Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Babylon Sauna and Spa at Market City update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Dont worry about the book. The brother working inside the locker room can do all arrangement. The front desk lady also keep the right girl for me and my friends.
    Not a problem at all.
    What you described is called booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always wanted to try this place whilst I was at uni. Sounds a bit hit and miss so happy I stuck to cheap happy endings

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Babylon sauna and spa

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    What you described is called booking.
    What extra service do the girls offer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Babylon sauna and spa

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Tried the HK twice and the girls were hitting me up for extras that were supposedly included.
    Korean style did the hot towels, girls generally hotter and service more sensual. Rooms were better too. Also you got to choose from a book which girl you wanted. Hk style you got what yoy werw given. This is 11 or 12 years ago though.
    What extra service are Available tug ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven’t been before and read the 2012 review . Says similar to hk spa and sauna. I’ve been to a few in China that are full nude in the wet areas (shower/spa/sauna/body scrub) etc is it the same here or does everyone wear pyjamas as soon as they leave the shower

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by auslagger View Post
    Haven’t been before and read the 2012 review . Says similar to hk spa and sauna. I’ve been to a few in China that are full nude in the wet areas (shower/spa/sauna/body scrub) etc is it the same here or does everyone wear pyjamas as soon as they leave the shower
    Nude in the shower, spa and sauna, but of course you'd don at least the bathrobes in the common area where you can get a foot rub.

Also, there's absolutely no girl action in anywhere except in the room with the girl. That means no girl in the shower, spa, sauna areas. If you don't want to go nude in front of other blokes, you can always put a towel around your waist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nude in the shower, spa and sauna, but of course you'd don at least the bathrobes in the common area where you can get a foot rub.

Also, there's absolutely no girl action in anywhere except in the room with the girl. That means no girl in the shower, spa, sauna areas. If you don't want to go nude in front of other blokes, you can always put a towel around your waist.
    Any updates on this place ??

I have never been, and cant find much info recent except tripadvisor which says badly needs update and they let kids in ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I checked them out a few weeks ago. They don't seem to have an online presence at all. Shorts in the spa, showers etc, robes beyond that point I think. Only guys there when I was there so can't comment on women and kids. There didn't appear to be separate areas for them so I'd guess not

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    used to be very popular with middle east clientele.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Any updates on this place ??

I have never been, and cant find much info recent except tripadvisor which says badly needs update and they let kids in ??
    I went quite a few times about 18 months ago. Used to see a lady called Michelle, Chinese milf $100 all the extras you could want. I had some good times with her.
    The place itself is a bit odd, shared changing room lockers and sauna.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How's the current service quality in terms of quality of girls and services those girls provide?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12