Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babylon Sauna and Spa at Market City update

Babylon Sauna and Spa at Market City update

As per title, it seems lots of people want to know about the current pricing at Babylon but no reviews or intels whatsoever, so I think I take one for the team and did some research while I had yumcha there today:

Babylon Sauna & Spa
    Level 2, Market City,
    Haymarket, Sydney
    9281-8886

Open 7 days, 11am to 3.00am

Free parking at Market City after 4pm daily.

Prices:

Korean Style B2B massage, 60 min $198.00 (tips included)

Hong Kong Style massage, 50 min $158.00 (tips included)

Sauna and Spa facilities only $35.00

Hope this help.

Cheers

ps. apparently they are also running a 20 yr anniversary promotion, with any of the above massage package, you will also get a free "Foot Massage" at the lounge area (day time bookings only, before 6pm?)
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn I used to love this place. So many memories in there. Should pay a visit for old times sake but if I ever find myself in the city there are so many others I would like to try..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Price seems pretty ateep, but curious what the diff is between Korean or HK style massage apart from obviously the korean sayong B2B.

Sauna and Spa for 35 seems ok

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Price seems pretty ateep, but curious what the diff is between Korean or HK style massage apart from obviously the korean sayong B2B.

Sauna and Spa for 35 seems ok
    Tried the HK twice and the girls were hitting me up for extras that were supposedly included.
    Korean style did the hot towels, girls generally hotter and service more sensual. Rooms were better too. Also you got to choose from a book which girl you wanted. Hk style you got what yoy werw given. This is 11 or 12 years ago though.

Banned
    from my experience, both Korean and HK/Chinese side offered older women in their 30s. A bit of hit and miss - the Chinese ladies are a little more chatty and usually offer FS if you're into that thing.
    But since you're already paying 200, (and they want an additional 100), its simply not good value given their level of attractiveness.
    The oils they use don't wash off easily and some of the Chinese ladies give very hard massages - if you have a missus, it's just not worth the trouble.

Having said that, I have been there countless times over the years, and have had some above average experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the rooms like in this place?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    What are the rooms like in this place?
    Very simple rooms, with one massage bed and a clock. Sometimes there's a picture hanging in the room, but no mirrors.
    Often very odd music would play in the background. Once it was jingle bells.

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Very simple rooms, with one massage bed and a clock. Sometimes there's a picture hanging in the room, but no mirrors.
    Often very odd music would play in the background. Once it was jingle bells.
    What you have described sounds like the set up of the Chinese massage side ?

There Korean style massage rooms which are located off a side door then downstairs to more private rooms were set up more like a girls room ? - with a much bigger size massage “bed” instead of a table , lots more decoration and facilities/ bedroom furniture like CD players, light fitting/effects and more stuff, make up counter, mirrors ? sorry, it’s been many years, but pretty sure those girls could actually live down there quite comfortable, just no window and daylight.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What you have described sounds like the set up of the Chinese massage side ?

There Korean style massage rooms which are located off a side door then downstairs to more private rooms were set up more like a girls room ? - with a much bigger size massage “bed” instead of a table , lots more decoration and facilities/ bedroom furniture like CD players, light fitting/effects and more stuff, make up counter, mirrors ? sorry, it’s been many years, but pretty sure those girls could actually live down there quite comfortable, just no window and daylight.

Cheers
    Yes you are right. The Korean side have larger rooms with more personalised items, such as CD players as you say. I have seen a couple of Korean and Japanese ladies. Service has always been consistent, though once I was declined a proper catbath. Overall, if I want Korean, I would prefer to go to Romeo or Juliet or Masstige8 (in the earlier days) rather than this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm surprised there hasn't been that may reviews on Babylon. Back in 2011-2013 there were more chatter about this joint.
    Well if i'd been a member of this forum ... or for that matter any forum in early naughties (pun intended) or mid noughties, i'd've posted about this place monthly. It was my go to place after any long and difficult work day. I loved it for the following features:

1. It is reminiscent of a venue i loved, in the early noughties, called Zanadu, which similarly had a discrete entrance (elevator to a designated floor from a doorway in a building vestibule), spa, sauna and steam rooms, a dude in the dressing room handing out towels, and a sitting room for pre and post massage, with a host of girls offering all sorts of services from an extensive menu;

2. whilst you have to enter and exit Babylon from the Market City Shopping complex, its down a signposted corridor and is still surprisingly discrete;

3.The place looks opulent.

4. There's a very helpful chap in the dressing room who collects towels and the pyjamas we dress in there ... he's actually quite handy to know. Flick him a 5 or a 10 and he gives you the run down of who to ask for ... which is helpful for this venue as it has so few reviews. I know one would be entitled to suspect that he will just take your money and say anything, but i was giving him tips for years and he never gave me a dud. So anecdotally, i. can say that the empirical data suggests he is a reliable source of info.

5. Whilst it has always been a bit more expensive than other RnT venues, or FS when offered (and tip paid), it does provide a good steam room, sauna and spa, all manner of moisturises and hair products and personal hygiene accoutrement ... which just makes the experience a great way tp finish a day ... whether it was a successful or a bad day.

6. Throughout 2005 - 2010 there were 2 Chinese girls working there ... No. 2 as she was known and No. 10 (later she informed me that her name was Annie). No. 2 was and MLC and Annie was from HK. Services from both girls were superior and so i developed a predisposition for Chinese MLs i preference to all others. Now I'm not trying to proselytise anyone, i recognise in the current market the talent across all ethnicities is so high that one would be foolish to discount the opportunity to experience another ML from a different ethnic group ... it simply explains why i always chose the Chinese option over the Korean option

7. Services varied depending on the ML and if one of the 2 above mentioned, whether i was the last for the night or at their whim. BBBJ was standard and FS was occasional for an extra pineapple.

8. Having a steam or sauna after an eruption ... gives you time to sit back and remind yourself howe good life is.

9.$200 usually covered everything but occasionally you gave up an extra pineapple. Reading above would suggest "all up" one is looking at $300 ... but what the heck ... think of all the money you've save during ISO.

I stopped going there about 4 years ago after a couple of negative experiences ... i didn't blame management, sometimes you just have a negative experience (ML is tired, ML has personal issues affecting demeanour at work, etc) so i just moved on. It's the benefit of living in Sydney where the opportunities are so great and varied.

For anyone who hasn't tried it ... do it at least once; do it after a big day where you just want to pamper yourself. Just so you can say you have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah that's him ... h's a classic i that old style discrete peon from the days of the Empire!

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Looks like all we can do for next few weeks is bring back memories... May be that is why we make them - to relish during a shut-down :-)
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And so we can read in later life when the cognitive function races erectile function for the bottom percentile.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i used to be a regular but they stopped offering the book so with no choice it was too hit and miss. I would go
    back if it reverted to the old model.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah the book ... that was how I discovered no.2 and Annie ... was a great idea. Although it eventually became like the Monty Python Cheese Shop sketch ... “I’m sorry sir, she’s not on tonight ...”

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Dont worry about the book. The brother working inside the locker room can do all arrangement. The front desk lady also keep the right girl for me and my friends.
    Not a problem at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I started going, the book (they still had it) was already losing its importance.
    The good ol’ days!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I always want to go there but scared run into someone I know.( can u imagined it? Like ur dad ,father in law haha or cousin etc Omg)
    China is pretty good tho

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I always want to go there but scared run into someone I know.( can u imagined it? Like ur dad ,father in law haha or cousin etc Omg)
    China is pretty good tho
    Your dad or father in law probably has the same misgivings. You can both have a good laugh afterwards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chinese massage section: 35 yo MILF giving you a cat bath while you finger her and greensleeves is playing in the background
    An experience hard to replicate.
    So true!!! Made me laugh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast