our independence away as a country that has its own laws. It will give WHO absolute power over sovereign nations when it comes to dealing with pandemics or medical treatments of viruses etc. Imagine having Dr Gates (not even a doctor but sees himself as a medical expert) dictating to countries how to go about in dealing with viruses and plunging countries into further debt by buying more vaccines that he has a major interest in promoting and from which he is profiteering from and making him even more wealthier. It will be absolute power to WHO. Do we need this given the way they mishandled the virus and pandemic situation? Think about it.

For us punters do we want more lockdowns and mandates that will impact on enjoying our punting? Stop us from seeing WLs and MLs because Gates says millions will die if countries don't listen to his advice. Girls having no money to support themselves and families because they can't work. One word to Gates and WHO. Leave people and countries alone.

Check out the clip about this matter:-

https://youtu.be/ditOYd4F5IA

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The fact people take the UAP seriously makes me lose faith in humanity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    The fact people take the UAP seriously makes me lose faith in humanity.
    I got an SMS from this Yellow UAP this morning about WHO controlling our hospital.
    Crazy 🤣 Party. 3% home load rate. This Clive Palmer have too much money to fuck around wish he donated some money to charities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I got an SMS from this Yellow UAP this morning about WHO controlling our hospital.
    Crazy Party. 3% home load rate. This Clive Palmer have too much money to fuck around wish he donated some money to charities.
    That would require him to be a decent human being that actually cares about Australia

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394