Sup fellas. Thought I’d share with you all my experience and thoughts about Wednesday evening. Had dinner with my regular ML, was under the impression we were going to go do karaoke afterwards or go dancing, but instead her friend came and after they started talking in Thai, suddenly she asked how I’m getting home. I.e our time here is done 🤣 I tried to convince them to come with me to another bar but they made up excuses and left.

I was pretty bummed, and felt like a bit of a loser, the sad punter getting dogged by the MLs.. So what does one do when feeling like a loser? Goes to Ginza of course!

But it seems Ginza wasn’t going to make my day any better. Had a quick browse of the roster while waiting for Uber, and chose Mirei out of the 4 Jap girls that were on (I love the Japanese girls for their great service and DFK) Texted to ask if she was available for 1/2 hr and promptly got a reply. Confirmed for 9pm, bingo!
So I got to Ginza, paid up and waited in the room for the lottery to call my number.
‘Room 3, Mirei waiting please’.

Oooeee! Had that nervous feeling when you’re going to see a new girl you haven’t seen before.
Anyway I’m not going to go into her looks or anything like that, because others (see Rooter) have already done it better than I could, but what I wanted to share is how sad she looked when I entered the room. There wasn’t the usual nice greeting that is customary with the Japanese girls, more of a strained hello and pained expression. FYI I’m clean, 32 years old, OK to good looking, slightly below average build so nothing intimidating. She just genuinely looked unhappy. Went into the shower, barely any washing, no kissing or BBBJ or any kind of service.

Now, I was disappointed of course, but I never hold it against the girls. You can not expect them to smile for every fucking cock that walks through the door. If they’re rude it’s a different story but I’ll always cut them some slack. Anyway I knew it was going to be a dud punt, but I was already in there and besides, I didn’t want her to get in trouble or anything if I asked for a new girl. I’m not even sure what Ginza’s policy is for this?

Anyway, on the one hand I felt like it was wrong for me to continue with the punt, on the other hand I had the itch and once it’s there.. well 😳😳

I really did feel like an asshole, I knew she just didn’t want to be there but I still proceeded to fuck her. It felt mechanic and I made it as quick as possible for her. I had had a few drinks so could get past her unhappiness, if I had my normal wits about me I doubt I would’ve been able to.

When we were chatting afterwards she said something like tomorrow she will not see daylight, just working all day (can’t remember what led up to that statement). All her friends had gone back to Japan apparently (including my flavourite Yuzu 😭&#128557
I said why don’t you take a day off and she replied because Ginza is closed 10 days. So it’s her choice to be there that much and no one is forcing her. But my heart still ached for her and I thought a lot about how ridiculously hard and at times lonely and scary their job must be.

In the end I figure I did the best thing I could’ve, which was to treat her with respect and accept that she was probably just having a bad day - and hope that tomorrow was better for her - and that my next punt was a better one.

What would you have done in this situation and anyone have any similar experiences?

Btw the one really memorable thing was her lips. If I had to pick one part about her that lingered, it would be that.

Cheers!