Thread: My first bad punt at Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)

My first bad punt at Ginza

Sup fellas. Thought I’d share with you all my experience and thoughts about Wednesday evening. Had dinner with my regular ML, was under the impression we were going to go do karaoke afterwards or go dancing, but instead her friend came and after they started talking in Thai, suddenly she asked how I’m getting home. I.e our time here is done 🤣 I tried to convince them to come with me to another bar but they made up excuses and left.

I was pretty bummed, and felt like a bit of a loser, the sad punter getting dogged by the MLs.. So what does one do when feeling like a loser? Goes to Ginza of course!

But it seems Ginza wasn’t going to make my day any better. Had a quick browse of the roster while waiting for Uber, and chose Mirei out of the 4 Jap girls that were on (I love the Japanese girls for their great service and DFK) Texted to ask if she was available for 1/2 hr and promptly got a reply. Confirmed for 9pm, bingo!
    So I got to Ginza, paid up and waited in the room for the lottery to call my number.
    ‘Room 3, Mirei waiting please’.

Oooeee! Had that nervous feeling when you’re going to see a new girl you haven’t seen before.
    Anyway I’m not going to go into her looks or anything like that, because others (see Rooter) have already done it better than I could, but what I wanted to share is how sad she looked when I entered the room. There wasn’t the usual nice greeting that is customary with the Japanese girls, more of a strained hello and pained expression. FYI I’m clean, 32 years old, OK to good looking, slightly below average build so nothing intimidating. She just genuinely looked unhappy. Went into the shower, barely any washing, no kissing or BBBJ or any kind of service.

Now, I was disappointed of course, but I never hold it against the girls. You can not expect them to smile for every fucking cock that walks through the door. If they’re rude it’s a different story but I’ll always cut them some slack. Anyway I knew it was going to be a dud punt, but I was already in there and besides, I didn’t want her to get in trouble or anything if I asked for a new girl. I’m not even sure what Ginza’s policy is for this?

Anyway, on the one hand I felt like it was wrong for me to continue with the punt, on the other hand I had the itch and once it’s there.. well 😳😳

I really did feel like an asshole, I knew she just didn’t want to be there but I still proceeded to fuck her. It felt mechanic and I made it as quick as possible for her. I had had a few drinks so could get past her unhappiness, if I had my normal wits about me I doubt I would’ve been able to.

When we were chatting afterwards she said something like tomorrow she will not see daylight, just working all day (can’t remember what led up to that statement). All her friends had gone back to Japan apparently (including my flavourite Yuzu 😭&#128557
    I said why don’t you take a day off and she replied because Ginza is closed 10 days. So it’s her choice to be there that much and no one is forcing her. But my heart still ached for her and I thought a lot about how ridiculously hard and at times lonely and scary their job must be.

In the end I figure I did the best thing I could’ve, which was to treat her with respect and accept that she was probably just having a bad day - and hope that tomorrow was better for her - and that my next punt was a better one.

What would you have done in this situation and anyone have any similar experiences?

Btw the one really memorable thing was her lips. If I had to pick one part about her that lingered, it would be that.

Cheers!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Many WL’s lead lonely sad lives. Best not to dwell on it.

Perhaps she is homesick. Been there, done that. Not a nice feeling.

The $2,000 she earned that day will cheer her up.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tough one mate been in the same situation should have said something to Wilson

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So sounds like the boss is causing this issue by shutting both shops and (reading between the lines) telling the girls who aren't going home for CNY they can't work elsewhere.

Some of them need the money so worked multiple days straight before the closure.

Surprising with the size of the G/GE operation and the number of non-Chinese staff that they couldn't keep one shop open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Many WL’s lead lonely sad lives. Best not to dwell on it.

Perhaps she is homesick. Been there, done that. Not a nice feeling.

The $2,000 she earned that day will cheer her up.
    Yeah, true. I still nutted one out and she got paid, so alls well that ends well I guess. At least no one is forcing her to be there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She still can fly to Japan tonight or tommorow if she feel homesick. No I think she have bad day or a punter giving her a hard time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    She still can fly to Japan tonight or tommorow if she feel homesick. No I think she have bad day or a punter giving her a hard time.
    I wondered about a punter giving her a bad time. The room stank like cigarettes, I commented on it and she said the last guy was smoking in there - - is that even allowed??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This my friends is part of the toll of whoring.

Complete kudos to the op poster for treating her with empathy and respect, despite having forked out the green..

Thanks for sharing and good on you mate for being a gentleman and all round decent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Yeah, true. I still nutted one out and she got paid, so alls well that ends well I guess. At least no one is forcing her to be there.
    Don't kid yourself there isn't indirect force or pressure. It may not be chains and passports, but it's there 100%

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    does she really need that 10 day money?

or

she loves sex and enjoy fucking punters, and she just feels lonely and lost for that 10 days of no customers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bingobravo View Post
    This my friends is part of the toll of whoring. Take it from me, I've witness the other side and this first hand.

Complete kudos to the op poster for treating her with empathy and respect, despite having forked out the green.

Imho the shop management push the girls hard. Making them work over their requested time with booking for example. Asking them to work extra days.

Thanks for sharing and good on you mate for being a gentleman and all round decent.
    Cheers mate. Hard to understand how guys would act any differently in this situation but we know from this forum that they do!
    can’t expect to win every time in punting.. the girls are human too, nothing achieved by making their day even worse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wondered about a punter giving her a bad time. The room stank like cigarettes, I commented on it and she said the last guy was smoking in there - - is that even allowed??
    No is not allow but punters still do it. I don't like the room smell.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After reading this, all I wonder is what would happen with your Thai ML? Will you see her again in the shop or outside?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    does she really need that 10 day money?

or

she loves sex and enjoy fucking punters, and she just feels lonely and lost for that 10 days of no customers?
    They only have sex with you because you pay them. And you pay for it as that is the only way you have a sex life. Come into the real world and be true with yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    After reading this, all I wonder is what would happen with your Thai ML? Will you see her again in the shop or outside?
    Haha, hmm yeah I’m still undecided. We’ve got a funny relationship, had sex once in the shop and then I got a bit attached so she won’t go that far with me again. Said she doesn’t want to lose a friend. When guys get clingy she cuts them off and goes totally cold on them. She’s lost a few regulars for this reason apparently. She sees the regulars as her friends for some reason, maybe because she opens up to them more. Anyway she calls me her best friend now, I’ve been chipping away at her slowly trying to break down her barriers but then I asked myself today what is the end game? I’m in a relationship and she knows it, it’s not often we can spend time together outside the shop. And it’s not like she’s playing me or anything, she paid for dinner the other night.

In my heart of hearts I don’t think anything good can come of me seeing her anymore but it is definitely a little hard to stop communicating with an ML once a relationship has been established.

Banned
    99.9% of the time, service is excellent at Ginza/479. No point dwelling on the negatives, get back in there and blow blow blow! <====B
    Last edited by hornedone; 25-01-2020 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Typographic errors corrected

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the end I figure I did the best thing I could’ve, which was to treat her with respect and accept that she was probably just having a bad day - and hope that tomorrow was better for her - and that my next punt was a better one.
    If you thought she was having a bad day and, as you put it, wish "tomorrow was better for her", you shouldn't have written anything about this encounter at all.
    This is after all a negative review about her. There is a high chance she will have to cop some flake from Ginza management or might have even dropped off punter's "To-Do" list.
    Wouldn't matter if you were one of those punters with "care factor zero" but you seem to somewhat sympathize with her plight.

What would you have done in this situation and anyone have any similar experiences?
    Happened to me few times, even at Ginza and even with regular WLs.
    If I know they are having a bad day, I sympathize with them all the way and move on quietly.

If the girl is just plain bad at her job, I still often tend to move on quietly and forget about it.
    My self-reasoning behind that would be "She will be taken care by the system"; No need for me to be vindictive.

But some punts are like gut punch. At that time, you do what you gotta do I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with Yug

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    If you thought she was having a bad day and, as you put it, wish "tomorrow was better for her", you shouldn't have written anything about this encounter at all.
    This is after all a negative review about her. There is a high chance she will have to cop some flake from Ginza management or might have even dropped off punter's "To-Do" list.
    Thanks for your comment, I respectfully disagree though. It wasn’t really a negative review like other ones on here, I’d say it was tempered with an appreciation for the difficulties of the job and an understanding that these things happen from time to time. I mentioned about the other good reviews here and suggested that it’s a classic case of YMMV.

I have no anger and she was still nice towards me, just unable to hide her sadness. But yes you’re right I didn’t think about Ginza management reading it; you’d hope that they’d be OK with one noted slip up amongst the other good reviews.

They’d do well to treat their staff with as much respect and lenience as possible; after all happy staff means happy customers. Too much pressure and things like this are more likely to happen..